Eleven isn't dead, right? Right?

Eleven isn't dead, right? Right?

;_;

what is that ugly creature

Hopper putting the Eggos in a box made me think that was some sort of tribute, like he's feeding her. Perhaps she's found a way from the other side.

is that a guy or a girl lol?

What show is this

Stranger Things

It's a girl

dude spoilers

das my screenshot, you homo. that's why i make them though. it's been a while since people have been sharing screens.

it only took me to the left episode to realise it was a kids show

oh well

its fucking Sup Forums. stay off of here if you don't want to get your shit spoiled you fucking spoon

Short answer no. Long answer if theres a season 2 yes.

Why does the boy look like the girl and the girl look like a boy

God this show was trash. "Muh 80s!!!!!" Bet the people who made this weren't even alive during the 80s

androgyny was big in the 80s

Show is shit
>muh synth intro
>muh outcast friendship nerds with hearts of gold
>muh generic bad guys
>muh shot for shot 80's movie references
>muh horrible child actors
>muh teen romance plotlines
> muh switching from a to b to c to d plotlines every 3 minutes to prolong the story
>muh shoehorned 80's songs
Don't explain why the girl dies
Don't explain how the "monster" can go between worlds at will but no one else can
Don't explain why 11 dies
don't explain why Hopper found his daughter's teddy bear or why he leaves food.
Don't explain how Will survived in the upside-down without food or water and why he pukes slugs

but why

>Don't explain why the girl dies
>Don't explain how the "monster" can go between worlds at will but no one else can
>Don't explain why 11 dies
>don't explain why Hopper found his daughter's teddy bear or why he leaves food.
>Don't explain how Will survived in the upside-down without food or water and why he pukes slugs

l think you're actually retarded

Thats how I feel everytime I hear these fucking synth songs. Synth wasn't that big in the 80's, not like these 24 year old hipsters act like it is. Yet anything set in the 80's has to have synth. Every. Fucking. Time.

"I got you tickets for POLTERGEIST"
"Yeah I got all the good artists, BOWIE, CLASH, JOY DIVISION"
*Evil dead poster*

And I think you're a piece of shit. Explain 11's death. Don't give me the "she is the monster" shit. Cop out.

I mean, if they were going for an all out Carpenter or retro future type show, synth would be okay. But they went for the Spielbergian/Joe Dante/Landis which deserves an orchestral score, like super 8 got

You wanna go see the latest Tom Cruise movie?

She has powers like Yoda.

Thats like R2D2 trying to fight Darth Vader.

Yeah. It just didn't fit. It felt forced, just like 50% of the dialogue and pop-culture references.

Looks like asa Butterfield

she over did it with her powers destroying both herself and the monster

that is if she didn't really just trap the monster and herself in the upside-down world or some shit

that's what i think too. it just made me want to tune out, and watch an actual 80s movie. they tried, i guess.

at least we got this fuckface.

>is that you, john wayne?

she's my waifu stay back

but seriously, how did all the characters immediately know she was a girl aside from that one guy. I didn't even realize she was a girl until they kept saying it.

Spoiler you fuck

With his Cronenberg from night breed haircut, outfit, and delivery

Were anyone of you complaining about the "forced" 80's feel even born in the eighties? 1976 here and to me it feels very much like my childhood.