I know Sup Forums is the worst place for some advice but i feel like someone on this website will have fucked there...

I know Sup Forums is the worst place for some advice but i feel like someone on this website will have fucked there cousin and not be a lying NEET and could give me some advice. Me and my cousin would only see each other when i would throw family parties at my house or at her house. Me and her made out when we were like 9 and nothing happened again until i was 14 and i asked if i could touch her ass. long story short she sent me nudes a little over a year ago and i've been getting the urge to fuck her. should i go for it or would it be a very bad idea?
pic related i have more if anyone is interested

Better pics can allow better informed advice

i will dump when this gets more attention

Showing interest...

she's gained like 30 pounds since then so she's not as curvy and hot as she used to be and now she has a bf that she's "in love with" but the last time i saw her she said she's getting sick of him.

Just ask her what she'd want to do if you two were alone together. Stupid response but it produces results

Fuck her, it'll be good. You get that sharing a taboo secret sex.

Yes go for it, but be on the same page with her that it is purely for fun and nobody can ever know about it.

Depends on how recent pictures are. Best way to bring it up is say it's something you want to talk about and discuss if there are any issues. Basically to see if she's fine, then bring up what's really on your mind

kik me administratorlevel3 did it with my cuz

Now dump the pics for us OP

Blue hair? Seriously user?

Kill yourself as soon as possible.

Virgin detected, cousin or not if she is sending you nudes, she is ready to fuck

Looks like a girl I used to date called Miranda Grause. She got blue hair not to long ago.

If it's consensual go for it.

yeah but won't shit be weird after?

So fuck her again afterwards, then it won't be weird. Seriously, she sent you nudes, you want to fuck, she wants to fuck. What's the big deal?

moar nudes

dumping some more pics for interest i got really bad connection where i'm at

vola r/9yvvcfnw

just don't want our parents finding out. she's got some mental issues to she goes to the therapist a lot and used to cut herself.

Yeah and you go on Sup Forums to ask for advice about cousin fucking. Just do it man, tell her to keep it a secret. If she tells her therapist the therapist can't tell anyone anyway, privacy rights and all.

We'll you have your answer right there user.
Don't give the crazy bitch ammo.
Tell her to stop sending you provocative pictures.
Tell your parents she's making you uncomfortable if you need be. Then you'll be in the clear.

i only asked on here because everyone on this site is more fucked then me. and yeah i guess you got a point.

it's been a year since the pics and she hasn't said a thing and if anything we both act like nothing has happened

Go for it man, you won't regret it. I slept with a cousin and it was the greatest sexual experience of my life. Just something about it being taboo.
Let her initiate and be discreet.

I've reversed searched every one of these images and can't find anything, good job OP. This one might be real.

My best advice to you would be to fuck her, because the taboo of it will be a wild turn on.

but i keep thinking about what could go wrong.

gunna hang with her sometime this week hopefully and if anything happens i'll make a thread. probably gunna do it on friday i'll try to record it

Think about what could go right when you pound that fat pussy. Post more pics too

kek

dump next nude on dubs

Dude look at that fine ass and nice titties. No matter what happens, worth the plow 100%. Cousins don't matter, believe me, there is FAR worse that happens every day in the world.

does her name start with J and end with a?

If she's a second cousin, it's both legal and biologically safe to have sexual intercourses with her. Watch out for the age though, and of course social taboo is still a thing.

nope

Fuckin do it OP, raw dog that shit, spank her and make her suck your nuts. Keep it a secret and give her regular, rough degrading sex. Life will be 1000% better if you do.

pls OP for the likeminded how did you get her to send nudes..

kek
>dubs
winner winner

we'll she used to come over to my house before and when she would i'd touch her butt and i would tell her "so you don't care?" and she would say "nah i don't" when i was like 14 so one day i got super drunk and i was mad horny and this was when i was losing weight so i got ballzy and decided to ask her for nudes on night and blam

post more OP, I need it all

yes YES

i'll post more if people show interest so far i think this thread is gunna die soon

wait is this cp

no she's 19 but looks younger bc she's chubby

and this story is old

I'm showing interest you shit. Dump em, fuck the other anons I want to see.

fuck it don't have many left anyways.

Was it by chance at a thanksgiving party

Yeah, fuck her dude. She ready to fuck. But don't get her pregnant.

i think this is the last of it

nope

ready with the plan b on stand by

If she's sending nudes bang her, make her never want another dick again.

What you two kids need is ORAL SEX. Have her blow you. Play with her tits. Squirt down her throat. Empty your balls. You'll feel better.

Anyone else's dick I mean

not sure she wants to bang anymore since she has a bf but who knows. gunna hangout with her for the first time in like a year and if she gained too much weight i'm not even gunna bother

oh that sounds like a good idea

Why does everyone here fuck their cousin? How common is this?

Why didnt you fuc a year ago when she was sending you nudes? You blew it. Now shes fat and in a relationship.

more common then you think.

honestly

Like how common. Idk anyone or at least not that I'm aware that's done this but it seems like every other person on here has or does