Is 23 too old for braces?

Is 23 too old for braces?

You're never too old to have braces OP don't let people discourage you.

Is 24 too old for braces?

no definitely not, and well worth it.

23!!!
ZOMG!!1! how did you managed to neglect yourself so much time!!??

There is literally nothing to do at this stage.

seeking approval is so mature

fuck off op

Fpbp

Nah

Got mine just before my 23rd. I could show the before and after pictures to illustrate the impact it can have on your life, but that seems like too much work for a thread that will die soon.

tl;dr
Orthodontia = Good

Metal braces?

I don't see how there would be an age limit.

I'm about to turn 22 and will be getting them. Just get them, don't be so insecure. If you don't get them you'll regret it later.

Yeah they were metal. Now that I think about it, I got them on just before my 22nd. It was my last year in college.

My favorite part about being an adult when I got them was my ability to numb the pain with alcohol. There was this incredible bistro right next to my Orthodontist's office. I would grab some bisque, some bread, and pop 800mg of ibuprofen with a goblet of red wine. Almost fell asleep once while they were rooting around in there.

Please fuck off

How old r u? When was this??

I got braces with 23 and it was one of best decisions ive ever made

not a single person was an asshole about it

For real, people just don't give a flying fuck about it. Some are even sympathetic (roommates made me soup, bought me ice cream and chocolate milk, would make out with me very carefully, you know).

Got them at 22, now 23 and happier than ever. Changed my life, able to smile more, more confidence and yea, nobody was a dick about it, like not even close

Nearing 30.

DO IT ...im thinking about putting braces in

I have a babyface, at the time I was very thin, and I am known to approach professional settings with a youthful energy. The closest adult braces came a downside was the assumption that I was 17. I was working in a fairly large finance/insurance company and my role was client-facing. Occasionally it seemed to impact first impressions and credibility. Many of my co-workers legitimately thought I was in high school. I had to show them my license for them to believe I was 24 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics.

Well that's not something JUST the braces did & still a bad excuse to not wear braces. Grow a beard or whatever, or power through it & enjoy your pearly whities

Me drudging up my before/after photos isn't going to tip the scales for you. Either you want to invest in your future or you don't.

Have you ever heard anyone voice regret about having braces?