This makes me cry

This makes me cry.
Why...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NS8FeMcasjU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because sli is not that stable and performance friendly at the moment so its a total waste of money on a extra 1080

Fucking jews

>all that shit
>plays mindcraft

This

just wait for the day an errant drop of jizz shortcircuits his motherboard

Because he is full of stuff and shit but he looks alone and empty.
/feels thread now

wtf he needs two 1080 for when all he plays is minecraft

That's because he's a little dumb nigger.
Instead of a beating he gets stuff shoved up his arse.

because you are a poor jelly faggot

>SLI GTX 1080s for fucking minecraft

His parents must be REALLY stupid. That's 1500 bucks worth of graphics cards for a game that runs on a toaster.

This depends on yoru PCI lanes and thus which CPU/MB you have.

Why does this upset OP? Is that you are a monstrous faggot? Because I'm a bit confused here. Is it because of the power his rig has being used for a game like minecraft? Or is it because he's a kid with a more powerful computer than you? Either way you're still a whiny little bitch. Do you not earn enough money to build yourself a similar rig? Because if you do and you've built said rig, the why would you be upset that he has one? I think you're an envious little bitch who likes to complain instead of working a bit harder and getting what he wants himself. Do you want to be like that kid? Do you just want the things you desire handed to you free of labor? If so I don't know what to tell you man.

Meanwhile Im using a wifi toaster to play cookie clicker ffs

/thread

Someone's jelly.

most the time yes, but oh boy when the shit all comes together

A good amount of games don't support SLI and some even get worse when SLI is active. So you can have a godly pc but when a game is shit, it's shit.

Why?

Because I'm not stupid enough to waste my money?

I just want to speak on my humbleness
I've had the same laptop since 2007 and I've been playing the same 3 games since

WoW
Fallout 3
Jedi Knight Jedi Academy

Op is an enormous jealous faggot who needs to learn to be happy with what they have

Which is easy for me to say I guess cause I have the best 3 games ever made

>Path of Exile not on the list

Yeah, nah..

I love this fucking kid. He's basically flipping all of us poorfags off.

"Enjoy not being able to play GTA V, shitbrain."

I don't think you need 2 GTX 1080s to play GTA V..

Also why do you think he's getting such expensive presents?

Daddy's probably trying to buy his love because he's at work all day and/or his parents are divorced.

That's just a short shiver of happiness until he remembers how empty of love his childhood is.

Tell yourself whatever you want, his life is better than yours poorfag

My life's pretty nice. Stop projecting.

man u r 1 enormus faggot. get thefuck off my bored.

lol im the one projecting

>sweet sweet salt

Its keeping him from doing good at scholl, not gettin any poon, gain weight.. if lucky creates good code and get paid or end up on /b 2021 whines like a bitch about some richfags dual gtx 3070's

are you fucking retarded ? do you think that little piece of shit work for that rig ? he's just a faggot with super fucktard parents that are willing to spend a shitload of money so their little piece of shit child will stop masturabateing to pictures with his granny

>bored

You own Sup Forums? Holy shit, what an honor. Do you pay Jackie Sup Forums a fee to the rights or something? Or is it an outright ownership? Crazy to meet THE owner of Sup Forums in a random thread.

You're a fucking idiot and have no idea what you're talking about.

Because it reminds you of when you were the kid in the picture. Only instead of multiple monitors you had a CRT and would play old games because you couldn't afford a proper rig. Age of empires, Warcraft and that. It marks the passing of time. Its their turn now, nothing we do is new anymore we are just the old people trying to relive the past. Remember happiness OP, when you could sit there all day playing games. No worries, responsibilities. No reminders of how far behind and it's getting too late to catch up.

I think I may be projecting a bit

CRTs are great for gaming, tho.

Doesn't bother me.

>so many memes in one case

Good lord..

What server do you play on on Jedi Academy?

Let the kid be a kid goddammit

Because he's more awesome than you and he have more cool things than you

Cut rate diablo is not a good game faggot

Just remember he's going to get beat up in high school everyday for 4 years.

I dont know what's sadder the reflection of anime girls or the fucking ram fans

CRYSTAL PEPSI
>bebsi

same

tfw no shota bf to shower with presents

om god santa

18 year old twink in the making if you can give me even a 1070 ill be your fucking slave dood

>18 year old twink in the making
idk i can imagine a number of problems with this statment

Same
youtu.be/NS8FeMcasjU

hey hey listen that's 18 with a wink and also im just now getting into some of the higher level gay shit, pale, short, just gotta get skinny moisturize a bit more and ill be set

I FUCKING SAW THIS ON A PC SELLING GROUP ON FACEBOOK

THE 1080'S ARE BIGGER THAN HIM

But if Mommy can afford it fair dues, lucky little bastard.