youtube.com/watch?v=llKyFC0jbGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

haha yeah what a loser

She's cute.

>dat Elsa

>lol he isn't even degenerate
>my parents are cool they got divorced and cheated on eachother

Yeah what an idiot lol

how is using your fame to fuck every 9/10 in hollywood being a degenerate?

Banging the same pussy over and over becomes horrible after awhile no matter how hot they are. Trust me.

>being married
What a terrible way to live

Imagine how attractive their child will be.

they have 3

Least he didn't marry a grandma before he got famous like Hugh Jackman then never dumped her ass because he's too nice.

>Trust me

there is literally no reason for a man to get married unless he needs to tie a woman down because hes a: ugly or b: going to die soon

look at Leo and tell me he's happy rofl

She's still cute.

You sound like an expert, virgin boy.

>tattoo

You done fucked up there, Hemsworth.

Wish I was her

Well maybe. But it's a whole other thing if you find someone you genuinely love and enjoy spending time with and she's the mother of your children and the relationship isn't dyfunctional.

>yeah this vapid famewhore instagram model is gonna make me happier brb gonna ruin my marriage and family.

Chris is set.

Only Leo has it better.

only if you have a boring sex life.

trust me.

>trust me, I've spent a lot of time researching women on the internet

I want to believe that Hemsworth left a legion of beautiful bastards all over the world, so his DNA wasn't wasted on one spic bimbo

Fraid not geek. I dont care how deep into her ass you go, no fetish shit with your girlfriend will replace the excitement of soaking your dick in the vag of some hot slut you barely know

I have and I'm sure many others have stayed with the same partner for ages purely because the sex is great and its unlikely you'll find better from a 'hot slut you barely know'

Jesus what a qt. I sometimes like to pretend i'm a celebrity who has it all(the fame the wife and the family life). I'll imagine that i'm living their life, going to events with my "family" and taking interviews and such. I think Hemsworth wil be my new fantasy.

Pics?

Yes, being in a stable relationship based on love and respect and being man enough to want to start a family is being "a moron."

He should be fucking dumb bitches left and right for you, since you can't.

Hemsworth is your Hardcore Henry.

>girlfriend
married pal.

You are a sad sad man

Midol: The Post

>pick up boy
>becomes a girl

MAGIC

After a certain age it doesn't matter. You become more concerned/impassioned with other aspects of life, so strange pussy starts to get devalued by reality. The hunt just isn't as fun any more, so it's all the same.

>not black

>The hunt just isn't as fun any more

This has to be a woman posting cause no man would ever hang up the towel willingly.

youtube.com/watch?v=llKyFC0jbGs

The "mystery actor" is Leo.

After a certain age most men would. But i assume we're all here in our 20's so fuck/fap away.

>Sup Forums seriously discussing relationships
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>Sup Forums
It's 21-year old alt right shitters from Sup Forums who read a PUA article once

>After a certain age most men would

I like how you went from
>the hunt loses the thrill
to
>well i think most men lost interest at a certain age

Keep moving backwards user

Straight!Sulu is right. Who are we to discuss relationships?

Jackman's on the road a lot. I'm sure he has no problem getting discreet side tail.

>But i assume we're all here in our 20's so fuck/fap away.
R-right

Mirin progress?

Dont worry, youre gonna be alone forever anyways

Isn't Jackman bi? I'm gessing the "tails" he gets on the side are shaped like dicks.

If my wife was bi, I would let her fuck random girls. I'm sure Jackman's wife is the same as me

impressive that he turned it around somewhat but he needs surgery

Leo has now switched to Nina Agdal btw

>I post on Sup Forums. I know all about banging women, trust me.

>there are people that look like this and browse Sup Forums while complaining they can't get a gf

marriage isn't the problem, divorce is. people have fought for the right to marry, but its when your get divorced you find out what rights you actually have/dont have.

Any advice for us?

I think Liam is much hotter to be honest

marriage is good, so long as he has a prenup, whats wrong?

>What is Tax planning

Especially if your spouse has much less income than you, the tax planning benefits are huge.

>pre nup

the fuck was chris hemsworth doing 7 years ago retard. dude was nothing

ive actually slept w/ ever 30 women that i didnt even pay :^)

Yeah in the U.S.

In other nations you don't lose 50% of everything you own and have to pay them for life.

According to Wikipedia, Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky did not start dating until 2010, so it is therefore impossible for them to have been married for 7 years.

t. Spede

>prenup
r u dumb

It not being thrilling would result in losing interest. he didnt contradict himself. and as a 26 year old handsome person, banging enough chicks does become tiresome after awhile and you do want a relationship. of course that too becomes stale after awhile

its 2017 in literally 5 months

my point is that what is damaging about marriage is divorce and that often courts/judges/lawyers fuck up, a prenup however is something both sides can agree to before any nastiness.

Im a sperg. i just lucked out with cavill tier genes

>prenups

sorry for your hairline.

>2017 in 5 months
>2020 in 4 more years

what have i done with my life? ;_;

he's halfway across the world most of the time
plenty of opportunity to cheat
this is how it should be, in the end, everyone wins

>When you bag an 8/10 and find out she actually has a really boring/shitty personality and bad in bed

Sup Forums will never know the most disillusioning feel.

+1 Liam is the better looking one

>dat tongue

This is what the removal of functional marriages lead to.

A generation of fucked up kids who have divorced parents who can never enjoy monogamous relationships

But he has zero charisma. I've seen some Liam flicks and he has less presence than a CW show prettyboy.

>as a 26 year old handsome person, banging enough chicks does become tiresome

As a 26 year old I would kill myself if I had that low of a sex drive.

>the most disillusioning fee
yeah dude, we'll never understand the difference between physical appearance and a persons nature :^) it's like, beyond grasping

I'm actually (mostly) happily married. Doesn't mean that I don't think it's a terrible racket for men. Waaay too much power given to the woman. If I could do it again I would stay with my wife just without the "married" title. If she wanted the ceremony and to legally change her last name that would be fine by me but I wouldn't make it official. it's not like I need a signed piece of paper to not cheat on my wife.

Look at mr big fuck ovah here! Banging chicks till the day i die right brah? :^)

>what is love

It was for me at least, I was giddy at first finally a pretty girl, then it was like ehh..

>what is love
Baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more

What a bunch of angry losers. She's cute and cool and I bet they're super happy and live a great life. Chris is so luck. You're all pathetic virgins, you're gonna die alone anyway.

>woman you love and have dated for 5 years refuses to maintain relationship unless you get married
what do

Realize that's she's bluffing because her best years are behind her and she knows she can't go through the same shit to tie down another (probably worse) man.

>if I had that low of a sex drive.

U better get used to it friendo it's only going to get worse

>data starts @age 45

ok

This. Women age like a car while men age like a house. In the long run the man wins.

>Sup Forums: n-no, women suck, we don't need them, r-right? haha i'm so lonely

stop being so edgy and understand that if you're truly in love an adult woman, high chances are you're probably going to want to marry her

>its 2017 in literally 5 months

I find it admirable when very attractive actors are married to less than decent others, because it's proof there's real love between them and nothing about it is superficial. +1 respect for Hemsworth.

>Elsa Pataky
>less than decent
ffs

This.
Bunch of virgins who never found love so they consider people who found love to be pussies

>this thread
>"as a virgin the only thing of value I could possibly imagine you could get being handsome would be receiving endless anonymous sex with strangers"

As someone who's lived both lives,despite what the cucked married hostages on here say, a life independent of a woman with the means to sleep with a different one every week is far superior.

Take my word for it kids. Don't fall for the bullshit of the """""happily""""" married cucks on here or the "save the white race" stormcucks. Stay away from monogamy as long as possible, preferably forever.

this is one of those rare situations where virgins that have no experience with women are actually right about women, probably just by chance. I'm not going to resort to bragging on the internet, and you won't believe me anyway, but i actually know what i'm talking about. Guys that have a lot of experience with women will tell you, don't get fucking married, it is very very stupid. If you have money, really really don't get married. If you are also handsome and famous, what the fuck. That's worse then flushing a winning lotto ticket down the toilet. Much, much worse

Hemsworth comes from a loving family raised in a paradise island (not Australia, a real tiny island iirc)

He became a famous actor and fucked everyone, got paid, got swole, got to be the worlds most famous guy, everyone wants to fuck him

If there's a man alive who believes in the just world fallacy it's him.

If there's a man alive who is so sure that life is fair and good and that he won't encounter divorce or justing it's him.

It doesn't mean it will happen, but it means he didn't consider the 'cynic' (some might say real) issue that he is able to get divorce raped at any minute of any day for no reason whatsoever.

Pic related was Liam 30 years ago.

That's the problem with Chads who spent their whole lives in the gym. They're dumb as fuck, emotionally and intellectually underdeveloped, and very vulnerable to getting tricked by people who know how to pull the social strings.

Im sure it gets boring in ur late 30s

perfectfamily.png