Feels thread boys

feels thread boys

I'm scared to ask her out. Too insecure about getting rejected and i'm not sure if she even likes me back.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/whooutsmartswhom/resplendent-destiny-alt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go for it. worst case scenario, she says no and you can always kill yourself.

i cant

>do it faggot

just be a man, if she says no fuck her! (not literally) I sound like a gay dad but: If you never ask, you´ll never know.
user tryin to help you out

Would be alot easier if i knew if she liked me or not for fucks sake

Just say fuck it and do it. Trust me, I know, first time I didn't ask for 3 years and it was horrible, got rejected because I was a sperg then. Recently I fell in love again but told her after a couple of months, rejected again but this time I think it's because some guy beat me to it and had her in love after meeting her literally 1 month before me

Hey guys, I feel real shitty. And I can't do a damn thing about it other than smoke and drink Im tired of being sad. I hate being constantly stressed and shitty

How would you know if you never asked her? Do you think she´d just tell you "i like you". Don't want to sound like an asshole but in 99% that's not the case

Me again, forgot to explain why it's better to ask, look, I know how it is being on both the "Does she like me or not?" and the "She doesn't like me" states and the latter is better, you can get over her much easier.

just don't forget one thing, if she says no, you don't talk to her anymore, this way you'll:
>avoid getting friendzoned
>Get her interested if she's just undecided
>Get over her WAAAAY easier if she just doesn't want anything with you

what are you working as?

Just do it. So long as you're not a creeper, the worst she'll satisfy no.

Ok I recently graduated college and got a job offer in Austin 5 hours away from home, and it was a great I opportunity so I took it. I moved up here and started to work, I didn't have much work experience but my boss was willing to teach me and work with me,I worked there maybe 3 weeks and everything was going good until new years eve (I work in a restaurant) the owner of the establishment had a different menu and didn't really explain well about what we were to do. So I tried my best to keep up and I did to an extent. So we worked into the new year and got out at 2 am. That's when my boss told me the owner said I had to be let go. He tried his best to convince him otherwise but he had no say in it

So my first week of December I was in my apartment alone, waking up really early sleeping whenever, I forgot to eat a couple days and some I ate too much. I feel better than I did then but I still feel bad

January *

look OP, i'm gonna give you some advice.

Women like confident men, but most men aren't born confident, i know i wasn't

confidence is faked. the trick is to fake it enough that it becomes a part of you. be confident around her, even if you aren't confident at all, women fake orgasms, men fake confidence.

another piece of advice, you don't want to be her friend, you want to be her lover, make sure both you and she know this.

if it goes wrong, there's always another chance.
i almost died some time ago, life's to short to care about failure user

Quit drinking, alcohol is a depressive. Quit smoking, it actually stresses you more. Get loads of chocolate for when you wake up and when you feel down. Get yourself a nice training schedule (in your house, you don't need a gym to lift). Find good books to read, fantasy and sci fi will probably be the best. Get some fun to play vidya.

Do this and you'll be somewhat happy in a matter of months if not weeks

Give us a contact and we'll ask her :^]

what a fucking asshole!

user you applied for welfare until you find another job?
if not id do it, unless you got more income

It's okay OP. My situation is that I have a coworker who is amazing and pretty flirty, and goes out of her way to talk to me and things like that at work, but has a boyfriend who she's super happy with and is way out of my league anyway.

is this the reason, that you don´t feel that good?

id reccomend vaping as an alternative, made me feel healthier and relaxed

I don't know about vaping, I just suggest to quit smoking alltogether, really I keep seeing people around me get into it and they become far more grumpy when they do

Gotcha, I'll try this man thank you for the reply :/

Yeah I know man, I was starting to get good and all
No,I don't even know what that is? I been applying to places and I worked somewhere for like a week but was getting paid dirt and working more than what I was getting.
It's not helping but If this helps I don't remember the last time I was genuinely happy

I actually bought one and I was going on a month without smoking but just the other day I caved

Stupid as it may sound, chocolate, absorbing books and lifting will make your life better after a couple of weeks, and everything else will come rolling with it.

I'd go as far as saying try to fap less, everytime you feel like fapping go eat chocolate and play some vidya

Grow a pair and go ask her like a man before a real man comes and takes her

Before college I used to lift thanks to >/fit/ but it's been 2 years now, but atm I can't afford a gym so bodyweight? And why the chocolate? I'm down I love it but what does it do

She kissed me a while back, dunno what to think. To afraid to try and figure it out. I'm probably gonna do coke instead.

try changing some things in your life.
Monotony can be the worst thing, if you let it be!
Try to meet new people, make new friends with the same intrests, the whole gay nigger shit.

BTW! i would't say that you should stop drinking or smoking (as long as you dont drink alone and cry) if you dont want to do it.
In my opinion it´s not changing anything if you drink or not, because i´m 18 and i am smoking and drinking (it´s legal i´m from middle europe) and i´m depressed but it´s not making it worse.

I know how you feel buddy.
My solace is that I'm moving in six months or so and can forget about her

Bodyweight will do, just keep adding reps and more series

Chocolate is so nice because it makes your brain segregate endorphins. It basically has the (diminshed) effects of a fap but without messing with your sexual habits which means you'll progresively get more outgoing (or at least you'll find it easier)

Shes going offroad after we graduate. Not sure how long i guess half a year. Fuck me I'll miss her so badly

grab your fucking nuts and write her. just fucking tell her. Nothing will fucking change if you keep whining like a bitch

>I'm scared to ask her out. Too insecure about getting rejected and i'm not sure if she even likes me back.

DO IT. DO IT, OP. DO NOT HESITATE.

I'm in a new city and I have no friends here actually, and I'm not a NEET or ugly or anything I'm just fuckin shitty and I wish I could go out and meet people. Lol I do drink alone and cry.

I'm gonna have to look up some routines and shit and ok that's interesting, what kind of chocolate? Since I moved out on my own I did start to fap more sucks tbh.

yeah fucking do it

Okay guys, I just wrote her. Waiting for answer rn

Is this a feels thread or sympathy thread for some random fag that can't ask girl out ?

>what kind of chocolate?
Haven't looked much into it, I usually pick anything that's above a 70% of cocoa.

It's all of that, that faggot that can't ask a girl out is one of us, and he might be a sperg, but we help him, that's how baww threads work, we help eachother

:'( tru

PROUD OF YOU !!!

UPDATE:
She actually agreed! Holy fuck my heart is literally at 250 bps and im shaking.. I'll go to the cinema this weekend with her.

Now, what? I wasn't prepared for this shit

Fuck yeah!!!

It's okay to be happy about that, and even show it, just don't seem creepy or weird about it. Be confident, she said yes so she feels at least something similar towards you. Be casual and sincere when the time comes, this is something like making another first impression since your relationship with her is changing. Also, BE HYGENIC, DO NOT FUCK THIS UP LIKE THAT.

Well, you got through the hardest part, now you do this:
>EYE. CONTACT.
This is like 1000% more important than everything else together, you might be the hottest guy ever but if no eye contact no party
>Make sure to always be aware of your expression
No mouth hanging and shit
>Act like you'd act with any friend, but add a bit of "I want to glue my lips to yours" tone to your jokes
>Touch her sometimes but DO NOT touch her sexually straight away
This is very improtant, you must show her that you are prefectly confident with touching her face and body in non-sexual ways
>Be ready to kiss her any moment
>Be sure you have plans for any awkward situation possible
alternatively just improvise

Just do it man, don't live with regrets.

My problem will be that I'll get nervous as hell, cause I dont want to fuck it up with some avoidable shit.. Hygiene is not a problem though.

Thanks for the advice.. any topics youd advise me to talk about (except the movie). Yes im awkward like that.

Well, remember this: if you have a hobby, however stupid it may be, wether that hobby is vidya, or making russian food or programming or making some niche kind of music or any seemingly stupid thing, it will be interesting for her if you are passionate about it.

Combine the above data with good listening skills and everything'll go smooth af

>another piece of advice, you don't want to be her friend, you want to be her lover, make sure both you and she know this.
true that had to learn it on the hard way

Ask how she's doing, get to know her more in depth, talk about her and learn more about her hobbies, interests, etc. This is someone you want to be closer to and spend more time with, possibly the rest of your life if it gets to that point, so show interest in her. Be fun to be around as well, lightheartedness and kindness will do wonders. Dont be afraid to joke around as well since everyone likes to laugh, just don't be cringey.
All that said, you'll do fine OP. Like I said earlier, you made it this far which means she feels the somewhat same way about you, keep that in mind and remember it's her first date with you too.

>be me
>few years ago
>fifteen
>meet someone
>lets call them Chris
>always been bi-curious, Chris is a transmale
>figure it doesnt matter, i like their face
>say hello to them in my awkward little prepubescent voice
>they say hello as well
>dont know what to say
>shakily bring up pokemon
>they dont know much about it
>jump at the chance to teach them about it
>Pokemon Black and White had just come out
>already had White, had been saving up for Black
>they'd already had a DS, I buy them the game
>we battle together, we trade
>we get closer to each other playing the game
>eventually become a couple
>years pass
>Chris and I start to drift apart
>feelsbadman.jpg
>try talking to him almost every day because i want to know what i did
>text him
>wont answer
>call him
>it takes a few tries but he answers
>hes crying hysterically
>later learn that he'd been diagnosed with breast cancer
>says he hates me and doesnt want to see me anymore
>say okay, trying not to cry
>he texts me a while after that
>dont answer, dont even open them
>Chris died this year
>opened the texts when i heard
>tons of "I love you"s and "Im sorry"s
>cry

Holy shit man. Feels fucking bad man.

If Chris is a transmale, shouldn't the pronoun be "he" because he feels and wants to be a man?

kys

you miss 100% of the chances you never take.

a little rejection won't kill you.

but being a social and emotional retard myself, i completely understand how you feel

sometimes you just have to take the risk.

soundcloud.com/whooutsmartswhom/resplendent-destiny-alt

Just messaged hey to some girl on facebook she just read it. I was drunk it's okay

You can ask her out and at least no for sure, or sit here, shitpost and be sad forever like the rest of us. Choice is yours, although I suspect it will be the latter.

Know for sure.* Sorry I'm high.

brother im so nervous, I guess I won't sleep till the weekend.

Not sure if Im glad I took the risk though.. will see on friday.

do it man grow some balls and just say something that someone confident would say, be someone else this once idek