What do you usually order at subway?

What do you usually order at subway?
For me its the turkey italiano with extra bacon and lots of jalapenos
Also, subway thread

spicy italian on hearty italian with onion, pepper, sweetcorn and chilli sauce

never ordered anything else and tbh nothing else really interests me thus far

I work at subway, and the only thing i can say is wtf do people eat at subway? Waste of damn my damn time...

Merbls with cheese toasted on hearty italian

I usually order the Jared special, with extra cheese

carved turkey or the over roasted chicken

everything else is shit-tier

I eat a Italian BMT toasted with everything except for Spinich, olives, cucumber with oil, viniger, salt pepper oregano, and then a shit ton of chipotle southwest.

Also, I fuck the cashier too by giving her a sweet 69 over the bathroom sink.

Suck it faggots.

Chicken Teriyaki on Italian herbs and cheese with salami toasted.
All salads except for pickles, olives and jalapeños.
Sweet onion sauce with extra salt and pepper.
Fucking glorious.

Fuck you cunt.

sounds delicious
gonna try that next time

spicy italian (pepperoni/salami) on cheese and herb bread; with lettuce, green peppers, sweetcorn and onion, with southwest sauce

forgot to mention obligatory cheese and toasted

Fugg my doot
What kind of cheese?

£3 six inch meal deal but I get x2 toppings
Italian bmt + meatballs and all the salad I can fit in plus mustard and south west

Turkey and ham on whole wheat, toasted with cheese.

A little bit of lettuce, tomato, cucumber, green peppers, banana peppers, extra jalapenos, and 1 line of hot sauce.

Get on my level.

Meat ball sub or turkey and cheese, used to like steak and cheese but then I had a real steak and cheese and could never go back

>get on my level
You may as well be a fucking vegan kys

>vegetarian
Veggie patty on italian herbs, all vegetables (except normal cucumber), extra onions, extra jalapeños, spicy cheese and garlic or sweet onion sauce

standard cheddar bruh i aint no sophisticated gentleman

I work at a Subway (heading there shortly actually) and I wouldn't order a fucking thing off of that menu, not that it's bad food or fucked with but because I have to stand there and smell it all day then serve it to long lines of assholes who can't make up their minds over bread.

Italian BMT, provolone, lettuce, onions, banana peppers, oil, vinegar, oragano, parmesan, sweet onion dressing.

Basically the only thing I've ever gotten at subway for the past 15 years.