What does Sup Forums do for work?

What does Sup Forums do for work?
What do you get paid an hour?
I'm a welder currently working with 12 others on a brand new hospital. My hourly income is $27.45

I'm 32 years old, I debate people on the internet and do chores around my parents house for tendies

I work part time at Poundland for 16 hours a week and get paid £360 a month, Also doing college so no days off in the week.

Also 18 Years old.

Chef at Wendys

i'm 26 and work at a dog daycare and make 10 dollars an hour. i make sure the dogs don't end up fighting each other. i have a degree

fuck college

Programmer. Used to like it, now thinking about doing something else. My life plays out like the beginning of Office Space every day

I work for the British government managing a call centre
Annual salary is £28K, so I guess about £18 an hour?

I'm a contractor in Iraq and make 12,000 a month. Plus the first 110k a year is tax free. But being here eats a dick. also OP is a fag.

I am a paramedic. $14 an hour

Not bad Bro, what you doing in college?

Hey guys I'm 29 and I'm kind of a loser. Not a total NEET though. I've been working in the restaurant industry for 10 years as a server and in southwest Florida you can make quite a bit of money in the right place. I recently quit my job because I have enough money put away to get by for awhile and I honestly just wanted a break. Now I'm terrified to go back. I don't think I want to do it anymore. I'm thinking about trying to find a new job where I don't have to deal directly with people so much, even if it pays significantly less. I don't have a degree and since I've been waiting tables so long I don't really have any experience doing anything else. What should I do?
>inb4 anhero

>walmart management, 65k annually.
>24 years old
>electrical engineering degree
>own small business and run it in my spare time

Can I have some of your Gbps
Also nice double dubs

I work for the goverment as a computersystem engineer. 28 years old. 22,19 euro's a hour.

>Founded a web company
>I make around $40k a month before I get taxed

nurse, 31/hr
In school for NP, will double my pay in 2 years

does being a programmer pay well?

office manager
$64k
shitpost on Sup Forums any time I feel like it

27 I make about 300 a week selling weed but I'm trying to get a proper job but nobody will hire my fat ass

what kind web shit? Like resale or a content site? I'd like to getinto something like this.

Sr. Systems Administrator (IT)
$46.00 an hour. Great benefits and 401k

I do very little actual work. Put 150% into this job when I first came on about two years ago and realized it was getting me no where in the corporate world. Stopped doing work and started being a lazy fuck. No difference in results

Grow weed and do some odd jobs

-Project Manager (work from home)
-barely 40 hours a week; laid back as fuck
-$70K; closer to $100k once benefits and shit are factored.

>yfw you're an apprentice bricklayer and make less than half as much as a walmart manager

Go to school for something and wait tables while finding a better job

I make websites for small to medium businesses that are both responsive and fast. On top of this I also include marketing tools to ensure they rank well on Google and help out with their reviews and reputation.

Everything I offer is whitelabeled lol.

I charge around 149-199 a month.

Couldnt you earn significantly more as an EE

Almost the same but add info sec on that @ almost $60/hr.

I almost feel like eventually we're going to find out that everyone in the history of working a white collar job has been bullshitting since Day 1 and in reality we've been losing jobs because fucking humans are lazy as shit.

>run small business, make plenty supplementary income.

Manage a movie theater for $14/hr at around 30 hours a week.

Pretty chill. Free popcorn, free soda, easy work.
Most of the customers are pretty relaxed since it's hard for the layman to genuinely dislike going to a movie even if it's expensive.

probably. I feel bad about it sometimes but then remember all of the times that I've broken my back for the company or sacrificed my sanity/health and I don't feel so bad.

I work as a counselor for kids (ages 6-21) that are dual diagnosed with developmental disabilities and behavioral concerns. I run a group home with about 12 boys in residence.

I don't get paid nearly enough.

Fuck college don't bother. If you live in Florida go sell cars. No experience needed. It'll suck dick at first until you get used to it and you'll have to screw people a lot but you'll make a ton. Have fun.

work at mcd's
23 NIS/h

You work under me. I'm the head chef at Wendy's.

About a buck fifty percent hour.

Everyone is bullshitting. As I become more of a manager and leader I can see it in the eyes of the higher-ups I work with more.

I have their fucking number and I'm coming for their $$s. That's why people are threatened by hardworkers-- not because they'll be driven to work even harder, but because everyone will find out they don't work at all.

>work as and EE
>run small buisness
Do both

Surface Officer 28 yrs 84k a year

Oh god yes. 20+ hour days when the shit hits the fan? Yes. Feel like posting on Sup Forums at 2 in the afternoon is definitely ok when I miss out on friends and family time when some asshole somewhere doesn't know how to correct firewall rules.

im 19 help my parents with beekeeping and am getting my food sanitation license to be able to grow the business along with opening a restaurant. i make about $13 an hour.

Project manager at a legal services firm.

>400k last year.
>works out to be 200 bucks per hour

Sorry boss I'll get back to work

i do,

manage walmart 4-5 days a week, run business in spare time.

clear nearly 150k annually.

live in an ultra rural area and people pay me $150 an hour to hookup routers/fix electronics that they fucked up.

net+ and comptia certified.

Project management
$40.44 per hr plus benefits

Lol this. I'm making 400k a year and Im skipping work today cuz I drank too much last night.

My guys work super hard making me money. It really depends on how the company is structured. Good luck taking out your superiors. Took me 4 years.

went to school for welding and metal fabrication. work currently as a butcher 24/hr

We are in the Maritime industry and many times have I cancelled last minute plans to attend a vessel in the middle of bumfuck and spent 7 days working 16+ hour days fixing their soup sandwhich fucking network and servers.

I started taking two hour lunches and leaving an hour early. Kind of hoping I get fired so I can collect unemployment. Have been working non-stop since I was 16 and have never had an actual lapse in employment. I'm so fucking burnt out right now

Why I keep telling people automation is going to royally fuck us. I keep getting told to build more scripts and more automation.

Oh guess what now we have a hiring freeze (although I'm not a direct gov't worker).

We've got to either start with some sort of global basic income or guys like Soros/Koch are going to own all of us majorly. If they don't already.

Why not just ask for extended leave cuz ur about to bring a gun to work and off everyone?

Archeology welder and digger.
7.95 US Dollar per hour...

I drive a forklift and load feed bags for $19. Used to be a journeyman in the trades making $37 but I wore my hands out using tools and now it hurts just to use scissors.

Fuck, do I ever miss the money.

I don't think they offer anything like that (Unless for medical emergencies and whatnot). Plus I have to keep the lights on somehow. Maybe once I pay off one of the cars.

Wouldn't bring a gun, can't go to prison as I have kids depending on me.

probably easier to jump companies. I've got a good resume now and could significantly increase just by going somewhere else. Strangely not into that at the moment though.

I guess I enjoy working barefoot in the garden with a cup of coffee and zero stress. Hard to put a $$ amount on that.

why the fuck the guy in the picture doesn't use any life line?

rigger at stage building
about 9-10$ an hour

I'm guessing you're American. Here in Canada we have employment insurance to cover stuff like stress leave. Imagine being paid 55% of your monthly income because you need a couple months off. Yup. Canada.

>whitelabeled
lol nice

Do you ever fuck any of the dogs?

I am a truck driver who drives roadtrains and I work 12 hours a day for $40 an hour

he does but not the right way cause he's a suicidal dipshit stupid fuck i guess.

Man that would be awesome. Yes though, American.

I'm a ff/para but Im on a salary. what state are you in?

i thought you had to pay to get top google results. Do you see the money these sites generate? Whats a realistic expatiation for a content site with wholesaling of related content. Like a with site adds, wholesaling, youtube vids, message board, registered users. Nothing crazy in participation rate, maybe 10,000 members.

Yeah not all companies reward dedication.

I worked under one of the managers for years. I aggressively grab projects from clients and expanded the company'said bottom line by 2x in four years. Manager is old lady that couldn't handle the increased work load and made mistakes that I had to fix. Pretty easy to get her job at that point when she said she's retiring early with a 6 figure a year severance package.

Mind you I dick around a lot of the time but they still need me to put out fires and I still get projects for the firm.

SEO is free if you know what you're doing. I spent 5 years doing SEO for other client sites until I started my own business.

And SEO isn't easy nor is it cheap now-a-days. You can easily make thousands a month if you have a great blog, with great content and a great product/affiliate product to sell.

Mcdonalds, crew trainer, 11.50 and hour

Ayyy Welder here aswell (hyperbaric) 97$pr hour

I often work 12 over plus overtime, the site manager won't let any of us leave until we're done welding every single beam, fucking Hate the guy

I just sit in the truck and try not to sleep

Interesting. I was think of doing some regional stuff, with the whole life story mixed in for the emotional hook. I wouldn't expect those kind of numbers for a while though. Not planning anything "groundbreaking" and I'm not a fag with blue hair.

welders are gay and pussies, try pouring concrete 145 stories up on a hot summer day

programmer, 27, money is ok, about 75k a year.

Kinda depends on how many hours you work m8, but if you're full time then £28k ain't £18 an hour.

I'm a student working part time in real estate consultancy - 40$/hr

social worker, $26.50 per hour

Petroleum Landman. I research land ownership.

$350/8hrs

I do pizza delivery three nights a week. Get paid 7,32(jackshit) an hour and get to keep tips which are always above 150 so that's nice.

I make big money on the side though, I sell Runescape 3 and Old school runscape gold also account, I started doing Pokémon go accounts as well. and did eBay for a little while.

Runescape makes me around 300 EU a day.
Pokémon go accounts made me 3k last month.
eBay I quit that too much work, I sold ''beauty'' sponges and made 40k in a year and a half.

Burry dead people.
Dont know really how much a hour, but more dead bodies more you get paid. it's about 1000 EU to 1500 EU per month.

Inspection technician $22.50 per hour

40 grand a year (GBP), operations manager at a smallish engineering firm.

I work my arse off for them just because I can't switch off, but I don't get paid enough for what I do, or the stress that it involves.

Gotta pay dem bills tho

Working in a IT company on presales team for Cisco Technologies. Making $1.2 (1 point 2, not 12) per hour.

Sales/Technical services for a machine shop. $23.00/hr. Not horrible though because get 14 hours OT per week.

Commission? How is that legal?

Uh, what?!

Mcdonalds fuckboy

10.70/h

>push bike courier
>£6 per hour £1 for each drop
>18
>part time cus college

21, build houses n shiz, £9hr uk

Structural welding?

Yes sir

Fighter pilot in German Airforce, 100k / year + 200 - 300k bonus from side jobs command gives out.

Nop no commission, I get about $160 per month. This is the minimum you can get in my country (you can get less if you work part-time). Because I'm located in a poor zone of the country even if you know 2 languages (maybe 3 as I'm fairly good in Italian also) and you are good in one of the top technologies out there (Cisco) you won't get anything more than the minimum wage (maybe more if you are management).

I've always said, fighter pilots have to have one of the coolest jobs on earth. Do you feel this way about your job?

How hard was it to get to where you are?

System administrator

30.53$/hour

You jelly poorfags?

fishfarmer
21.64$/hour

Studying to be a cnc programmer, love it so far.
Seriously studying something you like changes your life for good.

Nice wage for structural.
Im gettin 22an hour here in Ireland, welding dairy wall pipe for food processing company. First welding job so its not bad.

bus tables, 15-20 an hour... but I'm in college so

construction, factory work or land scaping glhf

not really

I'm working on a 24 story tall hospital here in Indiana, but I've only been working as a welder since last August