I have acne scarring and I wanna know a fast cheap good way to get rid of it...

I have acne scarring and I wanna know a fast cheap good way to get rid of it, I'm sick of this shit and its starting to really lower my self esteem, pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B00U0SSONW/ref=mp_s_a_1_8?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅZÕÑ&qid=1485811915&sr=8-8&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=butcher knife&dpPl=1&dpID=311ga3-55fL&ref=plSrch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

impossible. sorry.

beard, moron.

listen to the rapper dou atmosphere

sulfuric acid

cut ur head off

$5 of gasoline and the cost of a lighter. Nobody will ever see your nasty acne scars again

Look up dermarolling.

theres a method were the doctors rub sandpaper or a very nice razor across the skin removing little bit of the top layer of skin per session until they disappear or at least are less noticeable. When i mean little im talking micron levels so you dont end up with worse scaring.

there is still break out its not just scarring, maybe try washing your skin and not being a greasy mess

Ba Ioja ba

>fast
>cheap
>good

choose one

Underrated post.

Exfloiate once every couple of days. I use cleanser then rub my face quite rough, i think they helps blood get to the tissues plus clears off the skin cells at the surface ready for new ones underneith. You could use a exfoliating scrub or something too i guess. Then every other day just rise your face with water to clean it, no products. So your skin get exfoliated then has time to relax for a couple days then re exfoliate. Make sure you dont have active acne and just scars before you do this. This has cleared by post-accutane redness by about 70-80%

1000 grit

You must pray to the goddes of beauty

get it lasered. Not cheap but it is effective

I had this. Use cum on your face 2 time per day leave it for 30min. In 2 months you will see the first results.
Not joking.

There's literally no way to get rid of it quickly. I had it and it was embarrassing as fuck for years. Just keep your face clean like a normal human being, don't touch your face as much ect. To prevent more. As time goes on your face will clear up. Took my like 5 years for it to fade a decent amount.

Use argan oil.

I use a product called Morrocan gold, alot of the scarring went away and it's barely visible if you put a bit of colored face cream to hide the redness.

For real, biggest thing for me was getting my bodies ph level as close to optimum as possible. I would be willing to bet your blood is too acidic (sugary foods, coffee, etc.) try balancing it out with lemon juice and/or extra calcium supplementation.

This here is what i'm talking about.
It works really well, just put a little bit on every night and it'll clear up a lot in a few years.

It isn't fast, but it's the best thing there is apart from laser surgery.

so i had (somewhat still have) the same problem -
First of all a dermaroller does actually work somewhat, both for the color and the depth of the scars.. But before using a dermaroller, since you have to get those over the internet i suggest using a clean toothbrush that youve had under warm water to exfoliate your skin, only do this if you dont have any breakouts - you might be read like 12 hours after but it will pass

What kinda mustache you got going on there? Learn to shave.

Buy bio oil and use as directed, its expensive as hell, but it works wonders..

Do you really think this guy is old enough to grow one if he's got rampant acne?

cut your skin off
problem solved

this

wear make up

Eat only boiled unprocessed food (instead of baked and fried), lots of eggs oats, work out 3x per week. Your shit is caused by fucked up hormones which can be caused by a lot of things go cavemand and exclude all hormone disrupting influences out of your life.

This is probably the ONLY post I'll ever make that is inspiring on this website, ever.

Don't give a fuck what other people say, remember that even though is doesn't seem like it, you are in your own way, different from everyone, always remember that there is always someone out there that feels your pain. If someone makes fun of you because of your scarring, I say, fuck them, I do this even with my social awkwardness (we're on Sup Forums here, admit it, we all are like this). Don't let anyone tell you that they are better than you. Your best bet is going to be going to a dermatologist to fix that, you could try makeup but I'm not sure if you'd be willing to go that route because I'm not sure if you're a guy or not.

Dude, lemon juice is an acid too, not a base, in fact, lemon juice is SERIOUSLY acidic.

Just publicly criticize mohammed.

what a fag

retard, the lemon juice is highly alkaline once your body breaks it down, look it up.

there are some creams for it, but in some cases it causes more pimples just dont pop them.

isotretinoin

Grow a beard.

and a penis

lmao

Dermarollers. Look it up, thank me later.

Amputation
is your only
effective
option.

I'm not even joking...don't wash your face with anything but water. Once I started doing that acne was gone. DON'T WASH YOUR FACE!.... totally serious.....not being a4chan fag

Everyone in your 7th grade class will thank you, including the teacher.

yeah that looks like a pretty deep one

you can't use your own cum though,
it won't take effect unless you use others cum.

Knife

By some strange act of God, I believe this user. Try it OP?

like your dads?

Kokusnussöl darufschmieren

Nerve gas

rub cum all over your face

Fuck, I'd make a shrine for her

Try organic apple cider vinegar mixed 1:1 with water, and wash your face with a cloth every night before bed. You can also try coconut oil and Vitamine E oil. Best of luck!

lemon juice toothpaste bleach
/thread

Biodermal

Text anything 5195676112

Surprised no one else has said this. This is pretty much the only way.

Nothing you can rub on your skin will help. It has to be cured from within. So Roaccutan is the right medicine for you. It takes four moths and will give you perfect skin.

If you are young, the scarring will also disappear as the skin renews itself. I had it almost as bad as you and it went completely away. If not, might touch it up in the end with laser treatment.

Checked

Accutane will do nothing with scarring which is what the OP is talking about.

Goddamn you people are dumb.

Take this helped me out too

amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B00U0SSONW/ref=mp_s_a_1_8?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅZÕÑ&qid=1485811915&sr=8-8&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=butcher knife&dpPl=1&dpID=311ga3-55fL&ref=plSrch

I had it just like that. And it did help me to great effect.

lots to be done actually. Get a good fading cream, maybe mederma. Also wear sunblock DAILY! cannot overstate the importance of sunblock as the scars heal. IDGAF if it's winter. Next start using and exfoliating scrub 1-2 times a week. Save up some money, and then do some laser peels. They're not even that expensive. Seriously I was in the same boat as you and now everyone tells me they're jealous of how flawless my skin is.

It will help with any active acne and future acne but Accutane does nothing to help with scarring.

use sand paper