imgur.com/a/2qVOU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not her, but still would and last 3 pumps

THICC

niceeeee

who is pic related?!

some dumb whore

THERE HAS TO BE MORE OF THIS CUTE DUMB WHORE

I would fuck the shit out of that white girl.

Reverse image search leads to a Reddit page which leads to two albums of pics but no name.

who is this

just too thick. just TOO THICK

jesus christ

How do you go from this

That's not Kelly C.

A shame to see Kelly Brook let herself go.

stop making worthless titcows famous and giving them publicity. Eventually these sluts end up stripping on cams for thousands a night(not even fucking any of the dumb virgins paying hefty sums to see them naked through a screen) , and the dumb faggot beta cucks who kept asking who? and name? and who is this semen demon? stay here and rot getting fatter and poorer and stupider, with nothing to show for making some stranger slut rich

thats what usually happens to coalburner nigger lovers.

Holy fuck she has a similar body shape to the girls in my hentai modded Oblivion game.

Her weight fluctuates all the time.

whoa calm down user.

So it's all this guy's fault?

stacy mcmorphedass

who hurt you, user?

yeah it's pretty terrible. but i've seen the originals and those tits are really that big

some butteface russian whore

imgur.com/a/2qVOU

Literally who cares if some idiot betafags waste their money on some whore? It literally doesn't affect me, I just want to fap. Calm down, you spergy autist.

>Lauren Cruz

???

Looks like a movie set.

Her face is fine, but there are better russian whores out there.

truer words were never spoken. these dumb bitchwhore cunts become famous off the fat losers, then have the deepest utter disdain for them and are disgusted by any mention of them. They end up stripping on screen, making fat virgins pay them hundreds just to aee their tits for a few minutes, then they go out to mcdonalds and suck off jerome after paying for his meal,mand then they go get fucked by strangers in bathroom stalls of nightclubs for free. All the while, the men paying them to strip on a screen are all like "Have fun princess!" and "wow any man you like is so lucky!" I shit on this society

I remember this pic. It's really old.

She had a flat ass and a trashy cat tattoo.

It isn't. She's a coal burner.

Am I the only one that wants to smell that cute little butthole?

>beautiful woman who will never so much as think of me
>i must put her down because of who she chose to fuck, who still happens to be superior to me in every way

i'll never understand this

you like the smell of feces?

>roastie

Kelly is inferior thickfu

>looks all tough
>you can see he literally just pissed his pants

AYYY

>literally who cares that young men, suppsoedly the future of our country, are beung brainwashed and cucked into worshipping whores on a screen.

Fuck, the moment I have some money saved, im living this shit country USA and going to search for a redpilled country. I'd rather live ins third-world country with pride and live off mashed potatoes the. stay in this shitty cucked society that more and more is normalizing cuckoldry

what?

buttholes dont smell nor taste to feces.

Are you a virgin by any chance?

>that package

But what about the bbc meme?

me on the left

with a body like that you didn't think she had already whored herself out to all the Vlads?

betas only get fatties or the roasties after they already had chad's kids.

Her tits look SHIT nude

Now THAT is a healthy breeding facility.

Now this is podracing

fridgefans BTFO

I can tell you're a dumb kid seeing as you act as if women controlling weak men through sexuality is some new thing. This has literally always gone on.

These are Kellys feet.

Who wouldnt want to smell and lick them?

Jesus I think you need to get off of Sup Forums, user. You're starting to unironically believe in memes and buzzwords.

shut up.
hes in the process of being the biggest victim of getting memed in history

who cares about feet when there's pussy right there

Whores have always made money off of betas and been 'worshipped' by them, why are you acting like this is some new epidemic? Are you literally 13 years old?

nice digits, no its not always been like this.sure, men have long been controlled by their wives, or even paid prostitutes, but at least they got pussy in return. This fucking fascination with tits on a screen is literally making it impossible for men to grow up normal and not brainwarped. More and more, guys are whiteknighting, scared of girls because they pedestalize them, and not even trying to get a real-life girl because they have their waifus on a screen, and they are nit even getting pussy. If you cant notice that this is an unnatural emasculating humiliating way of life, then I dont know what to tell you.

GET OUT

>He's mentally ill
Fuck off, autist.

Uh? feet is the fetish of the thinking man.

see my answer below ur post. I can understand and even respect a man who pays a woman for sex (directly or indirectly), but not someone who pays camwhores for the privelege of seeing their vagina on a screen. Its repulsive beta behavior

can someone posy pusy lips quick im so horny?

the moment you need hospital aid your obese ass is halling ass back to america

You are young and a virgin, right?

>tfw no one acknowledged my genius pun about Vlad being the ruskie version of Chad

27 and have had 3 LTR's. Its amazing that whiteknighting is so ingrained in your mind you feel the need to "insult" someone and label the, as a "virgin" just because he pointed put how ludicrous it is for a man to pay a whore to show her tits through a computer screen.

WTF IS THIS? AUTISM WARS?

this was going to be my exact response

bravo user

a swing and a miss

Its not that, its just that you sound young, virgin and kind of dumb thats all user, calm down.

the fucking delusion

no one here is defending the act of paying a woman for a sexual service

YOU are the moron who sees this as some great offense to the grand narrative you've made for yourself when this shit has been going on for millennia

I make her fuck dogs and get her impregnated from them.

YOU FAGGOTS AARENT READING WHAT IM SAYING, I LITERALLY WROTE MEN HAVE PAID FOR SEX SINCE ALWAYS MAYBE IF I WRITE IN CAPS YOU BETA FAGS CAN SEE WHAT IM SAYING. THEY ARE NOT PAYING FOR SEXUAL SERVICES, THEY ARE NOT GETTING ANY SEXUAL SERVICES SEEING TITS ON A SCREEN. SEXUAL SERVICES IS FUCKING THE WOMEN. FOR FUCKS SAKE, HAVE YOU ALL LOST ALL MANHOOD IN YOU THAT YOU FIND IT NORMAL TO PAY A WOMAN FOR LITERALLY NOTHING IN RETURN

>reddit invades Sup Forums
>suddenly tit threads get popular

kek, it's like pottery

Tits guy holocaust when?

Aaand there it is. 13 year old confirmed.

Put it in, user.

Faggots go get some testosterone

this nigga

Only niggers like bums

>tits weren't always popular

c-can I suck your feet first?

perfect thickness

probably never

like everything pleb, titplebs compose the big majority of the proletarian masses

feels good to be a /dfc/ patrician, tho

it's the tits "guys" who are low T

you know what, im done trying to speak sense to you guys. its not your fault, its my fault for thinking you idiots have any capacity ro think or have a single shred of pride or self-worth. congrats, spend the rest of your lives masturbating online to women who would be repulsed by you. Act like its normal, go on, no wonder this country is going to shit

t. Jamal

We'll travel the world together