Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Great concept, boring execution, hoping it gets better

Just watched the first episode and thought it was amazing. Just over the top, unpredictable and fun. Exactly what I've been looking for in a show. Looking forward to watching more.

Get ready for six episodes of filler where literally nothing happens

What a stock TV guide response.

Die

Oh, great.

Slow burner but it's definitely getting up to speed. Don't go into it if you're expecting Buffy.

its been decent

It's good, it's just spent to much time explaining the characters and set up it hasn't really been able to tell an interesting story yet.

I think season 2 will be where it really gets epic

Is the show going to always be set in town or are they place different seasons in different locations kinda like walking dead?
i like preacher but i can tell youre an extremely dull person just from that one post.

season 2 is gonna focus on them on a road trip.

they'll probably go after the guy tulip wants to kill

ignore
He thinks that because the show doesnt have a weekly shock death that nothing has happened. He watches game of thrones and walking dead and believes its good writing.

Basically

Last two episodes were pretty great after a seastorm of absolute shit.

Also hate negga that cunt

jesse's powertrip is pretty boring desu

i wish tulips actress was white so amc could fire her.

>Nothing happens!!!
>It's so slow!!!
>BORING!!!

We've had (in no particular order): angels slaughtering and being slaughtered, a kid sent to hell, a vampire murdering the shit out of hunters in an airplane, pastors and priests popping like zits when they encounter a certain spirit, the owner of a slaughterhouse murdering the shit out of some people, a barroom brawl... and that's all in six episodes. The show has also provided some character development and details about the setting. If you think this show is moving too slowly, you're a hyperactive retard.

And not married to the main character.

>He thinks that because the show doesnt have a weekly shock death that nothing has happened. He watches game of thrones and walking dead and believes its good writing.
Joke's on you, I don't watch either of those shows

I like it. And I have no idea where the fuck it's going, which is a good thing I guess?

I'd still be lying if I said that this was the Preacher adaption I've waited most of my life for.

I want to like it but it's so fucking slow. Literally nothing happened at all last episode

So you agree?

actually the jokes on you because youre missing out on 2 shows right up your alley

Half of that shit was in the first episode. Has nothing else really happened in the next 5?

what's based Gilgun like in it?

always enjoyed him whenever he's in something

>Has nothing else really happened in the next 5?
Bingo

His accent is MAD

I mean sometimes it's spot on but sometimes it just wanders off into imaginary countries

It's good most of the time though

Best thing about the show

Ruth Negga is so fucking fine tho...you sleep

She fine

Her accent and attitude gives me cancer tbqh

It is Filler: the show.

You know how long Jesse has a church for in the comic? 2 pages before everyone dies.

>This

low budget the show

I cant get over how he sent the kid to hell just by telling him to go to hell, kids gonna come back (even more) fucked up if he even does make a return

On that note if he can send someone to hell with words can he also send people to heaven? Can he do other stuff like this such as order someones head to explode and it happens?

Overall enjoying it and feels like S1 is just a setup and the real shit is gonna go down from S2 onwards and I don't get the wild west flashbacks do they hold some type of significance?

I met her down the pub once, she's a bit of a haughty bitch to be honest. And that was before she was even properly famous and had only been on Love/Hate.

how does he send the kid to hell when it's established he can't make people do things they can't naturally do?

>gets better
>american TV show
lel'd

What was she drinking?

>I don't get the wild west flashbacks do they hold some type of significance?

Setting up the most important character in the series apart from Jesse, The Saint Of Killers

Dunno

What was she wearing? If you don't remember then make something up

Maybe that's due o Genesis' innate link to heaven and hell rather than the power of its command, like a subset of its abilities.

could you make a webm of the knio opening credits pls?
was going to do it myself but the program i use to make webms shit the bed and i have no idea why

I remember she was wearing a brown leather jacket and some sort of dark thing under the jacket? I guess. And some necklaces.

Not nearly edgy or blasphemous enough to make an impact.
Shame, really.

I'd put Cassidy and Herr Starr over him in terms of popularity, but yeah, the Saint is amazing.

How does ffmpeg shit the bed?

>source material is a comic book
>expecting it to be good

I didn't realize Nathan was in this show, it's like a Misfits reunion!

i use webm for bakas

Well you're a fucking idiot

>uses a program called 'webm for idiots'
>you're an idiot

popularity, yes

but importance to the plot? nah seeing as he

Kills both the Devil and God.

die

Walking Dead sometimes gets even slower than Preacher tho

Tulip ruins it

Either removing her or changing her will improve the show

Ok, wild guess... are you a girl?

You're just afraid of Strong Independent Woman Of Color(TM)

_No

Ahhh, ok.
Its just when somebody replies with "die" and "oh great" you automaticaly imagine 16 angsty teeage girl...

omg die

people have mentioned that the main characters will leave the town after season 1.