Does anybody else do the lighter hack?

Does anybody else do the lighter hack?

i did once....

sure, everybody does

Removing the metal guard thing? What's the point?

I stopped caring once I noticed the flame was bigger without it. Thus wasting precious fuel.

Grow man hands, you won't notice the "safety" any more.

Are your fingers so weak that you can't depress the safety?

Yeah flicking the metal part off from around the wheel really helps my hands in the cold or when you have to try a few times to relight the lighter, it is just less pressure to actually use the lighter. I use a knife, basic kitchen knife and it is funny because the child guard flings across the room. One day I am going to step on one of those, it will be worse than a lego lol

Not the wind guard, the child resistant guard around the wheel that makes the spark

That's just more oxygen you idiot.
Removing the safety doesn't make more gas come out

Removing the flint wheel saftey? yeah

Removing the guard to make the flame 1 foot high? Only junkies do that

There is a small bit of metal under the valve button. Thus making the valve open slightly more when it's removed.
I don't think you understand how combustion works, friend.

not about weak its about making the lighter easier and quicker to use, in a tight spot, it makes a difference

Yeah. I use my keys to do it, though.

yeah cause that shit helps with the meth pipe... ive been told.

(OP)
Doesnt everyone?

up voted

You are wrong user.
On both counts

ofc but not all retarded like that

>not using a clipper

It does waste fuel a bit faster but nothing noticeable or would waste money with how expensive "bics" are. A little part of the safety actually takes up space where the flame is created.

I like to get cheap gas station lighters like in pic above and adjust the flame to a huge 6 inch flame and watch my drunk friends burn their eyebrows when they light cigs. I saw it one time on Mad TV when a few cast members were at some red carpet event and they did it to a random celebrity and laughed my ass off.

If you say so. But I've burned through enough lighters and pried off enough safeties to know what I'm talking about.
I even passed highschool chemistry. So I'm no slouch!

But, believe what you want. This is, after all, a mongolian fishing lure discovery board.

fuck you and die

>in a tight spot
Thanks Ulysses Everett McGill

down voted

what tight spot is so tight that this tiny bit of effort would make a difference?

its my job

You never been drunk slumped over backwards on a park bench, leaning to one side, trying to light a cig? lol

less muscle tension in situations like that.

And risk getting arrested by the cops? Lol I don't think so, user. Enjoy prison.

yup

Down vote

Edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger

your sisters cunt, cunt

kek

>This is, after all, a mongolian fishing lure discovery board

kek

those lighters look so comfy. my grandparents used to always have ones like that laying around

pic rel8

>used to
Did they died? From smoking?

>lighter hack
>hack
kys faggot

they died... but not from smoking

kek
le cucked "safe" lighter

fucking South Americans lol amirite?
My friend had a stolen modern hand grenade like in pic, some how he stole it from a biker at a bar from one of those motorcycle bicycle pouches when no one was outside, long story short his little brother actually twists the top of which is the fire pin mechanism or whatever when we are not paying attention and says "lol look theres guns power inside" There was 5 of us in a small room, needless to say we beat his ass afterwards, the nigga was 19 and so dumb lol.

What do you mean by comfy?

Why wouldn't you? any self respecting drug user would. any time I find one that my friend has, I remove the metal thingy, and do them a favor.

The top actually was threaded and screwed right back on. He sold it to some random gangster guy for $100 bucks lol and it has been 6 years and I have yet to hear about it on the local news being used in a crime.

Why would you need to stick a lighter up your asshole?

I don't anymore, because I use Scripto's now. They're cheap az fuck and I have yet to have one prematurely die on me.

I would always do this with my lighters back when I smoked. Now I just use lighters without them!

To fart fire?

>keeps a fucking live hand grenade in the room
>calls the little brother stupid

Why dont you faggots get a proper lighter? Legit excuses are when you need to flame upside down like bongs or pipes.

my fucking god i did not know that was the lighter trick... removing the safety. What I know to be the lighter trick is you remove the metal piece and then you can turn the gas release wheel thing like 2 to 3 times more to the max level and it shoots flames like a wild fire.

Plus, you get that Syd Barrett slide guitar tone

Plebians and their throwaway culture.....Learn to refuel....