This is a Trump tred

This is a Trump tred.

Anti Trump retards are making us a laughing stock.

Please assist us Britbongs by supporting the counter petition to the ANTI TRUMP petition to the UK government.

They reached a million sigs...

Counter petition here:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/178844

BBC link regarding the libtard's petition:
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38795998

Other urls found in this thread:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/178844
youtube.com/watch?v=tcGQpjCztgA
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38795998
youtube.com/watch?v=7KlT4YXyNGA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdOSppqUOs8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get off the trap threads and help us you afggets

Britfag reporting in. I have done my civic duty and signed that shit.

Same here dude

That petition is signed purely by London libtards.
People in London hate Trump... outside of London... meh.

almost like how in the US all the country bumpkins voted for trump

But what pisses me off is Obama bombed those countries Trump just banned.
Where were the libtards when bombs were being dropped? Nowehere, they couldn't give a fuck. But put travel restrictions on them and it's fucking outrageous.

I honestly would sign it, not a Britfag. Anyone have a postal address I can borrow?

>petition.parliament.uk/petitions/178844
>Donald Trump should be invited to make an official State Visit because he is the leader of a free world and U.K. is a country that supports free speech and does not believe that people that appose our point of view should be gagged.

Jesus fuck. you could have written that better.

When Trump arrives and thousands of protesters are smashing up shops... I'd love it if Trump did his little dance.

Signed...

Britbong here. I never understood why the left was so fucking defensive towards islam. When the goat fuckers stone rape victims and hang gay people, it's "just their culture". But when trump wants to protect his citizens and defend his borders, he's suddenly the fascist. Libtards are fucking insane.

Probably better to start a thread on /pol?

Britbng here. I just signed the other petition to push for a stop to UK state visit, 6 times to offset the petition ITT. Fuck you all

Whoever wrote this petition hasn't paid attention and has botched it. The original 'liberal' one allows him to come to the UK as the leader of the free world, it allows him to practice free speech, it just says it shouldn't be a formal invite from the Queen. This is why no one takes you seriously guys.

>720816265

>implying you can fight fascism with fascism.

Neither of these petitions is going to result in anything you fucking moron.

Or white English-speaking people as they're otherwise known.

Despite what the anti-fa anarcho-communist retards might have you believe, wanting strong borders is not fascism. This wasn't a even a muslim ban. Saudia arabians weren't denied entry. Nor were people from the UAE. A fair few muslim majority countries banned immigration from Israel, and you didn't hear people crying about antisemitism then.

I've never seen a real live one. I cant fucking wait anons

I signed the one against the IPB, its run by the government. They said yeah thanks for all the sig's but we've already talked about this and we're doing it anyway. Fuck you peasant!

Are you retarded?

>we've already talked about this and we're doing it anyway.

Of course they did. That's why I said these petitions are pointless.

World war 3 is on its way, I'm too ill to explain but it is guys, trust me

>Britbongs
Britain used to be so … respectable.

The Geordies didn't like him. Wanted him declared porcina non grata.

We have more deaths by toddlers in a year then Muslims.

We should be keeping our eyes on those gun toting little fuckers.

>Donald Trump should be invited to make an official State Visit because he is the leader of a free world and U.K. is a country that supports free speech and does not believe that people that appose our point of view should be gagged.

This is fucking hilarious. A grade a retard couldn't have shown themselves to be this retarded if they had help from the entire retard family. Trump supporters to a T.

Yeah, written like shit.

But I'm a Trump supporter, and I guarantee you that I'm smart than you, fuckstick.

Please, don't let me stop you from regurgitating what CNN tells you to think. "Hurr durr, Trump supporters is dumb." Fucking idiot.

>and I guarantee you that I'm smart than you
So smart you can't write in coherent sentences. You retard fuckwads are unbelievably stupid. No wonder Trump is your man.

>That's why I said these petitions are pointless.
Thats why Im agreeing with you, you bellend! And providing further proof that these petitions are bollocks? fucking cockwomble..

No Muslim ban, just naming Muslim countries he doesn't do business with.

No Hillary in jail. This is what I wanted the most.

No repeal and replace, just repeal so far. Its only his second week so let's see.

No enhanced interigation.

No wall at Mexico's expense. Tarrifs will cause prices to raise in Mexico so the US will be paying for the wall and more for Mexican goods.

No draining the swamp. He put almost all lobbyists and carrier politicans like Tom price or Betsy devos. none of which even close to the best person for the job. That's also something he promised. Most of them want to destroy the department they work for.

No deporting all illegals, just the bad hombres now.

He has killed the TPP so there's at least that.

Anyone notice how he made money by signing an executive order for the pipelines he invested in those same comanies so he's using Executive Orders to benefit himself finantually

The you shouldn't have wrote it like an illiterate retard.

>appose

Britbong here, signed

Eh, I'm failing to see the kek-value in your petition, theirs however is hilarious if it keeps Trump out. Also, you failed to spell the word 'thread', LEARN TO ENGLISH motherfucker. In summary, I'm afraid I can't help you.

Im sorry I cant understand you with a dick in your mouth?

>I'm a Trump supporter
> I'm smart than you
Pick one.

SMRT
youtube.com/watch?v=tcGQpjCztgA

It's smarter than you, for fucks sake, SMARTER THAN YOU, not SMART than you, you fucking illiterate fucking wankstains.

That joke doesn't work over text

>But I'm a Trump supporter, and I guarantee you that I'm smart than you
Nice oxymoron, moron.

Trailer niggers are NOT white people

So unbelievably mad

Nice comprehension there user.

3/10 bait

>cool story bro
oh.. not the balls too..

Are you surprised by any of the things you wrote No about?
Like did you actually really think he'd bother pursuing Hillary and locking her up?

Kek
You think anyone gives a fuck about this cringeworthy petition?

21,417 signatures do... just sayin

Who is Alan Augustus Brown from Kent?

I'm wondering if I can start a petition to watch Donald Trump fuck Theresa May up the arse in hyde park to a bon jovi cover band...

I didn't expect him to do any of it and it looks like I might be right

Keep up the good work, can't wait to see a million faggots having a panic attack again

Northern Ireland fag here, did the deed, fuck these cuck millennials and libtards

Can we troll trump any tease him that he can't do shit beacuse the supreme court will over turn every decision makes and he does not have the power he thinks he has?

Maybe if there are many people trolling him in maybe he will do something about it.

Almost as many as the petition to protect wading birds!

Shouldn't you be throwing pipe bombs at primary school children?

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38795998
>gee i wonder why the most votes are cast in a city
while most 'not' cast votes come from a patch of grass?

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP

LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD

youtube.com/watch?v=7KlT4YXyNGA

Belfast is such a shithole.

kek

nigger

trump supporting retards cant even fucking spell oppose, fuck me what a fucking laughing stock. Is there any wonder every one of us with a brain keeps reminding you that you support him because you are too fucking stupid to know any better. You are 10 times more likely to get killed by a toddler in the US than a terrorist duh duh duh duh. Putin must be pissing his pants at cucking the US because its full of fucking retards who are actually defending him. History will look back on this period as the time the dumbasses took over. retarded fucks

That or people who wanted to be able to diddle their livestock in private.

>the counter petition
HAHAHAHAha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hello faggot

>Counter petition here:
kys alt right faggot garbage

Very true but this is slightly more impor... actually wait no those fuckers could be anti trump, call the fucking ira boys we got a job to do

>But what pisses me off is Obama bombed those countries Trump just banned.

kek
this is stupid on so many levels.
1. There are a ton of lefties who criticised Obama for that. Obama is a center right politician after all.
2. Obama bombed terrorists while Trump banns all ppl.
To give a historic example, look at WW2.

The US refused to let in jewish refugess, cause they were germans.
The US bombed germany.
It is not the same!

So... what you're saying is that most people in your country disagree with you, and you'd like our help?

Fuck off, you're probably a terrorist. That's how it works now.

On a sidenote, how is "taking your country back" going to feel when Trump is grabbing May by the pussy and we turn you into a giant factory?

M8, people that spell and write like you are making our country a fucking laughing stock - if you're so keen on English heritage, learn to speak the fucking lingo, yeah? Your mob make a fucking huge deal when the wogs can't speak it, yet you all sound like you suffered a recent head injury.

Actually lol'd

cuck, you mean like Northern Ireland is - get in line paddy. The US is cucked by Putin and so, by proxy, is any apologist trying to claim that they speak sense. They make things simple so ignorant scared little boys who are scared of muslims and dark skin can feel safer in their benefits funded shitholes. You are all puppets, theres a real irony in you calling those who oppose him cucks when you are all cucked by Putin all those trillions wasted on the cold war and trump creates goatse.us hilarious - about time we had a new super power bye bye cucked US

Signed it. All the other britfags have been so embarrassing.

>you didn't hear people crying about antisemitism then.
kek, maybe you should read more. That is like a common thing. If you are unaware of it, maybe you should leave your bubble more!

You are fucking useless.
Did you even read it?
Sign the one written by an adult

Do it for a man that really cares about his country, a role model for every world leader.

>making us a laughing stock

Here I was thinking you were doing a fine job by yourselves.

in case you wanna have a laugh

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdOSppqUOs8

what a load of wank

Signed.

Good luck with that

He thinks Trump is a good idea.
Lower your standards man

It's a fair point but - nah, fuck this cunt.
I'm no rabid lefty but since Trump there's been a definite increase in volume from the string vest/pitbull/gold chain brigade and it's getting on my fucking tits, frankly.

Sup Forums strong my brothers.

Why bother get angry. I mean that's exactly what they are trying to do. It's like the worlds biggest internet troll has been elected and his fanboys have been given power.

Deal with them like you would a normal basement dweller and you will realise that your life is infitely better then theirs will ever be.

You're right. It proves that city dwellers are retarded no matter where you go.

Says the son of a second generation of incestual marriage.

Yeah, I know you're right - I guess that's why I vent it on here anonymously rather than give the templars the satisfaction. Silly cunts.

Not the guy you're talking to, but agree with him.

All this shit since 9/11 has been leading to this. I hesitate to call myself a lefty, but fuck, is this really where we're at? Fuck off, we should be better than this.

Lets face it, this is the terrorists closing in on their end goal. Not to topple America, just to make it the place everyone hates.

Fuck off, you Redneck UK retard. Why do you want that Coiffured scrote over here? Go and move to Arkansas, (if they will let you in), or just keep sucking up to Farage & Katie Hopkins.

Please go back to whatever shit country you hailed from

I didnt vote Trump and don't support his policies but I'm not an edgy teen that thinks keeping him out does anything but make us look foolish