What does Sup Forums smoke?

What does Sup Forums smoke?
Can you suggest me any good non menthol cigs? Currently only smoking winston xs with menthol.

Also pic related

All American cigarettes taste like shit how. They added flame retardant several years ago and it ruined the flavor. Dunno if foreign cigs have it. I used to really like Dunhill Milds.

Lucky strike

>smoking
>any year

Cowboy killers or gtfo

Never heard of it, they american?

Ayy I'm retarded but what's the difference between other brands of cigarette? Since they all taste the same. give me some example

i've never smoked

I like that. Im gonna steal this and call them cowboy killers from now on.. also if you dont smoke these i hope you get cancer fggts

hey newfag
>>get cancer or gtfo

usually the amount of nicotine but some taste different than others and also menthols

Natives because fuck paying 10 or 12 dollars for 1 pack of cigarettes.

this daily, and meharis cigarillos ocasionally

they don't taste the same. When you're used to one brand, another one can really feel different.
I guess you just try out a few brands before sticking to one that you feel better.
also the amount of nicotine and other shits

winny blues, opti crush

filter kings, dem be amazing

JPS Superkings (Silver)

Are Lucky's actually any good or are they just a meme cig?

I'm tempted to order online seeing how you can buy them for like $5 a pack just don't wanna get assfucked by customs

Best quality/price

>tfw running out of cigarettes soon and it's 3 AM

Fug.

WEED!!!1!

This. I'm a menthol guy, but nothing beats Lucky Strike when you've been out drinking.

7/11 yo

eagle 20s blue cause they're cheap as fuck

KILL YOURSELF!!!1!

the lack of smokers is amazing, Sup Forums is full of fags
there was a similar thread on 2ch and it lasted for 300 posts

those aint 100's fam

Marlboro Blue 100s
Started with Newport shorts

Everyone is slowly dying anyways.
Dunhills Special Reserve are nice - slightly sweetish
Benson and Hedges Black are nice mediem bodied and clean
Rothman's Special and nice and full bodied.
All taste like garbage compared to pipe.

which kind of lukies? the filtered or unfiltered? unfiltered are pretty good and strong. filtered are okay, but nothing special.

I miss the Djarum cretak clove cigarettes that obongo banned in 2009. I had smoked those since i was the fat goth kid in the early 90's.

>All taste like garbage compared to pipe.
complete and utter truth.

Tiedemanns rød 3.

Yes Djarrum Blacks were the bomb. If you want a nicer smoother clove you could aim for Dunhills Mild Cut.
Canada failed and banned all "favors" in tobacco including other natural plants.

we still got the ban on the books here in the states.

I miss Bali-Hai's (a girl i was with for years and almost married would smoke them when we went out drinking), and the flavored camels in the tins.

this with ocb papes or just marlboro 100s

If you are gonna smoke, at least smoke decent cigarettes

Look for Natural American Spirit cigarettes. They're not cheap, made from natural leaf tobacco instead of reconstituted tobacco sheet like those Winstons.

I like walter, been smoking for 7 years now

started smoking walter about 4 years ago, much gud cigs

>I miss the Djarum cretak clove cigarettes that obongo banned in 2009

Banned in Cuckstralia since last early last year, there's a place near me that still has old packs tho lol

Camel blue tastes best and leaves least smell in clothing, from my experience

How retarded do you have to be to start smoking?

You have to be so desperate to fit in and be 'cool' that you force yourself to smoke shit that tastes fucking horrible to the point where you get addicted.

It's literally the same as eating shit to be cool. You eventually get hooked on the taste of rotting feces and your breath smells like shit but doesn't matter cuz now you're one of the cool kids that eats shit.

Fucking dumb cunt conformists wasting hundreds of dollars a month on shit that only kills you.

pic related

Easy with the edge friend, I don't smoke to be cool nor trying to fit in. I smoke because I'm sad

Dr. grabow Lark with flavored Pipe Tobacco. Currently trying out CAO Moontrance.

Smoke 3 cigs a day, addiction is low...

it helps with anxiety somewhat

Strawberry bullseyes got banned so I smoke pall mall gold for waifu reasons.... Least there's still rum and whiskey cigars for sale I like to buy big Phillies chocolate and coconut blunts but you can get the smaller ones too

Weirdest thing about smoking for me is I'm not addicted and I'm well past the point where I think I should be

try memphis air blue, i´ve smoked menthol cigs for about 2 years and now i´m stuck with these for 4.
They don´t "ruin" your lungs, but they don't taste like toilet air.