Why don't humans think of themselves as a type of alien species? One that originated from earth

Why don't humans think of themselves as a type of alien species? One that originated from earth...

user...

Bogdanoff?

Because that doesn't make any sense, you uneducated splerg. We're a species with an origin from earth. That is the opposite of being alien. An alien, in terms of extraterrestrial lifeforms, is from outer space.

And then, we have aliens like you, Mexicans.

a·li·en
[ˈālēən]
ADJECTIVE
belonging to a foreign country or nation.
unfamiliar and disturbing or distasteful:
"bossing anyone around was alien to him" ·
"they found the world of adult education a little alien"
synonyms: unfamiliar · unknown · strange · peculiar · exotic ·
foreign · incompatible with · unusual for · opposed to · conflicting with · contrary to · in conflict with · at variance with · out of step with · oppugnant to
antonyms: familiar · familiar
relating to or denoting beings supposedly from other worlds; extraterrestrial:
"an alien spacecraft"
synonyms: extraterrestrial · unearthly · otherworldly · Martian ·
Jovian · Venutian
antonyms: earthly
(of a plant or animal species) introduced from another country and later naturalized.
NOUN
a foreigner, especially one who is not a naturalized citizen of the country where they are living:
"an illegal alien"
synonyms: foreigner · nonnative · immigrant · emigrant · émigré
a hypothetical or fictional being from another world.
synonyms: extraterrestrial · ET · Martian · Jovian · Venutian ·
little green man
a plant or animal species originally introduced from another country and later naturalized.

>why do humans, who created a language, not use that language to describe themselves as something specifically in existence to describe anything other than human?

We've been to the fucking moon. We have robots on mars.

We're aliens, shut up.

I'm trying to get beyond the semantics - earth doesn't make us special. No planet makes any particular species special.

Get over it.

what makes planet earth any more special than another planet that could harbor life?

we too busy fucking your mother to think

rekt

ur brain got rekt fam

we ARE aliens... to other aliens

Oh dear. Well the planet, being our only constant and common point of reference, actually is what makes the language viable. Without a point of reference there is nothing to compare new experience against. There is no need for language when there is no specific reference. We base our language on our environment. Units of measure are based on preexisting physical phenomenon. Language is merely an expression of (often personal) measure.

aliens are aliens to other aliens

we are aliens to aliens, therefore we are aliens

It is a relativistic term. Sure, were Aliens compared to life on other planets, just as a frenchman is an alien when he visits Germany and vixe versa. But it doesn't make sense to refer to ourselves as alien, because that would go against the definition of the word.

People think of their existence as magic.
Until they get their leg run over by a car of something.
That would make most people realise they're organic meat machines.
Most people don't think about life on such a level
They're content with what they think, see and know..

>vixe versa
>vixe

Yea, but we as a collective know no other aliens who might call us alien, therefore, by definition we're not alien to any entities capable of vocal conversation and complex thought. Nothing alive would both call us alien and comprehend the meaning. The absolute closest thing might be teaching a chimp sign language and attempting to teach it spoken language so that it call us alien. Even if you remove the spoken language part, I doubt a chimp would grasp the concept of synonymous thought readily.

the definition of an alien is that they came from somewhere else, retard

bugz r an aliems

we did come from somewhere else

we came from God the Almighty Creator of Heaven and Earth hollowed be thy name

By this logic I am taller than a dwarf, so I am Tall. But I am also shoter than a mountain, so I am short. It would seem I can't be both, but then you remember that height is relative.

I am not Alien on earth, or to other humans, as I am a human.

I am an alien to extraterestial forms of life, because to them I am the extraterestial.

>hollowed be thy name

fuck fam

Ah, yes; the subject of BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGS

>We're a species with an origin from earth
Actually we are a group of sup species you illiterate fuckhole.

kek

you are a species of retard