Alright Sup Forums, give me legit info on which one is better, preferably pros and cons on both

Alright Sup Forums, give me legit info on which one is better, preferably pros and cons on both
>Hash
>Alcohol
(too lazy to place alcohol besides hash on pic)

hash obviously

Also, just realised the picture was shit as well, sorry

H

weed is better than hash, but alcohol is shit tier lol. Hash.

Def hash
Can be a bit rough on the throat depending on quality
Best stick with green if you can get it I'd say although hash is good for sneaky joint at lunch time at work coz it don't look like my eyes are hanging out my head when I return to work

Just smoked kashmir, really strong shit

On what planet is weed better than hash?
Hash costs way more than weed for a reason.. define: better

Both are good. It depends on what you're looking for if you're going out with a bunch of pals and want to have a night alcohol is best. If you'd rather hang around with friends and have a layed back time hash is best.

Also hash is for European niggers get yourself some buds or some oil if you want concentrates

Unfortunately I live in Scotland and it's like the third world regarding different kinds of hash either Moroccan or stuff they call pollen ( it's not fucking pollen ) so have to grow my own green me and a couple of mates do a plant or two each and try to keep the flowering staggered so it's usually about a month between harvests so we always give each other a couple of Oz and give it back once harvest is done so kinda works out not bad

I'm from kashmir. Smoke it everyday, user.

Where do you live hash is so much cheaper than weed here

Lucky man

>Hash costs way more than weed

lol

They're both sort of healthy in moderation. If you smoke too much it has a negative effect as well as drinking.

So if you want to stay healthy it's a question of willpower

For me, its equally price on both weed and hash (OP)

Alcohol, you go out drinking with you're friends, meet some slag at the pub, come home and get laid, Hash on the other hand you spend 4 hours trying to find what to watch

are you serious?

Well yeah, I'm considering replacing alcohol with hash because of some reasons
Pros:
>No harsh hangover
>So far, no loss of control with hash, where I'd lose my memory because too drunk of alcohol
>Nice feeling on the inside
Cons:
>Slower to "consume", but easier than alcohol
>Get muscle spasms by hash

Alcohol would be nice if it didn't leave you feeling destroyed.

>Slower to "consume'
Uh, what? Alcohol takes way longer to consume, unless you're slamming shots back to back. And even then it's not gonna take any shorter than the 5 minutes it takes to smoke a fat bowl. Or better yet a dab or two

why "replace" it? you can do both,depending on the situation and they don't even have the same effects so i don't know how you would come up with this comparison.
btw,drink enough water and your hangover is much less,if you even get one at all. it's the dehydration and loss of minerals that makes you feel like shit. isotonic drinks,water and fatty foods before you pass out and you'll be fine.
either way,if i had to choose between the two,i'd obviously go with hash.

>No harsh hangover
Sissy

My "shots" is basically ~200ml, taking two of those as whisky lands me on the edge between alive and half-dead

Bloodstreams user, bloodstreams

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Weed stays in the bloodstream longer than alcohol, meaning weed is obviously slower to the consumption than alcohol

Okay that's cool and everything I guess but I still don't see how "slower to consume" is listed as a con. It takes only a few minutes to smoke, and if you're taking a dab it's literally a 10 second inhale. Plus smoking hits the brain almost instantly whereas alcohol takes time to be absorbed. So that "con" makes literally no sense

Anyway as was said here they are different drugs with different effects and each have their strengths in certain situations, they are not perfect substitutes and should be analyzed in that way

I hope you're trolling

It's been proven that you're just stupid and don't know what consumption means

Depends on the quality.. it being hand made (with actual hands rubbing together) or produced via chemical extraction makes a difference too.

I really hope you don't actually think consume means how long it takes to remove a chemical from your bloodstream...

If it's not part of consumption in your eyes, you are still retarded. There's no way to "troll" out of this

The dictionary definition of consume is to eat, drink, or ingest. When you smoke weed, you are ingesting it. As soon as you are done smoking, you have finished consuming it. Just like after you finish a meal, you are done consuming the food, and after you finish your beer, you are done consuming it.

So yes, I am using words by their given definitions. If you unable to accept the definition of a word and use it appropriately that is not my problem. Weed is generally consumed very quickly, how long it takes to be METABOLIZED (aka removed from the bloodstream) is a different story. Please do not continue to make yourself look any more retarded than you already have

It's you that look retarded for not looking at the full spectrum of the metabolism as part of the consumation of a ware or product

>it's you that look retarded
>consumation

And in your previous post... >meaning weed is obviously slower to the consumption than alcohol

You are not allowed to argue the use of the English language when you yourself cannot even form proper sentences. So hush

Retard

OH yeah sure, let's turn it around and make it a dictionary fight over who has the proper right to use english words. I could do like you and crosscheck for hours to make an argument, but you wil still fail nonetheless. So why don't you just shut up, and admit that you're a weak little puny shit with nothing to hold your horses on other than a tricycle ?

Stop samefagging

Ah, so you were trolling after all. Not bad, I'll give you a solid 6/10

That's a good way of admitting defeat, calling the other a troll has always worked for that purpose

Or it's because, Idk, you're an autistic dumbass.