Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fnd0qg4I_MM
reuters.com/article/us-russia-rosneft-privatisation-insight-idUSKBN1582OH
youtu.be/-tj_m8vgH04
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_empire
millercenter.org/president/speeches/speech-3409
youtube.com/watch?v=do0x-Egc6oA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You better watch out I always read american news and yesterday they said Russia has made a new weapon of mass destruction that could kill everyone and be used against America

We don't.

/thread

They're the scariest white people.

But why?

Bump.

Bumр.

Because the msm makes you scared of them. Quit being a pleb, think for yourself

Вump.

Because they took over america

>inb4 sanctions get lifted

fags do
they just talk from our name

What taking them so long, Sup Forumsro?
Why we aren't Америка allready?

Fear, no.
Respect, to some degree.
But never fear.

Fear is the mind killer.

Vladimir

He'll kull us all!

HE'LL KILL US ALL!!!

silly user
slavs aren't people

Libs live in an alternate 1953 where whites are segregated and the cold war is happening.

Because they haven't been to Russia..

Went there about 4 years ago with friends, the place is fucked.. the people are alright but every building looked like it was getting ready to fall down, and the new buildings, bars, restaurants and so on we're so cheaply done and shit tier..

Will never go back to Russia.

makes you wonder just how big their secret weapons budget is

Other than the fact that it is a world power witha vast nuclear stockpile and zero interests in human rights, we do not fear russia as such.

We do however fear that Russia will attempt to expand its sphere of influence in eastern europe and their intention to underme the EU as a unified economic and political block to the benefit of russia

You do know what mutual assured destruction is right?

check mate
youtu.be/fnd0qg4I_MM

Because they control Trump. The dossier that people said was fake is legitimate.

reuters.com/article/us-russia-rosneft-privatisation-insight-idUSKBN1582OH

Russia's state oil company Rosneft just sold 19.5% of its shares to an unknown party. The dossier also mentioned that Putin would sell 19% share of Rosneft to Trump if he were to win the presidency.

We're fucked now lads.

obama told me to

you're a little mistaken there, you're thinking of reagan

I don't. then again.

Because they have lots of nukes.
We should have turned around and stomped the shit out of them right after WW2

baaaah, baaaah, little sheep.

sure kid.

sure kid

are so ignorant you've never heard of the evil empire speech?
reagan fucking hated the ruskies

Why do you fear russia? Because i dont

Because they aren't controlled by Jews

I don't fear the Russians. I just respect the fuck out of them. I love the Russians and Putin.

sure kid. when was it written? after he left office?

Because my parents told me to and I've been unable to shake the prejudices that have been instilled in me since before I could talk.

Because of all the media propaganda portraying them as evil.

America wants Russia to be another puppet state like all the other European countries are, while Russia wants to remain independent and proud. There is also a lot of double standards going on, and Russia only wants to be our friends.

do it

please go back to school and try to educate yourself this time

>I'm a 16 year old who thinks he's a 20 year old man I'm so cool
>inb4 sure kid

youtu.be/-tj_m8vgH04

sure kid. sorry but I was alive when he was president. you were not.

who is "we"the only people who care about russia are liberals who cower in fear when they see tough leadership

Because they are meanie buttheads

wow you dumb

I'm not the person you are addressing, but why would being around during someone's presidency make your opinion on them more valid? that isn't a valid point.

"Tough leadership" as you call it is really just immense corruption, nepotism, oligarchism, and exploitation. Putin is a tyrannical dictator, but you probably wont ever read anything that even begins to disagree with your shitass narrow world view.

-only wants to be our friends-

LOL no

i swear i shouldn't be replying to such obvious bait

read, if you know how to:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_empire

lol you have little to no idea what you're talking about. eat a dick, you revisionist retard

living history and learning it thirty five years later are too different things.
I'm surprised that in a group that always boasts about its education and intelligence you would realize this simple fact.

what ever gets the dishes done.

must have had your head as far up your ass then as you do now

wow so much butthurt. you were probably taught carter was a better president.

And this folks, is the kind of person who signs up for the weirmacht

carter was a piece of shit, but not as much as you

once again sheer butthurt.
all I have to do is say the magic word.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_empire
you really arent gonna address the evidence presented to you? every thought you have is garbage, if you cannot even deal with reality

wow I'm really in the lead tonight and its not even my thread.

what a cuck you are. hows yer wife like that nigger dick?

aww thanks.

keep being a cuck

like I said kid. I was there. and when you give a source try one that in not editable by everyone.

Liberals fear Russia because the news propaganda that is paid for by the democrats pushes the notion that they are scary because it serves their agenda. I don't believe normal people are worried about them.

implying this statement has any meaning to me.

You guys ever notice that the one thing Russia today has in common with nazi germany is the latent homoeroticism they present? nobody wants to talk about it, but they really are obsessed

so you deny that Reagan ever made this speech?

a cuck by true definition is a man who is dominated by a woman. be it his mother or spouse.
who ran a woman last election?

millercenter.org/president/speeches/speech-3409

there

>implying the donald isnt a trans woman

Hillary was male at birth, soooooo...

>too different things.
>I'm surprised that...you would realize this simple fact

Utter grammatical nonsense while presuming to condescend someone's education.

you are fucking retarded
youtube.com/watch?v=do0x-Egc6oA

no ones afraid of russia

this guy really has no idea what he's talking about, he's just trolling and probably in high school.

Whatcha gonna do? Keep denying Ronnie Raygun?

Потому что Россия великая

we don't, but the kikes need us to occupy each other so they can make off with all the shekels.

Who is scared of Russia?

because trump can't give the order to fight back when they attack with Putin's dick so far down his throat

lol dude got called out and cant say shit

It's not homoeroticism, but the lack of it may make the notion seem foreign to you.

It's still enshrining masculine ideals. Men in Russia and Nazi Germany wanted to BE men rather than being the passive androgynous wimps that Western Culture currently encourages. They taught fitness is highly ideal, physical work is noble, competitive sports are great for forging work ethic and team work, and both cultures has a things for nudes of ideal bodies of both genders.

It's not homoeroticism, bro. If any thing the Western values that we're taught are. The west teaches to be passive, to obey, flabby ugly bodies are encouraged (via the body positive movement), men are encouraged to be sensitive and in touch with their emotions. White men are encouraged to submit to the ravages of minorities devouring their nation.

No, I'd put my money on Russia and Nazi Germany being more masculine than our cultures....

but that being said, if you watch some of the old nazi propaganda videos encouraging men to do sports it does seem sort of weird and faggy..... Now that you mention it, you may have a point.... but still I think they encourage far more masculinity than we do.

Russians will kill 25 million of their soldiers to kill a few million enemy.

To them only losing is losing, so long as the enemy is destroyed, there is victory.

very few wars are won by biting

Because the establishment tell us so. They in turn want to sell more guns.

because that guy.

cuz cyka blyat idi nahuy

Cause they are right next to my country
We have been occupied by them for a total of 200 years(approximately) and they are making propoganda so they could invade us again
We know the damage they can do to our economy
That's why

dude, homoeroticism is about celebrating men and masculinity, so your whole argument here is retarded

what about the kid-diddling that the nazis engaged in? The SS was documented as recruiting straight from the hitler youth and fucking those little boys was part of their initiation

Who's "we?"

> we

Rednecks do, they fear Muslims, salad and books too.

Who is "we"?

I'm not afraid of them, BRING IT

>pillow-biting