MI: 1 > MI: 5 > MI: 4 > MI: 3 > MI: 2

MI: 1 > MI: 5 > MI: 4 > MI: 3 > MI: 2

nice meme

1>4>5>2>3

>putting 2 before 3
Hoffman made it really based and it felt more like an MI movie compared to 2 which had a boring romantic subplot

>MI:1 better than anything
it's a snooze fest

Let be real, rogue nation is only worthwhile movie of this franchise

>2 better than anything

kys

Found the JJ fanboy who is only interested in nonstop action. This is why Force Awakens was so weak.

but it gave birth to one of the best video games based off a movie

Fucking this

4>5>1>2>3

1 would be better if not for that third act with the stupid train/helicopter stunt.

3 would be much better without the bizarre romance and getting married. The villain death and resolution were kind of weak too.

fuck me i just saw the first one and it sucked, guess i'll just delete the test then

ah some hope at least

Good taste.

1>3>2
I was so disappointed by 4 I haven't watched 5 yet.

Sure are a lot of a weird opinions in here. The correct and only order is:

5>4>1>3>2

ROGUE NATION & MISSION:IMPOSSIBLE are the only good ones.

>not liking the 2nd one

Sure, it was different to the 1st, but it wasn't a bad action film even if the whole mask thing got a bit tired

Wasn't the 2 the Woo one

Oh yeah it was.

Garbage

It sucked how 4 didnt show his wife dying despite in 3 it was entierely dedicated to saving her but then the writers had to somehow get rid of the whole marriage plot which I agree it was dragging the series down.

Ethan is like Bond. Neither should ever marry.

There was too many slow mos and I hated the romance otherwise I enjoyed the final 20 minutes of the film.

Bond DID marry though. Also ethans wife didn't die

>ROGUE NATION wasn't from her POV.
Wasted potential desu. would've watched her being 10 layers deep double agent and Harris. Their scenes together were so good and Ferguson's every scene was so good

hammy cheese helicopter tunnel scene is prob the best scene in all M.I

when the music kicks in ,"red light green light"

really fun.

DEFO

1 is the best
2 the worst

the rest are pretty much the same.

>GP over RN.
not a good look

Best characters of Mission Impossible franchise T. BH

4 is by far the best one, I disregard any list that doesn't have 4 at the top.

That said: 4>5>1>3>2

What do you see in 4. there's no heart to it.

Fuck I can barely remember the big bad of it or what the fuck the characters were doing

M.i 1 is the best and your a top fag enabler if you think otherwise.

>hanging rope scene
>fishtank scene
> train scene
> tunnel scene

all highly entertaining.

holy shit, am I that wrong?
for me it's 3>1>4>5>2

5 is a fucking comedy for fucks sake! It's only over 2 bc that shitfest can't be beaten
4 isn't so good either, simon pegg should have left after 3, it's a good character, but it gets too annoying if you tone the movie more like a comedy than an action film
1 is pretty good, but 3 has better action sequences, better intro and better acting, though the script is shit and full of praising phrases directed to cruise and how awesome he is

Ohh, and now I remember fucking MI5 worst fucking part, when Baldwin, the worst actor in film history, tells another guy how "Ethan Hunt is the personification of fate" (literally, I kid you not, he says that)

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

He is just tryina spook the minister

hmph easy

M:S > M:U > M:B > M:J > M:E > M:C > M:T > M:I > M:V > M:E

I wouldn't be scared, I would be laughing and cringing on the floor