When did you realize Ramsay was a hack fraud?

When did you realize Ramsay was a hack fraud?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iDBPBqJqyhE
youtube.com/watch?v=Il3wdMB77hc
youtu.be/Il3wdMB77hc?t=13m58s
youtube.com/watch?v=c5daGZ96QGU
youtube.com/watch?v=vTOfhQ_SZEg
youtu.be/d8EtoWMGAtg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Burgerstanis will defend this pizza

Looks like a burst intestine with fat and shit coming out

Adulthood is when you realize pizza is trash and you have nice steak instead.

Americans truly are a disgusting people

nobody over the age of 25 eats pizza unless they are an alcoholic or at a child's birthday party

>there will never be heart warming moments like this on Kitchen Nightmares ever again

youtube.com/watch?v=iDBPBqJqyhE

>amerifats itt in denial

I'm already getting a bypass by just looking at this disgrace of a pizza. It's not hard to go buy a good one, why waste money on this greasy shit.

I wouldn't order that shit, but if i was drunk I'd eat it. All of it. And i'd enjoy it.

>Would you like some more grease with your pizza?

Someone link the episode

restaurants are funny because so many people fail at it.

>start with quality ingredients
>thinking you can save money and increase bottom line by moving to slightly less-quality ingredients
>people notice and come less often
>revenue falls
>move to even shittier ingredients to stay afloat
>revenue continues to fall because the food is shit

basically once you sacrifice quality to increase money, both start to suffer.

isnt there a business term that describes that downward death spiral?

>would you like some more pizza with your grease?

youtube.com/watch?v=Il3wdMB77hc

Kitchen Nightmares USA S07E02 "Pantaleone's"

youtu.be/Il3wdMB77hc?t=13m58s

If you can't make good food from shit ingredients, you have no business opening a restaurant or being a chef.

im 28 and eating pizza right now

How many fedoras do you own?

jesus fuck the show is near impossible to watch becaues the fucking soundtrack.

why WHY do American TV shows have to flood the fucking show with music to dictate to you what emotion you need to feel?

are amerifats that fucking retarded they need a soundtrack to tell them what to feel?

>ARE
>YOU
>SERIOUS
>THIS GREASE IS COVERED IN PIZZA

>rejecting what I arbitrarily define as childish makes me an adult

this is trolling, right? no one is simultaneously this autistic and functional, right?

>are amerifats that fucking retarded they need a soundtrack to tell them what to feel?
yep

>im 28 and eating pizza right now

That doesn't mean you aren't an alcoholic (Chuck e Cheese doesnt open for another 3 hours)

>How many fedoras do you own?

I'll tell you but only if you let us know how many bad alcohol related decisions you made over the last 7 days

Yes, the people who watch daytime reality television are retarded.

>why WHY do American TV shows have to flood the fucking show with music to dictate to you what emotion you need to feel?

Because most people just kind of half-watch reality TV. have it in the background and whatnot.

They are not actually deeply emotionally invested in whether the restaurant fixes their doughy pizza or whatever like a sperg watching it on netflix or torrent or whatever

Adulthood is when you don't give a rat's ass about what others eat and simply eat the shit you enjoy eating the most.

I bet you look like a real fine gentlemen whenever you eat that nice raw steak of yours with 'chup.

Uh, I watched the British show and it still had this stupid "Uh oh" music when people were being incompetent.

The worst part is that this shit isn't even good music. They make this generic music for the purpose of telling you what to feel instead of just composing something legitimately great where YOU get to decide what to feel.

youtube.com/watch?v=c5daGZ96QGU

>this is trolling, right? no one is simultaneously this autistic and functional, right?

you eat funfetti cake too I bet

After seeing this
youtube.com/watch?v=vTOfhQ_SZEg

He's not a hack. He seems like a hard worker trying to milk as much money as he can from being a TV personality. As far as his actual chef skills, that's kinda irrelevant at this point.

Did you seriously just post "2 bar melody repeated endlessly" as an example of "legitimately great" music?

is james may Gay or merely british?

So... I'm not sure how old this episode is but the video is from 2014. Why is this only JUST becoming a Sup Forums meme?

if the pizza is so great why is the business truggling so much they have to call from help from fucking ramsay

No, I posted music where you were in control of the emotion you felt about it. You are a free man, unlike when you watch American television.

I want to FUCK that pizza.

This is almost a clever turnaround. Usually people with fedoras are the ones that eat pizza en masse - you knew this and attempted to beat him to the punch with a fedora insult. I'd applaud if I were American.

unwatchable, the cuts are too fucking fast. Can't even concentrate on anything for a split of a second. What a mess.

Don't be silly, my granny cooks 4 square meals a day for me.

I'm italian and I work in a pizza shop. That fucking thing looks like a bunch of intestines full of shit outside a body.

How the fuck do you americans eat that thing?

In the UK version, there were restaurants with decent food but shitty marketing and poor leadership. In the US version they always just blame the food, and everything else is secondary.

Kys undertalefag

And now you are no longer in control. You have fallen into the meme zone, where you are doomed to live life as a parrot.

>Pizza covered in cheese and meat
>'Look at the grease'

No fucking shit Gordon.

because everyone is falling all over themselves to be the one to force the next baneposting, now that baneposting is dead.

Agreed, what the fuck

*fly literally lands on the pizza*

Do you think that was edited in by the show staff? That's fucked up.

And now you are no longer in control. You have fallen into the meme zone, where you are doomed to live life as a parrot.

well, it is from a show called "kitchen nightmares." The implication being people don't actually eat it.

Why is the pizza so absurdly large? The dough looks like 5cm/2 inches high or something.

Too much crust. Even for Stromboli, that'd be too much bread..

Hm. It does figure that it's one or two people at most who keep posting threads about it. Kind of silly, why meme about Ramsay on Sup Forums instead of, say, /ck/?

Still, Baneposting died because the mods started straight up banning for it. Another successful meme will only lead to more bans.

>thats out thin crust
>STOP
>*giggles*

dude could have any girl.

the crust should be cooked but i would crush that

give me a lil dish of blue cheese and ranch mixed together for dipping and a extra large root beer and im crushing that

id crush that pizza so hard

ramsay's a hack, just an expert at making food for birds and mice. weak skills in the kitchen.

How many fucking times does this same pizza image get spammed in Sup Forums every day?

Fuck off

Because the fucker doesn't know how to cook. The point of the show is Ramsay finds incompetent American restaurants and teaches them to fix their shit.

Also, I bet the cheese, meats were frozen & the sauce is pre made days before.

The pizza does look good, HOWEVER

if the dough really was raw/uncooked, it was not a good pizza

>just an expert at making food for birds and mice. weak skills in the kitchen.

I fucking hate you cheap fuckers, you're in every fucking comments section about any gastronomy video ever.

>The pizza does look good
no it really really doesn't

I'd also take a stab that Gordan uses the term bland a lot in that episode.

Looks like Ramsey's face, that's why he was taken aback.
He thought it was a mirror.

i only eat the best italian pizza, from brick ovens

its impossible to nit have some grease so i blotch it if i feel like it. tell me this doesnt look good. i usually get pepperoni and put crushed red peppers or jalapenos on it

How do you even make a raw pizza? Did they just nuke it in the microwave? I mean, pizza takes less than fives minutes to bake in a wooden oven.

>tfw no more f word

that shit was pretty high tier.

>I ain't no bitch

youtu.be/d8EtoWMGAtg

In all honesty, Greek pizza is better in my experience.

Make it so absurdly large and thick that the outer edges get burned while the inside remains cold.

Every time somebody posts this it just reminds me how much Amerifats have awful taste in food

That pizza looks very terrible

>sausage pizza
>meatballs on top

anyway
>sauce
>cheese
>one other topping

>good pizza

i only know one joint thats greek and its my second go to its good

>the girl is too beta to tell the cook that the DOUGH IS FUCKING RAW

The fuck?

You know ovens heat from the top and bottom, not from the side? That's only microwaves, ameribro.

Not really, people are not being banned for memes. See the Imagine being Arnold Schwarznegger.
Bane posting is just kinder garden tier funny and being posted so many times it's fucking annoying. Anyone who is 18 and older can not enjoy this shit with a functioning brain.

the pic related is actually from the old pizzeria in my town Salernos. its my number 1, the sauce is what makes it

/ck/ is a slow board with exponentially less autism that requires at least a modicum of personal knowledge of said interest to really participate.

>/ck/
>less autism

Ovens heat through convection and radiation, which affects the surface of the food before the inside. The outside of the pizza gets heated up before the inside. If the pizza is too thick then the outside will get too hot and burn before the inside reaches cooking temperature.

being funny is more important than being physically perfect.

>food looks bad when you mangle it with a fork

HOLY SHIT

that's a pizza in italy, stop posting gross american shit

>onions
My nigga

There's a 3rd gen Greek owned place near me.

Regular pies are run of the mill, but the Sicilian and sandwiches are fucking incredible.

It shows that poor quality ingredients was used

are those fucking fries

yep, friend wanted to try it

it doesn't look bad either, it looks tasty

I mean that if the meme gets spammed enough people will get banned for it. Baneposting earns you five day banes now.

When the crust is too thick and there is too much cheese and sauce, the crust rises from the outside in, then as the grease separates from the cheese, the uneven crust causes all the liquid to pool in the center.

Dude knows shit about making pizza.

If your pizza has so much cheese on it that you cannot see any red at all just throw it out.

kill me pete

im begging you

>Greek pizza
Had this really great place growing up. The pan pizza crust was golden delicious. Amazing steak & cheese grinders as well.

That guy is more functional than any of the memesters on Sup Forums.

Music where you "choose how you feel about it" fails at being music.

no i looks like it will taste of nothing but cheese and un-cooked dough.

yes

cook has clearly heard it all before and says "fuck off."