What went right?

What went right?

The first season

That's about it

It was written for a full season in mind with full arcs. As soon as the writers strike wrecked the second season the show fell into hyper arcing where problems were resolved in 2-3 episodes.

>2 episodes in
>There's a love triangle

Yeah no thanks.

/thread

This.

They spent way too much time on that bullshit. I remember my friend and I almost cheering when she died.

unf

It really takes me out of a show when I'm supposed to believe that these highly attractive successful people become so desperate for basic pussy that they have to fight over it.

>she's like 4"12
>dad is 6"5+
>what?? I'm adopted?? ))))

>they were going to announce her best friend was gay so he asked to be written out of the show

standards are important.

I dropped her when I've seen her cry about dolphins getting slaughtered. Fucking bitch rather see people starve than fish get killed.

Not even that. I'm watching this show to see people gaining these amazing powers and how they deal with them/use them, if I wanted to watch corny relationship drama I'd watch the daytime soaps.

That's a big part of the problem too, yes. It's just so uninteresting, you may as well not even bother giving people Superpowers if it's not going to be any different from how some shitty drama would play out.

wait what?

>Fucking bitch rather see people starve than fish get killed.
Firstly dolphins aren't fish. Secondly, their deaths aren't preventing starvation.

who are you talking about?

Season 3 in general and this guy in particular, especially his scenes with Sylar.

I watched heroes week-to-week as it aired and wasn't very impressed with anything after season 1, but I re-watched it recently and it was lot better, it comes off more as a very strange comic book story than the meandering mess I felt at the time

These are also valid criticisms

Hiro was pretty fucking cute.

but ultimately pretty fucking stupid and frustrating to watch.

>nao evn petafags are infesting this shithole
when there's more cancers and diseases in you than native cels you need to just give up and die. fuck off, Sup Forums. fuck off, Sup Forums. i can't even stand to see you anymore.

came here to post this

Series 1 and some of 5 and 3. Most of the characters, arcs and powers were really interesting or well used. Best intro too

Show would have been 100% better if they didn't figure out why powers existed, if Reborn didn't happen and if Sylar and Peter actually died.

Why did powers exist?