Are the Italo-celto/germanic people the most important that ever existed?

Are the Italo-celto/germanic people the most important that ever existed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xZDDDFNHApI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your map is bullshit French are 70-80% R1B as the studies of Balaresque, Myrre, and Lucotte showed it

Your map is made using Eva Ramos-Luis study but this dumb whore used niggers in her test and claimed she only used French which was later refuted by the presence of 10% of sub-saharans E and 10% of Maghrebis E among the so called French haploroups.

As an example, for Southern France she used people from Toulouse and found 60% R1B, but another study was made at Toulouse and French are 78.9% R1B according to the new study . I let you guess which Haplogroup was overrated.

tl;dr you map is bullshit cause it is made using a study made by a whore who used shitskins and claimed them as French

I'm going to need a real source, not someones butthurt blog rant

As an actual archaeologist i order you to contain your little orgasms

That's pretty neat, what do you specialize in?

>As an actual archaeologist

Archeologists after pre-feminist Gimbutas have a pretty good track record of never being right about anything except sometimes through coincidence.

Northern european archaeology, mainly placenames and landscape relations to archaeological sites

What do you know about that, are you a "google expert" like so many others, or just unhappy about the results you see?

I'm will make a pic to contrast the studies.

How many years were you in Uni for? How much money to you make? If i could go back in time I think I might have done something related to archeology instead

I'm mainly referring to the "pots are not people" lie developed in the 60s that people didn't migrate in the past.
Finnish archeologists are obsessed with it and use it to push back Finns presence in Finland to ridiculous lengths and thanks to them it's in official schoolbooks.

5.5 years, and been working in 2, I make about 4200 $ a month, the pay is not that high, but thats doesn't matter to me really. I can recommend it, although its must be different in the US, i don't know about the job possibilities over there. The good thing about it is, that you learn a good amount of critical thinking and not to eat anything raw like a barbarian mongrel unsecure fucker, so to speak

ahh, i see your point, we slowly abandoned that idea after the 90'ties. There are always strong ontological ties between the people and the material, the being in-itself, and the being for-itself are centralt when studying relations to pots as an example, joined by the idea of habitus and so on

HERE WE GO

APOLOGIZE FOR SAYING WE HAVE SHITSKIN HG IN US !!!!

the study on the left doesn't even have a french sample you cuck

t.shitskin with y-dna E

>implying

ok, the banter is getting too silly now since it's becoming a bit delusional. as I'm sure you know CEU is Utahns of mostly Anglo but also some other northwest European ancestry that aren't necessarily representative of northwest european variation in haplogroups

the only thing it says about France is that the Utahn sample belongs to CEPH

You completely misread the entire thing dude

Utah is French, Anglo pig.

>Ramos-Luis nigger loving study
>Claim to study French lineages
>Use shitskins
>Average R1B is about 60%
>Average E is 21% 11% being Sub-Saharan E and 10% being maghrebi E
>Based Balaresqe study
>Genuinely Study French lineage
>Find no shitskin haplogroup(obviously)
>Average R1B is 70-75%
>Average E is 0%

GAYREEKS BTFO

They used Americans with French from the Utah

forgot the pic

I am a French and will spread the gospel of French purity from now on

Good

You can use this pic when you do it

this is the original I think

>bullying an autist

Shameful

I wonder how much modern ideologies can corrupt population studies like that. Because your every day liberal/leftie will consider a person born in France as a pure French even if his parents are Algerian, so to him he is just another perfect example of the racial composition of the French people, but of course this fucks up every possibility of studying ancestral population movements and the actual racial/ethnic composition of the natives on that land. I have no doubt that many liberal/leftist geneticist will keep using recent second generation immigrants in their studies because to them "they are French people too and we are studying the genetic composition of the French people!".

don't be a silly billy. actual geneticists don't have that sort of bias, they try to go for the local with 4 grandparents from this area approach usually

thinking that some Algerians are going to be assimilated into the French doesn't mean you don't want to study the actual pre recent immigration history of the area

of course mistakes can happen

Nope

>he literally googled "dark greeks" according to google

reminder that a French guy created BLACKED.COM

These maps are retarded

>don't have that sort of bias

Sure

This is why there is 10% sub-saharan haplogroup for the Parisian Region kek

Anyway i already proven it by comparing Ramos-Luis's study of Haute-Garonne(Toulouse) and Balaresque study of Haute-Garionne(Toulouse)

>Ramos-Luis
60% R1B + 18-20% E

>Balaresque
78.9% R1B

Maybe the frequency of SSA haplogroups in Fance has something to do with the illegal status of paternity tests?
French fathers have to accept their wives black babies as their own or face grave consequences.

You just described Indo-European, and yes, they are

the French are a sensual African people, full of rhythm and passion

youtube.com/watch?v=xZDDDFNHApI

Pic related my friend

>posting kike music

It says "Estonianbeauty".
I didn't know there were Estonians in France married to French men but I guess they get around.

Finnish Girl 1

All the Germans are good for is destroying Europe time and again.

Finnish Girl 2

I think I can guess why you've saved these

Finnish Girl 3

Finnish Girl 4

she's cute

>French men harassing Finnish woman

>tfw no paternal ancestry

Finnish Girl 5

These maps are Bullshit Poland has the most of R1a out of All European countries, we can say that Poland is the Slavic Homeland and R1a is a Polish Haplogroup

Finnish Girl 6

Finnish Girl 7

Italo-celt yes.
Germanic no.