Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

So I am not a cuck but my gf was saying how she really wanted to try a huge dick one time before me and her move forward.

I told her it would feel like a big dildo but she still wanted to try. With any other girl, I would have broken up with her and tried to date someone more compatible. But my gf and me really get along well in emotional, mental, and even sexual levels. Our sex life is great and we both make the other cum. But I can only make her cum through oral.

Anyway, I decided to let her try a big dick if I could watch. I really wanted her to use a white guy but we couldn't find any so we went with black.

Here's the thing: I had a vasectomy last year and she was with the black guy 2 months ago. She was feeling sick lately so she had her blood drawn at the hospital. She's pregnant. They drew blood and tested it twice.

We had a huge argument last night and I slept at my parents house. I didn't make the black guy wear a condom as I thought it would just be a quick fuck, not long enough for him to cum. After about 8 minutes, he pulled out and said he couldn't focus and left without payment so I thought he legitimately couldn't get it up.

Last night my gf admitted he came in her but she cleaned it up so I wouldn't be mad.

We have discussed having kids and trust me, both of us are strongly opposed. But now she's pregnant and is scared of an abortion.

What should I do? Can she even get an abortion 9 weeks in?

pic not her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BLVJpNAb--g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

obvious troll is obvious

what country are you in, retard?

fake and gay

in the UK.

I'm serious. Idk what to do. We've been together for 5 years now and don't want to end it because of this

Try inducing miscarriage if you want to end it. You could still get the abortion if necessary. Some claim the fetus is incapable of feeling pain until 20 weeks or so.

You are absolutely retarded and so is she. Your only dignified option in this situation is to ditch that bitch and her nigger baby.

>"Only if i watch"
And yes you absolutely are a cuck.

this
op just try to increase her vitamin c intake by a large amount, its a natural and safe way to induce a miscarriage

I'll take, "Things that never happened" for 500

did she cum and how did they fuck?

thanks for the advice. it's not a bad idea.

why is that relevant

cuz it reflects on the situation at hand.. helps to paint a better picture of your situation,,

>turn 360 degrees
>walk away

i think she was in too much pain to cum. regardless I think it's irrelevant to the situation

>Hi Sup Forums So I am not a cuck

Are these threads just a never-ending unfunny joke?

Or could there be something more to it?..

You have 3 choices:

Abortion.
End the relationship.
Raise your wife's son.

Only one of these is the correct answer.

Obviously you should marry her and raise some nigger's kid

so she cummed and hid it and he cummed and she hid it? which position did they fuck? did he go all the way in ? how big was he compared to u?

You let à nigger fuck your girl, okay why not. But without condom ? Aids comes from nigger ya know.
Enjoy your black baby, retard

Fuck that shit, I'd leave. Ain't no girl worth that much hassle. A goof Gf/Wife wouldn't say that shit

how did you meet him?

I'm definitely not raising his kid. I think induced miscarriage is the best option.

yes he did apparently. i'm 6"5, i'd guess he is 8 inches

Could you please take your roleplaying propaganda shit and leave Sup Forums, fucking kike?

If that's real though, you really should consider suicide, you disgrace.

did u take any pics or a vid? what was the look on her face when he went in ?

they work in retail together and we had a few drinks together before along with some other friends.

did they do any oral first? how long after did u fuck her?

no of course not. i didn't want to do it but wanted to progress through our relationship. she said it was something she needed to go through. she gasped quite a lot at first and then just bit her lips after and breathed really heavily.

lmao u got cucked

Neither of you want a kid, so get an abortion man. It's easiest to get an abortion before 12 weeks, but still legal before 24

Don't waste time, just do it, or face the consequences

she blew him to get him hard. we had sex the next day but something had changed by then. i haven't slept with her since.

man i feel like u really have to ask her if he cummed and tell her not to lie... how long did she suck him for? did she suck him after he got hard at all? and what were you doing the whole time?

youtube.com/watch?v=BLVJpNAb--g

This will be her soon enough cuck.

>Not a cuck thread
A cuck thread

i was in the room watching because i wanted her to stay safe. i didn't really trust him. also read the original post, i already said she admitted he came in her, that's why we had the huge fight last night. ive been lying in bed all day wanting to throw up

Dump hef

lol you got hiv negro sperms all up in your peehole now, idiot.

PS- no sane female will ever hook up with you after you neutered yourself. They all want babies deep down...

omg her coworker knocked her up?
if real, and she won't get that bortbort, dump immediately

how did she know how big he was before you chose him
? did u fap while she took the cock?

one of her friends slept with him before and told her that he was hung. i was a confusingly aroused when i saw her start sucking it but it was too shameful to wank

slap yourself if you believed any of this story

Your only hope now is to become a celibate monk and live out your days in a monastery praying/meditating on where exactly in your life you lost your way.

oh i'm slapping myself alright

cuck thread bait any everybody is biting

nonviable like pic related - non surprised

was he cut or uncut ? are you cut or uncut? will u post a pic of your dick for us to see if she's likely to need more or not?

>says he's not a cuck
>is open to getting cucked
either you are braindead or autistic, i go for braindead.

fucking lel

Grow some fucking balls man, leave her if she is unwilling/unable to abort, don't fucking pay 20 years of bullshit because some other dick jizzed in her. If she goes through with the pregnancy that black dude, not you needs to take responsibility.

What the fuck are you going to say to everyone when the kid looks nothing like you? Lie and say "adoption"? Harden the fuck up and jog on.

"So I am not a cuck"

>Cuck

i'm gonna go out for a walk guys. thanks to those who actually were helpful. i need to consider seroiusly whether to break up or to induce a miscarriage. i'll post here if the thread is still up or maybe tomorrow

In the off chance this isn't a troll, there are organizations who will help her adopt the kid out. Don't make her murder her child.

tell her you want to try a different looking pussy than hers also slap the living shit out of her for saying that, seriously

Only option, murder suicide.

abort the cells bro. move on from that bitch too. she's doesn't respect u and will never now

relax, man. see pic related

>inducing

Stop being a fag and search for a proper abortion
Or just say fuck it and leave

fucking cucks

>my gf was saying how she really wanted to try a huge dick one time before me
>my girlfriend
>before me
>my girlfriend
>before me
>my
>before