You have ten seconds to post a more overrated movie

You have ten seconds to post a more overrated movie.
>protip, you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z92bykaeV4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fargo

Im super serial

Fight Club

Interstellar

Those are good movies.
Damn if Fargo was boring.

Citizen Kane
2001 space Odyssey
any Monthy Python movie

Watchmen

/Thread

The series was better. Well, Season 1 was. I haven't seen the second.

That doesn't mean they aren't still overrated. Even still they aren't and you need to
Grow up.

The Conjuring movies, The VVitch, really any horror movie in the past decade or longer.

>doesn't mean they aren't still overrated.

>Even still they aren't and you need to Grow up.

Mate I think you need to with such a childish way of thinking.

Shawshank Redemption

what's the argument on all of these being overrated besides "reddit/fedora"?

How's it childish? I something is good but everyone thinks it's amazing then it's overrated. Must be tough being a fucking idiot with shit taste.

Kill yourself

go back to lebbit you literal pleb

they're popular, on Sup Forums popular = baaaaad

I agree
Great movies
Who can dislike that movie?
>really any HOLLYWOOD horror movie in the past decade or longer.
Asia, Europe and South America is where they do the best horror nowadays, Americans are just obsessed with horny teen thrillers.
Everything I disagree with is reddit. The post.

I don't even know what that website it. Why does everyone here always talk about it?

The Dark Knight

Came here to post this. Fucking three hours of nothing happening.

This movie always makes me want to drink a white russian.

With milk though, dunno how anyone could like them with cream, tastes like shit.

Really easy.

They Live.

Only Carpenter I don't like.

>agrees on TWBB
>says Interstellar and Watchmen are great
hahaha oh wow

Pic related.

Contrarian kids.

Fight me

MUH PLOT: the thread

Considering all the fedora tipping haters, Avatar is more underrated than overrated.

Including Snake Plissken's adventures in surfing and basketball?

Inception

spot on

bladerunner
donnie darko
tdkr

Any animation movie in the IMBD top 250.

Enemy
Birdman
Juno
Anything by Woody Allen

>Birdman
Fuck this. Also American Beauty.

Second half was pretty much Shit exept for the sniper scene

Die you fucking pleb
This

What kind of idiot can't understand The Big Lebowski? Its essentially an almost noir-esque detective movie but instead of a reluctant PI we get a bum.

Kids weren't old enough to see the films when they came out
Kids didn't like the popularity the films gained by the time the kids were old enough to see them.

But these movies aren't dated at all, I can understand why kids and retards don't like old action films but these movies are there to tell a story and they do it great.

I tried watching this yesterday after having liked it..it just felt insultingly bad and the cgi looked really dated. I shut it off because i couldnt fucking stand how the aliens are space native americans to the point where it just felt horribly uncomfortable to watch.

It also has the worst piece of expository diaglogue in a movie ive ever seen when the guy explains what unobtainium is to the lead scientist who assuredly 100% knew about it and all the reasons and only had that scene to explain it to the audience.

Guy betrays his race to furfagotry and is supposed to be seen as the good guy.
Movie says its ok to live in a fantasy alternate reality.

Almost every other Coen Brothers movie.

The Untouchables
By no means bad, but it was painfully average

>its a 'anons a useless contrarian cunt who doesnt clarify why hes such a massive faggot episode'

Must be tough having to slurp shit out of you're boyfriend's asshole.

I understand the movie, it just has too much unnecessary shit in it. It has some funny scenes and the rest is boring and out-of-place.

> 10 seconds

how long op lasts jerking off.
back to Sup Forums for this tween

Big Lebowski 4/10
Fargo 3/10
No Country For Old Men 9/10

this meme...

and just because some mediocre tv show said so

>Citizen Kane

It suffers greatly from Seinfeld Isn't Funny. I understand it's influence on cinema but it's just not a good movie by today's standards. Only oldfags enjoy it and pretentious faggots defend it.

ITT
>overrated = I didn't like it
You've got every opportunity to post your shit opinions elsewhere, I've only seen a couple of objectively overrated films posted so far.

oh boy here we go

Fuck off, OP

youtube.com/watch?v=z92bykaeV4o

Titanic.

>blade runner
You people hyping it as the greatest SciFi movie ever created left me sorely let down. Then I was told I "didn't watch the right version" and that just made me hate it more. It wasn't a bad movie by any means, but nothing spectacular. The police cruiser is the only thing I remember truly being exited about