youtu.be/vnKZ4pdSU-s
youtu.be/Iy4cEW15SdE
youtu.be/TtHZs4GrarY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump, I need one too

I need one as well.

No one's posting. What's up user?

enjoy your life

trouble with my s/o and I don't know how to handle it.
What's up with you? Can I do anything?

When I watched that shit the first time I didn't know how to feel. No I know that I like that little panda bird and woulda done the same thing

I just really miss an old best friend of mine that I ruined the relationship with because I thought I was too smart for her. Now I'm just thinking of her everyday, wondering if we would ever talk again.

Summing up my day.

I fucked i up a friendship at the last new years eve. I've got drunk and become agressive. After 2 weeks i took all my courage and talk to her. Everything is fine just like before. You should give a try too

Here comes some old stuff

:( I'm sorry user, I suck when it comes to people and being social but do you think you could leave her a message or something?

4th year of college totally disintersted in it but have no clue what else to do i feel like i will explode

The problem with me is that I have no courage left in me. I don't feel brave enough to speak with her again, even though I really wish we could speak like we used to years ago. The last time I spoke to her was about 3 months ago, two days before her birthday.

Talk to her before it's too late, my dude.

Kinda describes my situation. It's not even like I consciously discount its necessity; I just don't know what else i should or could do.

>be me have 2 highschool crushes
>date the first crush for a few years, have kid, get married
>can't complain life is good
>every so often think of other crush and think of what could have been
>wife says she has started talking to other crush
>hwut?
>wife is bi and also had a crush on qt3.14
>allmyhwuts
>wifey has been talking to crush about joining our relationship and being shared by us
>crush is into it and talking about moving in with us
>mfw i don't know what i did to deserve this but all i feel is joy

Just tell her that you are sorry! She may miss you too and if not then you didn't lose anything. It can't be worst

I've only been with one girl, I love her and I think she does it too. But I wasn't her first, not even close, she had some partners, and I always say that I don't care about that, but I really wish she was experiencing everything from the start with me. That she was feeling like I feel everytime I touch her or kiss her.
But in the other hand, it's not where you start but where you finish what really matters right?

Try and say sorry or something, people usually have ego's and shit so maybe sorry can help?

here come the bumps

>if not then you didn't lose anything
She was my best friend for about 5 years. She would have calmed me the fuck down whenever I was pissed or depressed over something. As I said, I ruined the friendship by thinking I was smarter than her. I myself don't think anyone would forgive anyone for doing that.

Gets me everytime

Want to cry so I can move on, but nothing comes out.

>i remember when i used to call my dad at all hours of the day with stupid questions about life, about how to fix things, about the answers to my questions no matter how small or dumb
>now all i hear is the phone ring and a message telling me this number has been disconnected
>tfw

This is an amazing poem for anyone interested.

youtu.be/vnKZ4pdSU-s

Also, here's another good one from the same channel

youtu.be/Iy4cEW15SdE

>mfw dad died when i was a baby
>mfw will never have the feeling of asking my dad how to fix stuff
>to give me relationship advice
>to play a game of ball with him just one time

Forgot to mention, it's the poem that OP's pic is from..

ayy, mine died when i was 7, sucks brah

mine died 12 days before my 15th birthday. Its casued me a lot of problems in life.

You had a little time with him, i had nothing.

youtu.be/TtHZs4GrarY

I had too much time. I haven't been able to let go.

i would've begged to not be able to let go man

Allah Akbar user

Anybody have some comics that focus on existential dread?

I need it for a friend.

>Saved as Windows 98 screen saver

My mother died when i was 12 and i met my father when i was 17.
And everybody around me pretends that i have to be okay and accept it because '''life is hard, user''. Yeah, it is.. for me, not for you faggot. When i fail in my adult life no one says ''but he has had a bad past''. Life is unfair, bro. But we have to keep going, we don't have a choice.

yeah i'm this user and i gotta say it is better to have loved and lost then to never have loved at all and not being able to even have those moments with him is far worse then losing him after all those moments

i feel for you bro to the point i would be happy to be your stand in father just a phone call away to help you, give you advice and guidance son

i live 600 miles away from home and have no money
my studies are failing

my girlfriend of SIX years broke up with me today because i essentially lied to her and betrayed her, i guess. kept shittalking her / didnt stop others (e.g. my parents) from shittalking her and im essentially an idiot and a cunt.

i just feel empty. i know literally no person on this planet better than her and spent most of my time with her for 6 years. and thats now over and i feel like absolute shit and dont know what to do.

So true, I'll see you all on the flip side.

Story?

>ruins own relationship
Confused

Uhm why didn't he visit? Call? Try and see his kids?

Depends on divorce, mom could've gotten complete custody. We don't really know the backstory so.

Jokes on you. I don't have anyone.

Sure but sole custody doesn't mean you can't see your kid. Even if your a piece of shit druggie you can get supervised visitation (i'm guessing as a britbong). But yea you're right, I don't know the backstory.

Help getting over girl?

Can we please have just once a feels thread that doesnt talk only about broken hearts for a girl ?

Get under one

Hey Sup Forumsro's I have quite a tale if you all are interested. It would be fairly long if I explain in detail or would you guys just prefer me to greentext it all?

Greentext it

im sorry but for me its not about a girl.

its about the ONE woman that understood how i work inside and i fucked it up. and i havent been happy for a minute since then.

I am going to therapist for the first time tommorow. I don't know what to expect, honestly. Like, what do I tell him/her?
That I've felt like shit for years now and even considered suicide before? That I get more bitter with every year passing and that I hate nearly everything and everyone at this point?
Do I tell him/her that I can't sleep at night and that despite that I hardly find any strenght to even get up every morning?
Do I admit to the fact that I am probably just insecure and all the hate comes just from me being jealous of others?
Can I tell him/her that I hide behind irony, sarcasm and cynicism just to hide my own shallow self in fear of someone discovering who I truly am and how empty I am?

I don't know what to expect Sup Forumsros.

if you want help
then yes you tell them
they are there to help you not to judge you

some of them are fucking awesome and are jsut there for you to vent and unload and give you advice while letting you speak your mind
you may not always like what they have to say but you need to hear it
don't hold back user, just be honest with what you are going through
otherwise what's the point of going?

greentext

How old might you be?

> be me disclosing age later
> start in birthplace of North Charleston South Carolina
> dad is 17 mom is 18
> they had hurr durr plan that if she got pregnant he would just join the military and all would be fine
> protip: it doesn't work that way kiddos
> dad joins army after I'm born and he and madre fight constantly about everything
> ff about half a year
> am not even a year old yet
> dad just drops off the face of the earth
> goes completely awol and nobody has any idea where he is
I'm going to explain my relationship with my father first and if you guys want more after just say so, it's been a long journey but I've made it through so it's alright.
> dad calls every now and then and his mother is the only one that occasionally knows where he is
> summer of about 7 years old
> still think my dad is ok dude
> he calls
> "user I wanna come visit you this summer sometime this month or the next I don't know when I'll be able to though but I promise I will find a way to see you"
> am glad to finally see him after five years
(He had showed up when I was two and he was thrown in jail for going awol but they released him on bail then he split, banned from returning to South Carolina or he'd be in prison)
> I waited every day
> at the end of the driveway in a long chair reading books and looking up at every passing car hoping it'd be him
> weeks go by and it feelsbadman.jpeg
> months now and I almost can't stand waiting
> turns out he told my grandmother he wasn't coming
> I spent every day on the driveway for an entire summer waiting on him
> He never came
> last time I heard from him was him telling me he'd come to see me
> I didn't talk to him for another 8 years
A lot happened between then and 8 years though
> relationship currently with him is weird
> he buys me gifts all the time and we get along
> but Nothing could make up for years lost
More?

Continue user.

all i do is wonder where i spent so many years

sure, continue.

Afew things:

- Remember, it's a relationship; it takes a while to feel comfortable enough to open up and trust that person completely. So don't feel bad if there's no connection or you feel awkward the first few sessions.

- Also, this specific person may not work for you. Whether it be their style of therapy (there are many) or the person themselves. Don't feel weird if you want to visit someone else - I've been there. It's no big deal and it happens quite a bit. Maybe one-on-one isn't your thing and you like group? Maybe you're not a fan of CBT? It all depends on how comfortable you feel.

Good luck, user!

continue

Rather than me just going to random points of my life would you guys just rather pick from a list of shit topics I have to hear different parts of my story?
List here:
Mom
Dad
Stepdad
Rape (actual rape)
Drug abuse
Alcohol abuse
Suicide attempts
Girlfriends (the major impact relationships)
Friendships (the most influential ones)
Grandmother (cancer as well)
High school
Depression
My attempts at help/self help
Family life
Grandfather
Childhood (generalized)
Teenage years (summarized)
Current (will be the last topic I cover as to keep it a bit longer lasting and to keep all of you interested)

Thanks anons for listening. Maybe one day I'll get up and talk to her again. Maybe.

I'm going to head off to sleep, so goodnight everyone. Hope you all feel a bit better after this thread.

I am gonna turn 19 soon, but I honestly feel like old man. I am just too unmotivated and tired all the time.

okay you know what, never mind.

So she knows you are a tempered person.
You could give it a try she would understand

It's a good story I just don't know where I wanna start so I figure you guys could just pick what you wanna hear about. And also all of it is 100% true. I wouldn't bother to lie about this because that would just be distasteful

you wait

Can I get more feel pics?

me sad, nigga :(

My dad just hates my guts.

Tell me about your drug abuse, user

let's start with high school, if that's ok with you user
presuming you're still here