Art thread Sup Forums? non drawing mediums welcome

art thread Sup Forums? non drawing mediums welcome

keep going mate

this one is really bad, but i made it after i played pokemon moon

i colored this one in, i just need to find the finished version

bump

Got a tumblr or something?

bump

i have a deviant art, but i havent been uploading much, theres like 2 things on there. I havent started drawing much till recently

drop pantsu

Looks nice for somebody starting out! What's your DA?

when ya trying to quest and a bunch of alliance rogues bukkake you

i have a lot of personal info on my DA, plus none of this work will be on it, as later i will be linking it to my portfolio site. Its mostly photography

All right, no problem. Would you be willing to draw a lewd request?

ill certainly give it a try, gotta remember im still starting out though. what do you have in mind?

Would you be willing to draw D.Va from Overwatch naked & in this pose? I'll give you something easy to start.

im pretty bad at perspective, but ill try it

All right. I'll keep this thread alive in the meantime.

bump

Another bump

More bumps

that looks dumb and gay.

like a horny 5th grader not paying attention in class and thinks he's an artist.

Some dumb shit I did a couple years ago for a class.

looks good, did you have to draw an image then re-arrange it or did you have to draw it like this? Also anyone here discord?

+1

Only criteria was to make sqaure sections and draw something in each one. I just started doing random lines and curves and eventually things started to look like animals so I threw some more shit like that in there. I didn't like the assignment.

It ALOMST looks like a puzzle where you get a picture if you line up all the squares correctly.

did some shit like that in the shape of a xenomorph. don't know where my sketchbook is, though.

tried my best user, like i said, just starting really, had to look to ol' shad for some reference

spread that cum-filled pussy with two hands bby

Thank you, I like it! Do you have a drawname, at least?

not really, i do have a username i use for most things though, but that would eaisly link back to my facebook, which is something i dont need happening on Sup Forums. I can prob give out my email though, i made it for something but it never got used, lemme find it

I'll give you my temp e-mail. One sec.

[email protected]

i couldnt access my old one, so heres my new one
[email protected]

I sent you a message.