Does anyone else play in git gud mode?

does anyone else play in git gud mode?
on my 3rd playthrough, doing survival
just past mass fusion
wew

That's how I prefer to play, but I have another character I play Normal with in case I'm not in the mood to have a bunch of progress disappear because I accidentally walked too close to a Stingwing.

yes it improved the game but damn do I miss fast travel. you can absolutely tell the game was designed with this as the intended difficulty. everything just makes more sense on that lvl. like how well they strategecly placed the beds throughout the game.

does that mode let you save at all?

I just finished everything. First playthrough on survival. I'm level 88 and there's literally no more quests. I'm starting another survival character after work tonight

you should probably go get some friends

No, because unlike you plebs I play good games. Fallout 4 is a shitty, broken mess produced by a Jew and as everyone knows, the only good jew, is a dead one.

i love to play it with 3 huge cocks in my mouth

You're probably right

>Fallout 4 is a shitty, broken mess
I got Fallout 4 the day it came out and had pretty much no problems with it. the worst glitch I had was 2 dead bears floating in the air. idk why people love to go around saying its a broken game

yes you can save only when you sleep

lets see your taste, screenshot your steam library

>The worst glitch I had was 2 dead bears floating in the air.

Sounds pretty fucking broken to me.

you dont know how many fucking times i lost an hour or more of play time due to some bullshit like this

as far as real rpgs go, it's not that good. there are some real problems that kinda make me sad. see new vegas for examples of how it could be.

as a game, it's pretty good, I had a lot of fun playing though it the first time

ive never had a glitch in the game. Never unexpectedly quit or anything. Worst thing that happens is if my computer goes to sleep while im in the pause menu it changes the resolution and i have to restart

And should it do that?

Nope.

NV was the worst in the series in my opinion. It didnt have the same feel to it. It felt like i was being forced to feel the retro future apocalypse vibe, opposed to it coming naturally. and besides that its just mobbing around a sparsely populated desert

games dont recover from sleep mode little buddy.

It's 2017

Get real little man.

i forgot your opinion is more refined than anyone elses

It really is, thanks for understanding.

this.

it seems like its only cool if you start out as someone that isnt used to the wasteland.
in NV you were just a guy that was already living in that world, so I wasnt as immersed in it as I was with 3 and 4

depends on how severe your autism is.

heres your (you) tho.

in NV defense the engine was a huge step up as well as aiming down sights, gun mods etc and it was more of a diverse amount of paths you could take. FO4 is like going down 1 of 4 different roads that all lead to the same place, but each road is different enough that it warrents a few playthroughs. all in all both games have their flaws (you never get the option to not give a fuck about shaun) but 4 gives me that homey feeling that fo3 initially got me hooked with

I love the survival mode in new Vegas and 4. The no fast travel seems a bit lame and makes it more tedious than hard. It's more of a time sink that way and I don't like that much but having to get food and water and rest is great and adding the bit of strategy to every fight instead of run and gun is great!

it went past the point of fun

unloading into sponges gets really old after awhile

if they could mix very hard mode and survival mode that would be perfect

sounds like you werent properly leveled for an area.

yeah probably, but thats how i liked to play fallout games,after the first complete playthrough i start a new game and get high as fuck and just wander and discover not following quests really

this. sneak attack headshots on most humanoids are automatic kill. You die after getting shot 3x but so does everyone else. thats what makes it fun, also the sneak factor and thinking ahead are critical. for instance you wouldnt fuckin believe how hard it was to beat mass fusion, seeing as how theres a protectron, protectron guardian, legendary sentry bot and 2 assaultrons by myself. You NEED to lay mines out, have grenades, fat man, missile launcher, find choke points, find areas the sentry bot cant reach, etc. Its hard as FUCK but its so rewarding afterwards

yeah i get that, not my type of fun i guess

but the dark souls games and bloodborne feeds my satisfaction need greater than any other game has before