Hey Sup Forums can a 21 year old get some last minute advice from some of you smart fuckers...

Hey Sup Forums can a 21 year old get some last minute advice from some of you smart fuckers? I'll green text it to shorten this shit.

>Meet 8.5 girl at a party
>She's 18
>Get her number
>Meet up next day on a date and make out / do other gay stuff
>Become official a month later
>Going great
>Out of the blue she complains i dont put in enough effort
>Attempt to put in more effort
>Holds off the storm for a couple weeks
>be christmas
>Tells me how much she likes me
>I say the same stuff back
>Get ill as fuck
>Cancel meeting her on 28th cuz dying
>She comes around mine instead
>Breaks up with me
>Go to her house the next day with roses and some cute stuff to say sorry
>She cries because she cant make up her mind
>Fast forward new years eve
>Ends it for good
>That night she gets wasted and high and kisses some dude
>That cuck is my other ex's little brother.
Pisses me off but dont say anything.
>Skip a few weeks
>Have to crash at hers because of reasons
>Sleep in different rooms
>Tell her shes not healthy for me to be around
>Also say I'll take her out for a drink as a thank you
>She agrees
>Cancels on day because family thing in london
>Says its best we dont meet because shes not healthy for me due to circumstances
>Coolmate.jpg
>2 days ago she found my keys and said lets go for a drink tuesday and she can give them back to me.

Is it just me or is she trying to fuck with my head? She's a nice girl, there's more to everything but thats the rundown. Anyway im meeting her tomorrow for a drink and my shit, how should I go about it? I still got some feelings tbh

>Don't waste your time OP
You know the truth no point in seeking clarification from us.

Sounds like mind games, man. Drop her or she'll keep doing it to the point you're agitated all the time.

Sounds like you should rape her.

aka dont be needy, bend the bitch over your knee, and spank her.

They all crave male authority.

dude you are 21 you should be smarter than this. She just wants attention, stop trying to wife her up. If you want to keep her around for a fuck every now and then, cut contact, guaranteed she will come around. BUT this assumes you can drop your feelings for her because she is getting it from everywhere. She is not gf material

First off, we are going to need a picture of her. For research purposes. Then we will help.

True I already know but its pretty difficult to let it go, even though its already gone. Im basically just asking how I can act without coming across as a little bitch tomorrow. IF it helps I am fucking a girl from her class

Well first step get over her
Second step meet up with her, couple drinks, small talk, then say thanks for the keys see you around (easy)

>meet her
>take keys
>say thanks bye and leave

You're too available for her. You should be the one making the decision wether you're staying or not. You owe her nothing, never forget.

Dont be a douche. That's what we think we gotta do but the best you can do is not care. If you like her then you should be able to let her go if it's what she wants. Dont play her game, just go.

True, I'll just stick around for a couple then meet some mates, but I see what you mean.

I just dont want the conversation leading to us, well I mean i kinda do but I know I wont enjoy it so I wanna avoid that shit

Keep repeating yourself, it's ok to let go. Dont try to go against the events. Take care of yourself OP

play along with her, only so you can get sex out of it, if she was playing games, at least you got your dick wet, while she thinks she was playing you. it's a win-win scenario.

I mean she's the one who wanted to sleep in different rooms when I came around. Our relationship was basically just shit tons of sex, but she didnt want it when I went to hers a week ago.

So I dont think sex is an option. Even more of a reason to drop it I suppose

Terrible advice, don't give her anything when you meet up for your keys

too much work on your part and as soon as you fuck up she gets mad. don't chase the problem because it's obviously not you. go there, maybe chit chat, get your keys, and leave. she seems a little too compulsive to me...

Bad advice. Do not give her anything, you're probably gonna get more this way than trying to playing along. Also you can't win vs a girl at this game. The only way for you to win is to not care and mind your business.

I agree but I honestly just think its her being 18, she's only had one relationship, he cheated and she took him back.

Hence why she wouldnt give me any chances. Bullshit really but not my problem anymore

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GO OUT WITH HER ANYWHERE? JUST FUCKING DONT, HOW HARD IS THIS FOR YOU RETARDED FUCKERS, JUST STAY AWAY FROM CRAZY FUCKING BITCHES LIKE THIS, ITS LITERALY BEEN ONLY A FEW MONTHS AND THERE IS ALREADY CRAZY SHIT GOING ON, JUST STAY THE FUCK AWAY YOU MORON!

take the keys, dont go for drinks, stop talkin to her, u cuck

She's not trying to fuck with you but her social skills are fucked.

Drop her and find someone that can give you the proper attention and isn't young and retarded.

Think about how much you progressed from 18-21

True. 18 really is an annoying age for women.

Appreciate the advice lads, gotta bounce now, I wont cuck myself tomorrow its cool.

Here's the word of a moderately experienced alpha who also happens to be relatively good at explaining things logically, so make sure to consider this carefully while taking it with a grain of salt for the best effects:

She's not trying to fuck with you, most likely. I want to make it short, so let's just say that basically you gotta learn the psychology of women: They don't think most of the time, and very often not with logic or reason if they do, and mostly they like to feel things with emotions and have fun. The important thing to remember is that any typical woman will like an alpha man. If you want to be liked by them, be an alpha. If you act like a cuck, don't be surprised when you do get cucked. How to be an alpha? Simple enough, just be confident. Takes a little time and practice, but it can be done. One tip is to "fake it till you make it," but it's better if you just learn to trust in yourself and love yourself more. Take up this kind of mentality: put yourself first, girls after. Yes, it might sound weird that when you don't care about girls as much as you care about yourself, they actually like you more, but the logic is simple: women like confident men. It's not necessary to be a jerk of disrespectful to women though, the key is confidence.

[cont.]

listen OP just get the keys and say it was nice knowing ya. i know the feels are strong but shes bad news

[cont.]

In your case in particular: ask yourself what exactly it is that you want out of this first. Do you want to get back with her? Is getting back with her more important than being yourself and your own person? If it is, well you are certainly having the wrong mentality, and if you act like how you have been acting thus far and put girls on a pedestal, it's just going to backfire on ya, I guarantee it.

Not saying you should do this, since it's ultimately your decision; but if it were me? I'd just let her go like I don't care. I'd be myself and enjoy the time I meet her or anyone else, because I'd just focus on enjoying myself and not put top much importance on the rest. Funnily enough, when you just enjoy yourself, women tend to notice it and will try to get your attention even when you don't mean to attract them. If you are curious if this works, just give it a try. I guess you don't need to be reminded of this last thing, but I'm just gonna say it just to be sure: Don't be a pussy.

sauce?

Go for a coffee not a beer and get yours to go, say you're in a rush. Just be above her, man.

Attention whore Sup Forumsro, leave her behind. If she's as bad as she seems she might even start going for you and you can fuck her about for a change.

Experience

Who's that qt?

No idea, literally just picked up that in another thread on b

she doesn't know what she wants, and neither do you. that's okay. just move on.

don't play games. if neither of you can communicate like adults and stop the assumptions, then of course you'll never be on the same fucking page

> She's a nice girl
She isn't "trying" to fuck with your head OP, she already does.

>stay at her place
>tell her she's not good to be around

>get cucked
>calls the one she cucked you with the cuck

>constantly trying things out with her despite her ending it with you multiple times
>tell her yet again you can't be around her

boy you're a moron. like the kind that i would honestly mistake for being a retard or a person who never developed much after highschool.

End it. She's 18, it wasn't gonna go anywhere. There will be more girls.

>not realizing the bogbros whatever op asked for

Have you ever cucked a guy?

Damn what is the sauce on that OP? or anyone got more

Seems crazy and your a cuck for letting her make out with another guy

>caps
lurk more faggot

Lol OP left guys

Let me understand, she got cancer so she fuck other guy... wow

Damn what is the sauce on that OP? or anyone got more

more of her ? name ?

>gay stuff
What?

shes making out with your ex's little brother in front of you
dude you're cucking yourself so bad she gets off on you being a beta chump
why the fuck would you do this to yourself this is pathetic

Make a game of it, if she wants to try and play this shit.
Openly hit on other girls around her as well as check out girls passing by.
She will start wanting you more but, don't expect this relationship to become anything more than just sex or you will be hurt.
Have fun don't let her get you down she wants a reaction don't let her get one.
Girls love when you play hard to get don't chase her let her chase you act like you aren't as interested don't message her let her message you.
I know that can be hard but trust me it will drive her crazy the other party on the other side is feeling the same way most of the time.