i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468556457549.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=3XT8Re4r_ig
imdb.com/title/tt1341167/trivia?ref_=tt_trv_trv
youtube.com/watch?v=uNaJcx8yHRc
youtube.com/watch?v=77B2ZvxT59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=AGAV5aArP7c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK MINI BABY BELL

I'm still amazed it got produced at all. Glad it did, though. One of my favorite comedies.

When I dial this, I send you to heaven brother crow.

We got people playin' stringed instruments! It's the end times, bruva.

This scene is absolute kino

youtube.com/watch?v=nxJlqapu3zE

You and I both know it would be decried as racist and destroyed by critics, the press and even leftist politicians looking to score brownie points.

The only shot it would have is if it was made ironically, then all the hipster fucks would be drawn to it like mel gibson to whiskey.

I thought it was quite well-received critically. Non-American films with vague names rarely get any audience to speak of

Are you literally retarded? It was a leftist movie if anything. Not complaining, but I'm amazed that you think it wouldn't be made today.

>wot, just cos I'm Muslim you think it was a real bomb?

...I'm not saying they don't exist what I'm saying is if they didn't you guys would have to invent them

No you're the retarded one. It may have only been 6 years but a lot has changed in that time. The twitter crowd are hair trigger sensitive now and so are places like the huffington post that feed on their clicks.

It would be crucified today.

DANCING IN THE MOONLIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

You're just smashed tomatahs

Barry was a hilarious character.

I think it's a valid point. Producers wouldn't want to take a gamble on anything that could be construed as offensive. Increasingly people can't into satire.

Chris Morris isn't pushing an ultra left wing, social inclusionist agenda here.

>One of my favorite comedies.

you must be pretty fucking stupid

it was an unfunny piece of shit

yes

If it got produced then, itll get produced now

k

>I'm a mujahideen and I'm making a scene

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468556457549.webm

;)

was waiting for this

Was that the fucking bastille day attack?

CRACK UP

Holy fucking kek

holy shit i haven't heard that song in years

thanks.. i think

Can I have 12 bottles of bleach please

(You)

urgh what song is that again?

don't worry it's toploader - dancing in the moonlight

No, you'll get us nicked

Nah I used different voices every time

Who /massivearseman/ here?

New brass eye when?

You calling me a whammer, bro?

Are people implying there is no one out there who wouldnt produce a chris morris vehicle? Regardless of content he would find someone to produce a film or tv show about whatever. The only questionable thing might be a live radio show again. Some of the shit he did for radio was way more dangerous and troubling for producers.

Chris Morris and his fans were the Twitterati of his day .Just saying.

Not ALL muslims, the movie

That's odd, because the actors within this flick were muslim.

Was tagged in a facebook post with this video today.

AYE UP YOU UNBELIEVIN' KUFFAH BASTARD, I'M GONNA TURN YOU INTO BAKED BEANS

Sup Forums in a nutshell

No shit

youtube.com/watch?v=3XT8Re4r_ig

Wasnt this with Haley joel osmett and Michael caine and the other old dude? WHATS WITH ALL THE HATE????

YOU'LL END UP ON YOUTUBE BLOWING LASSIE IN A DITCH

Exactly . It's racist to believe a group of good English lads with Pakistani heritage would think of harming their country

>According to Christopher Morris, Barry, the Jihadist group leader, was based on a former BNP member who in an attempt to out-knowledge the Asian youths he regularly assaulted, studied the Qur'an and as a result "accidentally converted himself" and became a Muslim.

imdb.com/title/tt1341167/trivia?ref_=tt_trv_trv

Ahahaha

AM I BLOWIN A DOG IN A DITCH OR AM I PAKI RAMBO

why haven't chris morris done anything since then

But... people like Maajid Nawaz, the Quilam foundation, are speaking out against radical islam and preaching a reinterpretation of the Quran to better suit western society...

>asian youths

Because the modern left (SJWS, neo-libs) would get absolutely triggered.

It's a bit like blazing saddles, or Tropic thunder no one could make such a great film like that ever again...

>Yfw Omar has been cast in Star Wars: Rouge one

i don't think it's possible for him to trigger more people than he already did with brass eye

Is this thread fucking daft?
>no squat jogs

youtube.com/watch?v=uNaJcx8yHRc

>English lads with Pakistani heritage

Roober dinghy rapids, bro!

What does the quran say on wookies being bears?

Waj did nothing wrong.

Four Lions is assimilation the movie.

The Indian/Paki/Iranian actors actually taking the piss, what more could you ask for seriously.

Fuck off, Britain is inextricably linked with Indians and Pakis. They wouldn't have become such a rich empire without them.

>It is not a cupboard, it is a small room.

It's got cups and bored women. It;s a cupboard.

>Why's she coverin' her face, then?
>Because.... because she's got a beard..?

Mashallah brother

Nah, Indians and Pakis just lived around our resources

AWW YOU WIPED OUT THE MODERATES BARRY

>Spark plugs! Jews invented spark plugs to control global traffic!

All the Muslims I see online and talk to irl love Four Lions. I don't see why it would have a problem being made because despite being slapstick and over the top, it is also quite a nuanced portrait of radicalisation.

Mashallah brother.

How does it feel to be completely retarded

London Has Fallen is directed by an Iranian and the villains are non-Islamic Pakistani terrorists that actually have a somewhat decent reason to be terrorists. Faggots still claim that it's extremely racist and xenophobic because the hero is the white guy shooting Arabs and at one point he says "Go back to fuckistan" or something stupid and cliche like that.

I don't know how this is seen as politically incorrect, it's basically if Charlie Brooker and guardian people from 2008 made a comedy on terrorism.

The white guy's racist notions of islamic people is the worse, the brownfolk are silly innofensive stupid people who can't really do much harm, counterterrorism is just some Americans doing racist profiling and blowing everything out of proportion etc

There is a bit more clever stuff because it's still Chris Morris, the story and comedy are ok, the characters are nice, but it's so tame in comparison with his older stuff I don't get how it got its press.

I like how none of them really know anything about their own religion and are basically doing it
because they're angry and not competent enough to realise what they've gotten into.

youtube.com/watch?v=77B2ZvxT59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=AGAV5aArP7c

It points out some pretty bizarre stuff on the "moderate" islamists side. Like the dude's brother putting his wife in a cupboard when he's speaking to other men in the house.

It is definitely not a leftist rag.

He was also in Nightcrawler. He's a good actor.

>tfw we'll never see anything like paedogeddon again

The hilarious thing about that to me was how obvious it was that the special guest stars in that didn't realize just how hardcore it was actually going to be.

It's ironic how it's only gotten more applicable to western society in general as the years have gone on.

Sure but only today's ultra sjw weirdos live in denial about how non-liberal Islam is. That stuff was a common unspoken thing even in ultra leftist circles then (it was just seen as unnecessary to mention or just ammo for imperialism etc)

Yeah and it was actually funny. It wasn't just out to make a point or shock (though it did), all episodes were really good.

Was Benedict Cucumberbatch famous before this came out or was he building up a sizeable career before his fame exploded?

>Is the Honey Monster a bear or wookie?

Punching yourself in the face truly is the greatest feat of Jihadist philosophy.
This movie is great.

the more things are different the more they stay the same

>the brownfolk are silly innofensive stupid people who can't really do much harm
They were planning on murdering thousands and while they didn't succeed they still murdered a few.

The white guy is a born again, who have a reputation to being the most intense and insane in every religious circle. We had a white, blue eyed, ranga muslim convert go blow himself up in the middle east, that probably rings true for a lot of western countries.

The brown guys are also insane. You can't label them "inoffensive" when you hear the protagonist talk to his wife and children about blowing themselves up for god and killing kuffars.

By the end you have no connection to the characters, it's just a giant comedy skit. No one is portrayed in a good light, including the counterrorism unit. This film is basically the most British thing I can think of.

He'd been in a few things, but nothing really high profile, and this was half a year before Sherlock.

this and Infidel! are the best two halal movies.

You get to see the humanity, integration, and inability to compromise fuck with their lives in this movie.

Infidel openly calls out muslim bullshit.

He's making another movie, Film4 confirmed it a while ago

WHEN THE FUCK IS CHRIS MORRIS GOING TO DO SOMETHING NEW

Despite them. And Pakistan isn't even a real country..

Yeah i think I saw some mention of it at the start of the year on some C4 webpage, stating that they were helping to fund or back a future Chris Morris film, which means its probably several years away

hahahaha god damn first time Sup Forums made me laugh in a while