Why do these people even care if those ugly ungrateful pieces of shit refugees are let into the US...

Why do these people even care if those ugly ungrateful pieces of shit refugees are let into the US? Do they not understand how shitty the refugees act in Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dg6rd5LhztI
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/in-his-own-words-a-syrian-refugees-first-month-in-canada
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek

Xenophobic nationalism is what hitler used to get pink butthole whiteboys such as yourself get all buttmad over a type of ethnic group and now look, years later, your uncle donny scared you with his stories of the big bad muslims. History repeats itself. Fucking degenerates these trump supporters are

Stay cucked faggot.

Every single mudslim is a degenerate. If you want them here so bad than let them live with you and rape your wife and daughters. You're a cuck to poor Islam believing shitskins

It's an act of common decency. USA is well known for having well adjusted Muslim immigrants.

That's the problem. No one knows why they are mad. Places like CNN have become propaganda machines, they push agendas to radicalize the weak minded while disguising it as news.

reminder that it takes, on average, at least 24-36 months for a refugee to gain clearance enter the US so this "law" has no realistic impact other than socio-political

this is HILARIOUS!!

trump's retards are so pissed

They're liberal. They don't have jobs so to feel important they protest. It doesn't matter what Trump does or says, they're not going to like him and they're going to protest

they know

They're paid by soros to give the impression of grassroots resistance

In reality, the only ones who are pro "refugee" are the permanent political class and the rich celebrities who don't need to deal with them

He didn't just ban refugees, people who are legally in the U.S. for other reasons have also been affected.

youtube.com/watch?v=dg6rd5LhztI

Bi-nationals PhDs can't access your country now.

This is a big opportunity for research in Europe.
Thanks, alt-nazis.

>CTR makes ANOTHER thread

there is absolutely no difference between trolls and real political discourse.

banning muslims is the best thing ever. Can't wait for trump to go all hitler about it

>mfw red states = welfare states

>the highest unemployment rates = red states

>cali = 5th largest economy on earth

>blue states give red states billions in subsidies and welfare

they're probably retired, wealthy liberals tbh.

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/in-his-own-words-a-syrian-refugees-first-month-in-canada

In Canada I find the Syrian refugees very thankful for Canadian assistance escaping life in refugee camps or life in the warzone.

Any decent human being tries to decrease the suffering of others if it is within his ability. Any first world country with an average income over 20,000 a year has the money if they choose to reduce the suffering of less fortunate human beings.

just kill them in their own houses, solves shit you know. The islam is the worst cancer this earth can have.

nah. There's you first.

i disagree. islam is a cancer

hi ivan. interesting to see you here again...

america is full of fucking retards, you vote the most unelectable person for presidency ever in the history of your fucking joke of a country, he promises to do controversial shit if hes elected, he gets elected, does the controversial shit, and you all bitch about it cus most of you are fucking nignogs from said muzrat countries.

not ivan, harembe..

Islam is shit

Your b8 is bad and you should feel bad

>they're prob retired wealthy liberals
Lol. Fucking kill yourself you delusional shit stain. Yes, as I elbow my way past the waves of fat BO infested hordes of unemployed theatre major hippies who protest in states that voted 97% Clinton I think to myself "oh these people must just have retired from the work force and have leisure time to protest".

right. because obesity is so common amongst the Coastal Liberal Elite.

So is diabeetus.

But seriously, blue states are worth trillions.

Red states = welfare states.

Frankly I'd like to shoot you, and purge the welfare rolls. Thankfully Trump will destroy your filth.

I hate every fucking Muslim and everything of the Islam. This is the first president actually having the balls to do what is good for our nation.

Wow, great analysis of the actual situation. Some get this gentleman his retard of the year medal.

you guys killed what, 12 kids at a mosque last night?

you = isis now. there's no difference (you're both far right-wing groups).

let that one sink in...

I can't wait for your shitty country to crash down.

The rest of the world has better stuff to do than take care of your unprepared executive branch.

you sound more than annoyed.

are you.... angry?

No, not really. Muslims are a cancer, Rightwingers not. Trump IS the best thing for this nation.

lol if the US "crashed down", ya'll fucks would be done too

And the ones that chose to run over civilians with a truck during a parade? The ones who decided to shoot up at metal concert? The ones who decided to murder cartoons at a French magazine? The ones who raped a EU officials daughter? The one in Sweden who live streamed a gang rape of a girl? Take your gum drop delusioned vision of reality and shove it so far up your own ass you choke on it. Fuck you, and every other dumb pathos piece of shit knuckle dragging fuck stains who think they can just love the realities of world away because mommy hugged them to much. You have not the slightest tangible grasp the harsh realities as you sit in your bubble boy existence virtue signaling for all to see. You exist with your idiot free love thoughts because better, braver, tougher and smart men then you made the hard decisions your piss ant little constitution could never handle. Just sit on your twitter feeling self righteous knowing that harsh realities of life will be taken care of by someone less pathetic than you.

Not at all, the protests and butthurt are of great enjoyment to me.

lets go

Better dead than on the US leash.

TRUMP IS THE BEST FUCKING THING EVER HAPPEND! MUSLIMS ARE USELESS CANCER THAT SHOULD KYS. OH WAIT THEY ALREADY DO THAT. LOL. FUCKING ISLAM. ISLAM IS CANCER.

THANK YOU NOW YOUR ARGUMENT IS WAY CLEARER THANKS PLEASE

ding ding ding

this guy gets it

ban al jews to Israel, ban all muslims from earth. That would bring peace.

you should leave your mommy's basement sometime, bucko.

Do you realize he did not ban refugees, but _everyone_ born in any of the banned countries.

Yes. Killing billions is the only way to peace.
Nice one.

Nicely said. I wish I could express the contempt I have for liberals that nicely. Not english speaking tho.

Not really. A temporary ban on 90 days for countries where ISIS's recruitment hotspots are is not a bad thing, and it is all done based on a bad vetting system that needs to be fixed.

Fucking look at what he says instead of regurgitating the bullshit the media spews in your face.

also whether it's islam, christianity, or whatever, any law giving unequal treatment to a specific religion violates separation of church and state. and liberals love them some separation of church and state.

As a former Muslim from Marocco I can assure you. Banning the Islam will only do your nation good. The more muslims you have, the more ''incidents'' happen.

came to make this point but got beat to it - these arent spontaneous protests - they're engineered and organized by groups like moveon and blm - they're called "crisis actors"and they are only "protesting" so that CNN can stream thwm doing it...

Does the existence of terrorists make the plight of the legit refugees any less real?

What about helping them in their own countries so they don't have to fuck with the rest of us and expose us to a lot of bullshit?
Seems more rational.

Just get rid of ALL the fucking religions. No bitching about it from anyone, no more fucking delusions; straight sweep across to clear all of it from the board.

you know... a lot of Republicans are protesting, too

not just libs.

in fact most Christians (trump's base) are protesting the attack on Islam.

even old pence called a ban on Islam 'insulting and unconstitutional' in 2015.

As an ex-muslim, every friday at the mosque I've been instructed that our religion is superior over anyone else. That anyone not believing our ways are an enemy of the holy quran and thus an enemy of the islam.

yes yes sergei, i'm sure you're right.

Well twisted, shame that several "ISIS recruitment hotspots" were not banned, such as UAE, and Giuliani's statement sheds a pretty awkward light on the whole ordeal.

No, but we have done more than our fair share for immigrants. Expecting proper vetting and not letting in dangerous pieces of shit is reasonable.

They're brainwashed. The media is sheer propaganda now. No one knows anything, they just go by "how they feel" or rather how they're told they should feel.

All those FaceBook rapists would be allowed. A Syrian Christian is not allowed. A Pakistani Muslim is.

(you)

It doesn't, however helping them in our countries is a complete waste of time and doesn't do shit in the long run other than hurting ourselves.

>The media is sheer propaganda now

Islam is cancer, Hitler was wrong, he whiped out the wrong race.

>And the ones that chose to run over civilians with a truck during a parade?
If you're speaking about Nice, the killer was a French resident after marrying a french woman. Came from Tunisia I think, a country that is far from being targeted by immigration bans.

>The ones who decided to shoot up at metal concert?
Born in Bruxelles. Can freely roam in UE, would not have been targeted by an immigration ban.

>The ones who decided to murder cartoons at a French magazine?
They were born in Paris. Totally french. Wouldn't have been targeted by an immigration ban

You may describe yourself as making the hard decisions, but easy decisions do not exist to complex problems. And clearly your president is just as clueless as you are.

Enjoy your terrorist attacks coming from citizens.
I'll gladly keep the bi-national engineers and other PhDs.

True, which might be the incompetence of Trump shining through. Never said I liked the guy.

Keep your bullshit to yourself.

I really fucking hope 2017 will bring more ''incidents'' from ''refugees''

Thankfully Trump didn't block anyone from Saudi Arabia from entering (the country responsible for 3000+ American deaths).

Because Trump has a hotel there.

>watch you guys. One of his retards will try to defend this one.

and? Who says I am part of any of those groups or give 2 shits what they think?

I love the fake outrage and hypocrisy from both sides. Its fine if my guy does it, but when your guy does it watch the fuck out.

not sure if trolling or in-bred monger

Total ban =! vetting

Sadly it will. Trump's gutted the intelligence agencies. His top military advisor is now Steve Bannon. Some asshole from Breitbart.

America's more vulnerable than ever now. Trump's going to kill thousands of Americans in his stupidity and senility.

On again with the "binational engineers." Nobody gives a fuck about the 2 engineers out of the middle east that can't come to the us.

We are just fine over here

>Steve Bannon. Some asshole from Breitbart.
this guy

I don't care what 'side' you're from. you want to kill your fellow countrymen. because they disagree with you politically.

you should be shot.

is that picture real :O

Your reading comprehension is shit. Where have I advocated for killing my country men?

Are you....mad?

Is he? You're a media cock sucking retard. Keep sucking in all that propaganda, tastes good huh? Dumbass.

it's possible the background is an alternative fact

Protesters are often paid to be there.

Even those who are there out of "true conviction" know they won't personally have to deal with the problem, so they get to play civil rights hero for a weekend consequence-free.

HE WILL KNOT INSIDE US!

this guy is right though. Fucking cucks, love taking that unwashed muslim dick.

>.10 cents has been deposited in your trumpet account

this 100%

not even him, you're just so delusional

(you)

>Refugees spiking crime rates in European countries with no border laws
>Refugees openly attacking and raping women
>Fucking pamphlets on how "not to rape people" handed out in Europe
>Liberals not recognizing that Islam is literally 100x more patriarchal and degenerate than even the most brazen, proud Trump supporter
>Still complaining about letting them in
Only if you quarantine them to Blue states and universities, enjoy your multiculturalism alone.

If I give my money to people that need it where am I going to get the cash for all the wants advertisements tell me I need?

durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I only tri to reade breaitbart an um fox an um drudge

real newz! murka! all else fake! murak!!!!!!

you god damn retard.

oh, Israel? tell us more...

I find it fucking hysterical that the leftists who are typically so fucking unbelievably anti-christianity because of their "muh gay/abortion/womern's rights" views are SO incredibly defensive of a religion 10x stricter about said views than christianity is, simply because the vast majority of its followers are non-white.

A restriction on the freedom of one specific group is still a restriction of freedom

You are a raging cunt and I'll kill you.

lol. I give a fuck.
Enjoy the relocalization of the Silicon Valley in the EU.

>tfw you didn't refute any of his other very damning points.

come get me Ivan

>you

>at war with their culture for a decade
>refugee terrorist all Muslim
>European countries getting terrorized
>oh no, just misunderstood terrorist, don't believe their bad please....