How much weed does this look like?. I was told a 8th of my dealer, Was i ripped off...

How much weed does this look like?. I was told a 8th of my dealer, Was i ripped off? Also what does the quality look like?

Yeah, that looks like an eighth. As for the quality, it's not bad.

a gram, that costs $10 max. Quality 5/10

looks like less than an 8th unless you have really big hands, quality looks alright, i've smoked worse, aint exactly dank nugs though

I wouldn't even buy that for $20

nice dubs

Quality looks normal nothing special but who cares. It looks like an eighth user above me just gets shit fluf all the time so he doesnt know

t. Someone who has never seen weed before

Pro-tip, an eighth weighs the same as a 1p piece, a simple set of balances will confirm the weight.

It looks a bit stalky, and a bit leafy, but it's not bad. How much did you pay? If it was more than £30 then you were ripped off my friend.

Depends on density. Could be 8th. Could also be good, but doesn't look great. Not too bad tho. Enjoy

pictures don't do buds justice, this could be anywhere from 1.5g to 3g

Looks like a gram

it does look like more then 1 g but definitely not over 2

2 grams i´d say. learn to use the metric system

That's 1G (Gram) if anything it's under a gram not over an 8th should fill your palm completely

have you ever had weed in your hand for real?!

way over 1gram

enough to make u lazy and unmotivated and live a mediocre forgettable life and never realize your true potential

depends on how dense the bud is, ifits dense that could be an 8th otherwise its about 1,5g

true that

also buy a fucking weight, its cheap and you will know if you have been scewed over

There's not fucking way to tell how much that is because none of us know how big your hand is. Get a scale.

As far as quality is concerned, the number of trichomes is generally a good indicator. It's a low quality pic but I'd hazard a guess to say that it's pretty fire, you don't see much schwag circulating around anymore. Most stuff sold in illegal states is brought in from legal states where mad scientist ganjamasters grow for a living and quality is the name of the game.

Tl:dr: get a scale, and look for trichomes

yeah, scale... thats what i meant

that is like half of an eighth you retard go take it back

2 grams. Looks not too bad OP.