Tfw vaping 75 liters of vaping liquid a day

>tfw vaping 75 liters of vaping liquid a day

Anyone here managed to quit vaping?

nah, i started injecting it directly once i hit 45 liters a day

how are your lungs? notice anything?

I started vaping but the popcorn lung thing scared me off. ALso the exploding batteries

Don't you care about all of that lung tissue scaring that will inevitably happen?

I.E. Popcorn Lung.

i started vaping to quit smoking, started at 24 mg now im down to 12mg

My addiction has gotten out of hand. I'm now dropping the juice in my eyes. It burns like a bitch but the buzz is unmatched

>TFW trying to be a wannabe hipster by vaping and not smoking cigarettes like a real person.
Good for you for quiting vapes, good for you.

try on the anus, dip a tampon on eliquid and then out it up your ass. youll trip balls

OP here, so far i noticed that i have already been diagnosed with autism and a fedora has magically appeared on my head as well as having an addiction to anime, please help me quit vaping :(

Lol, wut buzz? You've never actually smoked or dipped then.

I was into it for about a year. I had a Smok box, decided to get into RDA building.
I got home, looked at all of my liquid, mods, tanks, and my new tool kit I bought, then just got sick to my stomach.
How the hell could I have sank this much money into something? Next day I put all of it on Ebay, then never looked back.
Got about $200 for everything.

I went to the store and bought a pack of smokes. Here I am a year and a half later.

Diacetyl is responsible for that, used in cream flavors mostly but not used much anymore. Also the exploding batteries happen if you're a fucking retard and overdraw the batteries amperage limit. Don't use a mech mod and you'll be absolutely fine.

Check'd also 75 Liters is equivalent to 20 gallons. You're full of shit OP.

You catch on quick, Watson!

Step up your nic level, or quit building stupidly retarded builds or obnoxious tanks.

i switched to vaping myself, butz this thread is hilarious.

gota have some sense of self-irony

>tfw everyones smoking ecigs and cigarettes killing themselves and you're only smoking pot trying to cure banana memes
It aint easy bein cheesy

is it safe? I mean to vape 0mg?

tmw inside eu diacetyl in food products is illegal and only muricunts have popcorn lungs

im an idiot for not starting 5 years ago

I just started sucking dick instead, and realized that was really the void vaping was filling all along.

Diacetyl in vaping products is significantly lower than in regular tobacco products.

Number of people who received popcorn lung from cigarettes: 0.

Number of people who will get popcorn lung from vaping: 0.

All of the cases of popcorn lung are from people who used to breath in this shit for hours at a time across many years. Its a very rare disease.

Douche flutes are bad for you anyway.

Just quit.

asshole

I just straight up drink it now.

And you're really stupid for calling out obvious bait.

new to drugs?

i have a smok xcube ultra and tf8. i use 6 mg fluid, was using 15, trying to get down to 0 sometime soon.

kek
fgt