Neuroscience Major here

Neuroscience Major here.
Biomedical Science/ Applied Public Health. Australian. 23 next week.
/B has a quality that /pol will never have and that is not immediately becoming a faggot.
Red pill me, sage me, troll me
Just know I'm probably dumber than you, however I'll be the cunt who you trust to cut your dome in a decade.
I love life.

Other urls found in this thread:

smah.uow.edu.au/ctn/OurStaff/UOW055687.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im 1st year med student and I already regret it. Will it get better later or should i drop out? Any tips

This cunt is doing Biomed. He isn't in actual med yet. dude's probably not even gonna get into med.

Thanks for hitting me up.
What do you regret?
I'm no psych student. However heaps of cunts drop out.... Don't be like them.
Yeah dude honours neuroscience with a French woman only person in her class she loves me because I taught myself French when I was labouring 18-21

>australian
>I'll be the cunt who you trust to cut your dome in a decade
I almost feel sorry for aussies. almost

What kind of uni do you go to where the only person there is a single french woman?

not a chance you're dumber than me
at first glance i thought that was a picture of lungs

I thought it was cauliflower

I've had half a bottle of spirits and she is a Francesca fernedez I think.
She's been injecting MDMA into rats brains since you were born.
It's the first neuro intake into a historically religious uni.

You make everything worth it

Seriously what is it

mhm... and you're the only person in a rather broad course in a religious uni?

And you're completely convinced it's gonna get you somewhere instead of, say, going to a uni worth it's salt?

Pink Guy -STFU
Imagine a neuroscientist with a personality as well.... Unimaginable

>Francesca fernedez
smah.uow.edu.au/ctn/OurStaff/UOW055687.html

med school reject

>/B

Thanks for clearing it up. This is how I make that m0n£y

Not going to lie. Didn't deserve a highschool certificate mate but they gave me one. I'm gonna be president of the first science society it has had.
I would not base ones happiness or success off the uni then went to.

Correct

took 600 mg of dxm, help

More like I can do the gamsat at my leisure if I wanna in 2-4 years.
Don't need to be a doctor to research either. Gamsat is fucked though.

Breath pussy

Come on suddenly no one has an opinion should have started a trump thread and trolled all you cunts like normal.

also smoked 1g panda

It's just a psychedelic at a pretty regular dose. However if this was real I would recommend a dose of googling and not being a pussy.

you're a fucking aussie, need I say more?

That's like being from Texas.

give me a lobotomy please

Well to be honest with you, it's clear you're probably more aware of your own brain chemistry than I am.

i'm actually waiting for my neurosurg interview at the mo.. (UK)

Queensland is like the anus of Texas.
>prove me wrong
Okay. Why?

Please elaborate I'm a lowly convict Governer.

BAnhg i justknocnked ovw a asn pofg,puntint dew

All right to spruce this shit up
> great grandfather was sniper
>literally feel genetically inclined to headshot like it's unreal tournament
> why do neuro when I can literally examine the brains I want this way

Questions anyone?
>inb4 politics

LoL UOW. It's a shitty fucking uni. Do yourself a favour and move to Newcastle if you're serious about doing med.

I recommend suicide as a future neuro-scientist

elaborate? it's all pretty much there..

I also did BSc/MSc in neuro though. Whats the training pathway for neurosurg like down under? One of our registrars left for Oz the other month, apparently the pay is insane.. compared to us anyway.

With this logic I may as well have committed sucied when I didn't get the full Harvard Scholarship.!

Anyone who is lurking I may sound "smart" I am not smart it is my belief anyone can do this

Except for retards

Seriously tho, Uow isn't that great of a uni and UoN has much better facilities, lecturers etc. Are you part of Vga by chance?

Do u know anything about schizophrenia?

not OP, but yes..

I would like to know more info in general.
I don't know about pay yet all I know is America is cucked.. I mean fucked.

My friend I repaired shipping containers at 1/2 the rate of the "tradies" for a few after school. I have no idea what a VGA is but I would say you can succeed at whatever you thinking user.
I would be lying if I said I was an expert but I can certainly give you my best shot

In what way are dopamine reuptake inhibitors bad? According to my understanding, they dont seem to force your brain into releasing huge quantities of chemicals like MDMA does

You go to UoW yeah? What clubs are you in?

Have you ever performed a CNS removal?

tell us something interesting about brains nigga. thats one lame first post.

My first instinct was to say this is a little nonsensical but you had trips of truth and a 7 no less.
I guess because if abused it's similar to/runs on the same neuronal pathway as meth/cocain or other super addictive activities like professional fighting.
I wish it was that simple friend
I go somewhere else

It truly would depend on the person as to what they liked the most. However my favourite thing about brains is that they evolve and you can study the anthropology as a modern day human.

Didn't examine your meme closely enough! I agree in a lot of ways

I guess I am a nigger: thank you

Same

Bro this can be a cauliflower thread of you would like..

I'd do if to you,

Writing a masters paper on autism spectrum disorder right now for my counseling program (hurr durr soft sciences). I took a neuroscience course in undergrad and it didnt really grab my attention, but I think the medical perspective is very useful and interesting. What are your thoughts on causes of ASD and potential treatments for symptoms?

Here's a good one OP

What are the structures in the brain that create the property which grant us access to the quantum realm?