The beautiful people

the beautiful people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ypkv0HeUvTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I fell asleep during the last thread.

not getting enough sleep?

I don't get enough sleep, but this was prompted by a chance encounter with death.

what's this chance encounter?

I was lying in my bed and died from the pain and discomfort.

what's causing you to be in pain? is it an injury or is your illness getting to be that bad?

The illness is getting worse, but it ought to get worse before it gets better so I'm not worried, just in pain.

yeah, it normally does go that way. what's hurting, might i ask?

literally

fucking

everything

there is not a part of my body that is not in pain, I have to walk like an old man to mitigate the pain in my legs, I can't sit for prolonged periods or my back starts to feel like it's gonna snap, all my muscles are at the same time tingling and hurting and I feel like I can't breathe properly.

And I don't want you and I don't need you
Don't bother to resist, or I'll beat you
It's not your fault that you're always wrong
The weak ones are there to justify the strong

The beautiful people, the beautiful people
It's all relative to the size of your steeple
You can't see the forest for the trees
You can't smell your own shit on your knees

oh shit, that sounds horrible. that's one really bad bug you caught, i hope it doesn't last too long, for the sake of your well being.
i think just trying to sleep all day would be the best thing you can do for it. do you take vitamin suppliments?

thank the gods for painkillers

also I napped a bit, but I don't feel like sleeping really. and yes, I have taken vitamins.

alright, that's pretty good

other than being ill, what's new, if there is anything?

Nothing really, just the same old shit.

What about you?

for the most part i'm the same, i passed my web design class with a 92.1/100 as my final grade but to be fair the class was kind of autismo, and waiting until the new paragon hero release tomorrow, and i got my birth certificate in the mail so i can start replacing the ID i lost

i wish it wasn't so boring around where i live

That's a good score regardless, nice going.

Move to another place and get not so bored.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ypkv0HeUvTc

thanks, i didn't really try all too hard but i did try harder than the rest of the class

i wish it were that easy, i'm kind of stuck for the time being

I'm hungry, but I really don't feel like eating.

that's me a lot of the time, you've got to just eat a little bit at a time so you don't feel worse later