I hate lattice. No, seriously. FUCK LATTICE!!

I hate lattice. No, seriously. FUCK LATTICE!!

Hey man, lattice is cool.

Nice in a salad though.

Hey fuck you dude

ONLY THING WORSE THAN LATTICE IS WICKER

Lattice convince you why that's wrong...

Why?
It's easy to work with if you're not a retard.
Also, why are you even putting it up? Vermin will be able to get in there because lettuce is not ground level.

Lattice really fucking pisses me off too user.

Most useless shit ever. Serous lattice WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN DO?

>2017
>still using diamond lattice
>faggots

That looks fucking dumb.

Fuck lattice but diamond lattice > whatever the fuck that is

>All those splits from bad nailing

Just stop.

Superior vinyl lattice

for real OP do you even hammer?

You're doing it wrong.
Don't add it piece by piece to the deck.. construct the lattice work first then attach the entire sheet.

Look at the picture again. He guns and still is fag.

That's what I was implying that nailgun is way too overpowered for the fragile lattice or he's using roofing nails or something lol

>Being this smart

I know a bloke that got drunk and thought it would be a good idea to put his ballsack through it. It wasnt...

OP here. No, dudes, it's not my lattice. I would never install that stuff. UGLY AS FUCK. To all you future home owners, please do not install this EYESORE.

Just put up drywall instead

So how do I keep varmints and other rascals out from under my deck? You don't think I should follow dipshit 's advice and put up drywall outside do you? I think I'll just stick with lattice until you give me a better solution.

I'm not putting anything up. I'm just commenting on how ugly this shit is and it needs to be banned.

At least bring it up to date. Lattice is so fucking 80's.

*white diamond lattice, I meant to say.

What in tarnation

cant disagree with you OP. it's under my deck and it's a falling-apart eyesore

I have a framed Picture of lattice on my shelf I love lattice. I'm not even kidding

Found your wife.

WICKER LIVES MATTER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

All lattice?

If dream girl here was on the other side,
would you stick your dick through lattice so she could fondle it?

Of course, don't be silly.

I'd like to see you and the guy who masturbates to floor tile patterns hang out. Bet you'd have lots to discuss.

>letting a loser touch your dick