When's the last time you had sex?

Around New Years.

Yesterday afternoon before heading to work

April 16th, 2016.

Saturday

Last night

Saturday

Never.

two weeks ago roughly. got a gf from tinder, kept her for 2 months then dumped her. got one last fuck out of her before i dumped her though. felt good man.

/thread

January 15th, 2017

Sucks being so far away from the girlfriend

Be strong dude...

Myself, december 6th, 2016

About 3 years ago now.

Saturday. Blowjobs count?

35 years

coming up on a year now

Embarrassingly,
I had a woman invite me to her place recently, the foreplay went shit, but I was still hard, but the moment it came to taking the plunge, my dick went limp and decided it was not gonna play ball.

I just left after that and drank the pain away. trying again now. With someone else.

Yesterday and i will again in about 1 hour.

summer 2011

2006... I don't even try anymore

This morning before work

I'll be fucked if I know!

last Sunday, My fiancee is trying to get through grad school and not have a baby before we get married so she isn't putting out as much :(

here.
Maybe in about 2 hours for me once he gets out of work. Damn its good to be in a relationship

Nearly 3 months ago.

a few days ago.

FAG!

How old are you, user?

winter 2010/11

a year

Are you me?

Uh no....i dont have a penis

/ thread

tits or ban

Nah im good

THEN FAGGOT GTFO YOU FUCKING LOSER FAGGOT!

Thread/

About ten years ago

Coming up on a year

Dude, is she against anti conceptive rings, uterus devices or fucking pills?

Btw, after marriage sex will definitively drop

she's getting railed right now brah

last night/this morning at 2am

feels good to be with a girl that i can make cum with just my penis again. last girlfriend couldn't cum from penetration

Mine didnt drop. We generally dont go 2 days without fucking, been married 5 years so far

/thead

Doesn't even fucking remember the last time i had sex... I think it was shortly before me and my ex broke up 2 summers ago.. god i wanna lick and fuck that pussy once more

about june of 2015. and before then i was getting laid daily. has it really been that long...

december 30th 2016

3 weeks ago I fucked a waitress
shitty sex really
then went scared to an urologist cause I got some some weird shit on my dick and it was something that got fixed in 2 weeks with some cream

today I'll have dinner with my ex gf
Dumped her (84 days ago after a 3 year relationship) cause I wasn't fulfilled with her but I still fucking love her...
fuck

Hormones fuck with her, she is advised against them, we don't use condoms, watch menstruation, pullout and spermicidal lube. It's all good tho.

I will tell you a sad story:

Almost 14 years ago (28 now)...

Nice man gl

Nah im good

the copper IUDs dont have any hormones, and it's one of the most effective forms of birth control. you're welcome.

congrats man
keep it up
>no pun intended

damn bro, good luck

October 8th, 2016

Never. How to go about asking is so completely beyond me. At age 29, I've just given up and you know what? That's fine

She's had that and it made her menstrual cycles unbearable! Super heavy and the cramps bothered her a lot.

2 weeks ago.
I broke up with my gf of 2 years a week ago.
Kinda complementing an heroing.
Don't really know what to do right now.

Never.

Yeah, I dunno how to ask either. Though I've been told it's also about making her feel safe and not being judgmental of her after you fuck.

april 2011. that 90 seconds ruined my life.

Kinda feel it's a mistake but I'm really hyped to feel the ecstasy of holding her and kissing her again.
Will eventually break her heart again.

Thanks, she knows when she is Ovulating so i dont get any when we are a couple days in or out of that shit. :( she's is in the medical field so at least she's kind of smart

okay, but use a fucking use a condom at least

27 yo virgin here.

I waited so long to have sex that actually I'm scared when the moment will come.

what's your story bro?

Yesterday with my GF.

Having a GF is pretty sweet guys, not gonna lie.

nah fuck that shit im 29 if i have a kid then so what

Yeah i really don't give a shit but feelings no more my ex completely broke me by being dishonest, fucking her ex were one of the many things she did, i don't now if i'll ever be able to trust girls again. they're fuck-machines searching for attentions 24/7

/T H R E A D

been there bro, first gf (also 3 year relationship) did some shit like that
thought I'd never trust anyone again and I was preparing myself to just use girls
the second girl I dated was my now ex
she healed my heart man, I'm really grateful
time passed and I realized her mental mediocrity...idk lots of potential but no drive to learn more... also her parents are total fucking retards who fear me

anyways, keep searching bro...
there are good girls, I swear
go to literature clubs, stuff like that if you want a smart/good girl... go to clubs for sluts