I don't understand why people hate him so much

I don't understand why people hate him so much.

He obviously cares about America. He had wealth and power before he became a president. So what is wrong with him?

What is he doing wrong?

What would Hilary done better?

enlighten me.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@yonatanzunger/trial-balloon-for-a-coup-e024990891d5#.9ywyhccst
climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For me, it's not how he feels about America. It's how he feels about this thing I live on called Earth. His position on the environment is simply unacceptable. So in that respect, I see him as an enemy of every person on this planet.

JEW MEDIA POISON. Ignore the media. They're choking on their matzo over Trump.

So, would you rather have Hilary as the president? She wanted to start a war.

Dude I dunno this shit is fucked and it's completely out of our control.

>So, would you rather have Hilary as the president? She wanted to start a war.
I don't like Hillary at all, but as an European, I honestly say that Putin is a scary fucker and he needs to be controlled. Now.

He definitely has people killed for speaking out against him.

But is it better to have a cucked lap dog like Trump?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Reversing measures to stop climate change. Policies that wont work e.g The wall and the muslim ban.
Issues he doesn't care about like bringing back jobs to America (his ties and hats are made in China)
He said to a POW that he didn't like people who were captured.
Lies in every speech.
Pretends to be a Christian.
He was given all his money by his daddy.
He wasn't that successful if you look into it.
Ignores most facts.
Still thinks that torture works.
In conclusion he is just a bit of a fucking moron.

They're literally only mad because they lost and years of coddling have not prepared them for the real world. You are looking at immature "adults" having a tantrum...

You don't have a grip on things at all user.

Do you even have a job or interact with people on a regular basis?

No Muslim ban, just naming Muslim countries he doesn't do business with.

No Hillary in jail. This is what I wanted the most.

No repeal and replace, just repeal so far. Its only his second week so let's see.

No enhanced interigation.

No wall at Mexico's expense. Tarrifs will cause prices to raise in Mexico so the US will be paying for the wall and more for Mexican goods.

No draining the swamp. He put almost all lobbyists and carrier politicans like Tom price or Betsy devos. none of which even close to the best person for the job. That's also something he promised. Most of them want to destroy the department they work for.

No deporting all illegals, just the bad hombres now.

He has killed the TPP so there's at least that.

Anyone notice how he made money by signing an executive order for the pipelines he invested in those same comanies so he's using Executive Orders to benefit himself finantually

This meme is so fucking tired. There was absolutely no fucking chance Russia would have went to war with us. Putin is not as stupid as Trump.

He's not going to destroy the world in four, or eight years retard...

#DumpTheTrump

No, its not out of your control... talk to your friends and family, explain to them that Donald Trump is NOT the satan that the left propagandists make him out to be. Make them understand that there is a time for protest and a timevto come together as one.

The election is over, the anger and bitterness needs to end or you are looking at a civil war, and when that happens, Liberal forces will be ill prepared for the trials ahead...

You mean the no fly zone trump made anyways?

Because you're a racist.

Seriously though, aside from his hasty travel ban and being eccentric and insecure about his popularity, he's not the literal satan that people want him to be.

DAMN STRAIGHT SELF PRESERVATION IS ALWAYS MORE IMPORTANT THAN WAR

Do some reading on this. It will freak you the fuck out.

We could have rolled in Syria and replaced Assad with a muppet and Putin would have been like, "Da...good move comrade..."

HE COULD OR HE COULD GET RID OF CLIMATE CHANGE PREVENTIONS AND DOOM THE WORLD FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS DUMB CUNT

Well if you paid attention and read the 1400 other threads that have been posted on the subject in the past couple of days, you would know.

Cause only trumptards have guns dur dur durrrr. Kill yourself idiot.

>What would Hilary done better?

Learned to type in proper English you dumb hick...

No it won't because I'm not stupid...

> America stops all greenhouse gas emissions
> All pollution is ceased
> Economy doesn't crumble because fantasy universe
> China continues to spill so much shit into the air they have to wear masks to go outside
> America's decision did nothing

Russian is his first language, cut him some slack.

kek

Liberal forces have already won one civil war.

Except China will be on renewables far sooner than the US, fucktard.

So we should add to that

It seems stupid to refuse reading something, no matter if you have preconceived notions or not.

11 years ago the tides would rise above Miami in 10 years.

This!

wew lad

read an article or two

oh yeah it's all fake news right?

No retard it would make a difference how about America stops ruining this planet then we will move onto trying to fix China

Indeed. How did the last war go for the racist south? Hmmm. Maybe this time we will exterminate them like we should have back then.

Source?

OP forgets the word "have", crucifies him.

Your _ _ _ _ _ _ is showing.

Anyone has the meme where whitehouse is destroyed and somethinge like "but her email..."?

Who said I never did? Seems stupid to assume shit about someone who you don't even know..

He's trying to start a trade war with Mexico so there's that

>He obviously cares about America.
Wew, laddy.

An Inconvenient Truth (2006)

Ok so they were wrong about that bring me all the other facts on your side and i'll bring mine and then we will see who has more k?

Look at his track record for businesses outside of hotels. He is going to run our nation into the ground, because he is a fucking idiotic manchild.

I wouldn't say stupid, just misguided.

But whether or not you believe facts, they are true.

cock?

> China has the most renewable energy of any country on the planet
> Provides 20% of their energy needs
> Still have air pollution levels ten times worse than the worst US cities

medium.com/@yonatanzunger/trial-balloon-for-a-coup-e024990891d5#.9ywyhccst

"The theme of this morning’s news updates from Washington is additional clarity emerging, rather than meaningful changes in the field. But this clarity is enough to give us a sense of what we just saw happen, and why it happened the way it did.
I’ll separate what’s below into the raw news reports and analysis; you may also find these two pieces from yesterday (heavily referenced below) to be useful."

News Reports
(1) Priebus made two public statements today. One is that the ban on Muslims will no longer be applied to green card holders. Notably absent from his statement was anything about people with other types of visa (including long-term ones), or anything about the DHS’ power to unilaterally revoke green cards in bulk.
The other was that the omission of Jews from the statement for Holocaust Remembrance Day was deliberate and is not regretted.
A point of note here is that Priebus is the one making these statements, which is not normally the Chief of Staff’s job. I’ll come back to that below.
(2) Rudy Giuliani told Fox News that the intent of yesterday’s order was very much a ban on Muslims, described in those words, and he was among the people Trump asked how they could find a way to do this legally.
(3) CNN has a detailed story (heavily sourced) about the process by which this ban was created and announced. Notable in this is that the DHS’ lawyers objected to the order, specifically its exclusion of green card holders, as illegal, and also pressed for there to be a grace period so that people currently out of the country wouldn’t be stranded — and they were personally overruled by Bannon and Stephen Miller. Also notable is that career DHS staff, up to and including the head of Customs & Border Patrol, were kept entirely out of the loop until the order was signed.

Yes, and the consumer pays. And a tariff is a tax on the people who are importing. So you're gonna pay the wall lads.

Give it time retard. They are still decades behind us, yet passing us by quickly.

So a YouTube video

Does this not depend on where one gets facts from? Show me your "facts" That Trump is going to destroy the world for future generations in a max time of eight years faggot.

Twice. Once for the wall and the other for the price increase to make up the difference

You're beyond enlightenment but will find out for yourself soon enough.

(4) The Guardian is reporting (heavily sourced) that the “mass resignations” of nearly all senior staff at the State Department on Thursday were not, in fact, resignations, but a purge ordered by the White House. As the diagram below (by Emily Roslin v Praze) shows, this leaves almost nobody in the entire senior staff of the State Department at this point.

As the Guardian points out, this has an important and likely not accidental effect: it leaves the State Department entirely unstaffed during these critical first weeks, when orders like the Muslim ban (which they would normally resist) are coming down.
The article points out another point worth highlighting: “In the past, the state department has been asked to set up early foreign contacts for an incoming administration. This time however it has been bypassed, and Trump’s immediate circle of Steve Bannon, Michael Flynn, son-in-law Jared Kushner and Reince Priebus are making their own calls.”
(5) On Inauguration Day, Trump apparently filed his candidacy for 2020. Beyond being unusual, this opens up the ability for him to start accepting “campaign contributions” right away. Given that a sizable fraction of the campaign funds from the previous cycle were paid directly to the Trump organization in exchange for building leases, etc., at inflated rates, you can assume that those campaign coffers are a mechanism by which US nationals can easily give cash bribes directly to Trump. Non-US nationals can, of course, continue to use Trump’s hotels and other businesses as a way to funnel money to him.

(6) Finally, I want to highlight a story that many people haven’t noticed. On Wednesday, Reuters reported (in great detail) how 19.5% of Rosneft, Russia’s state oil company, has been sold to parties unknown. This was done through a dizzying array of shell companies, so that the most that can be said with certainty now is that the money “paying” for it was originally loaned out to the shell layers by VTB (the government’s official bank), even though it’s highly unclear who, if anyone, would be paying that loan back; and the recipients have been traced as far as some Cayman Islands shell companies.
Why is this interesting? Because the much-maligned Steele Dossier (the one with the golden showers in it) included the statement that Putin had offered Trump 19% of Rosneft if he became president and removed sanctions. The reason this is so interesting is that the dossier said this in July, and the sale didn’t happen until early December. And 19.5% sounds an awful lot like “19% plus a brokerage commission.”
Conclusive? No. But it raises some very interesting questions for journalists to investigate.
What does this all mean?
I see a few key patterns here. First, the decision to first block, and then allow, green card holders was meant to create chaos and pull out opposition; they never intended to hold it for too long. It wouldn’t surprise me if the goal is to create “resistance fatigue,” to get Americans to the point where they’re more likely to say “Oh, another protest? Don’t you guys ever stop?” relatively quickly.

He's extremely egotistical, he's petty, he's selfish, and he thinks he's the smartest person in the room and disregards clear evidence that he is wrong ALL the time.

Well its hard to say for sure but he has only been in office like 8 days and he jas already made some terrible laws

Anyone who makes money off there own executive orders is a piece of shit

However, the conspicuous absence of provisions preventing them from executing any of the “next steps” I outlined yesterday, such as bulk revocation of visas (including green cards) from nationals of various countries, and then pursuing them using mechanisms being set up for Latinos, highlights that this does not mean any sort of backing down on the part of the regime.
Note also the most frightening escalation last night was that the DHS made it fairly clear that they did not feel bound to obey any court orders. CBP continued to deny all access to counsel, detain people, and deport them in direct contravention to the court’s order, citing “upper management,” and the DHS made a formal (but confusing) statement that they would continue to follow the President’s orders. (See my updates from yesterday, and the various links there, for details) Significant in today’s updates is any lack of suggestion that the courts’ authority played a role in the decision.
That is to say, the administration is testing the extent to which the DHS (and other executive agencies) can act and ignore orders from the other branches of government. This is as serious as it can possibly get: all of the arguments about whether order X or Y is unconstitutional mean nothing if elements of the government are executing them and the courts are being ignored.
Yesterday was the trial balloon for a coup d’état against the United States. It gave them useful information.

Yeah I'm saying that's a bad thing. Trump is trying to start a trade war with Mexico, and that's a fucking stupid idea

A second major theme is watching the set of people involved. There appears to be a very tight “inner circle,” containing at least Trump, Bannon, Miller, Priebus, Kushner, and possibly Flynn, which is making all of the decisions. Other departments and appointees have been deliberately hobbled, with key orders announced to them only after the fact, staff gutted, and so on. Yesterday’s reorganization of the National Security Council mirrors this: Bannon and Priebus now have permanent seats on the Principals’ Committee; the Director of National Intelligence and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff have both been demoted to only attending meetings where they are told that their expertise is relevant; the Secretary of Energy and the US representative to the UN were kicked off the committee altogether (in defiance of the authorizing statute, incidentally).
I am reminded of Trump’s continued operation of a private personal security force, and his deep rift with the intelligence community. Last Sunday, Kellyanne Conway (likely another member of the inner circle) said that “It’s really time for [Trump] to put in his own security and intelligence community,” and this seems likely to be the case.
As per my analysis yesterday, Trump is likely to want his own intelligence service disjoint from existing ones and reporting directly to him; given the current staffing and roles of his inner circle, Bannon is the natural choice for them to report through. (Having neither a large existing staff, nor any Congressional or Constitutional restrictions on his role as most other Cabinet-level appointees do) Keith Schiller would continue to run the personal security force, which would take over an increasing fraction of the Secret Service’s job.

>muslim ban
Its not a muslim ban
>chinese hats
He's a business man and he had them made cheap. His job is to make money.
>Lies in every speech
Generalizations. Hillary lied to the world multiple times during the debates.
>Pretends to be Christian
Don't know where that came from but declarative statements!
>Born rich
Someone's upset
>Not successful
Funny how he's still hailed at one of the biggest business tycoons.
You're just full of stupid liberal indoctrination and need to be water boarded until you cease your faggotry.

Damn, you are informative

Especially if combined with the DHS and the FBI, which appear to have remained loyal to the President throughout the recent transition, this creates the armature of a shadow government: intelligence and police services which are not accountable through any of the normal means, answerable only to the President.
(Note, incidentally, that the DHS already has police authority within 100 miles of any border of the US; since that includes coastlines, this area includes over 60% of Americans, and eleven entire states. They also have a standing force of over 45,000 officers, and just received authorization to hire 15,000 more on Wednesday.)
The third theme is money. Trump’s decision to keep all his businesses (not bothering with any blind trusts or the like), and his fairly open diversion of campaign funds, made it fairly clear from the beginning that he was seeing this as a way to become rich in the way that only dedicated kleptocrats can, and this week’s updates definitely tally with that. Kushner looks increasingly likely to be the money-man, acting as the liaison between piles of cash and the president.
This gives us a pretty good guess as to what the exit strategy is: become tremendously, and untraceably, rich, by looting any coffers that come within reach.

climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

It's a very simple search

I don't even have to provide obscure references. I just have to link you to NASA.

You're a Libcuck pretending to be a pissed Republican and we all see through your autism.

Putin needs to have free reign and get what he deserves, don't be a cuck.

Combining all of these facts, we have a fairly clear picture in play.
Trump was, indeed, perfectly honest during the campaign; he intends to do everything he said, and more. This should not be reassuring to you.
The regime’s main organizational goal right now is to transfer all effective power to a tight inner circle, eliminating any possible checks from either the Federal bureaucracy, Congress, or the Courts. Departments are being reorganized or purged to effect this.
The inner circle is actively probing the means by which they can seize unchallenged power; yesterday’s moves should be read as the first part of that.
The aims of crushing various groups — Muslims, Latinos, the black and trans communities, academics, the press — are very much primary aims of the regime, and are likely to be acted on with much greater speed than was earlier suspected. The secondary aim of personal enrichment is also very much in play, and clever people will find ways to play these two goals off each other.
If you’re looking for estimates of what this means for the future, I’ll refer you back to yesterday’s post on what “things going wrong” can look like. Fair warning: I stuffed that post with pictures of cute animals for a reason.

This was the worst response of all responses. Trump did call for a Muslim ban. Trumps was saying that he wants to bring manufacturing jobs back but won't do it himself. Who cares about Hillary. Trump made a mistake about 2nd Corinthians and called it two Corinthians

45 years ago, rising CO2 levels were expected to cause significant cooling in 30 years.

18 years ago, global cooling would have a significant effect in 8 years.

17 years ago, the world would be so warm that snow would be a rare event in the UK in 20 years.

I'm not pretending to be anything. but I'm glad you can't counter the argument

Proof?

It is NOT a muslim ban.
Also, if you're so blindly retarded how about I tell you that those very same countries on the ban list are from the 2013 Obama administration declaring those countries are subjects of concern.

>not a muslim ban
It is a refugee ban
>He's a business man
He is now president
>Generalizations
Just because they both did it, doesn't make her more wrong. They're both shit.
>Don't know where that came from
True, it could be he assumed all republicans are christian.
>Someone's upset
Someone is upset
>hailed at one of the biggst business tycoons
I hail you as a gun toting, cousing fucking conservatard, but it doesn't mean you necessarily are one.
>water boarded
kek

Yeah it's a terrorist ban that convenently left out Saudi Arabia even though they funded 911

Its been a week retard.
He's only saved western civilization so far why don't you wait and see what he does next?

You must of missed the part where I said he publicly said he's not going to follow through

>I don't understand why people hate him so much.
They don't. Libfags are loud, small-minded, unpatriotic, immature, and loud. Did I mention loud?

>He obviously cares about America.
Perhaps the only President in a long time who obviously does and who took a pay cut just to be President.
>He had wealth and power before he became a president.
Clearly, and in fact more so (and complete in fact) than he has now.
>So what is wrong with him?
Nothing when placed against the context of the past trainwrecks of Presidents we have had. Citizens of the United States should be very thankful that you have someone like this. If you don't want him, we'd gladly take him over here in Deutchland.

>What is he doing wrong?
Ummm, nothing. He is doing what he said he was going to do, and doing it immediately. Can you honestly ask for more from any public official? Isn't it refreshing to have someone who actually does what they say they are going to do instead of provide excuses and shitloads of lip service? How novel: a President that actually does precisely what he said he is going to do. Contrast that with Obama's broken campaign promises, which exceeded that of nearly all other presidents combined, and tell me again how your new leader, Trump, is not uber refreshing.

>What would Hilary done better?
Lol. Not even a question. Hillary never did anything. Ever. Despite a 30 year political career, Trump did more in a week already than Hillary ever did. Further, Hillary is the Queen of breaking promises. So there's that.

You Ameritards are so infected with your liberal media that you don't even seem to get that the rest of us are so jelly that you have Trump and so impressed at what he has done out of the gate, that you are the envy of all the EU. We've had the muslim problem far longer than you, yet your Trump did in a week what we haven't been able to summon the balls for in over two decades now--and it is probably too late for us now. Brilliant!!!

He's a fucking fascist. He called our constitutional protections "sad." We've never had a president who so passionately hates America.

>climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
I see nothing here that says climate change will be so bad after eight years of Trump's presidency that the earth will be doomed forever you fool...

this guy gets it

Its Obama's list.
It costs the same amount to resettle 10k refugees in the US than it does to resettle 120k in the middle east.
This is best for both parties.
Anyone crying about this ban is a virtue signaling faggot and don't really care for what's actually best for these people.

The majority of people who hate him aren't knowledgeable in the socio-political field. They are emotionally driven.

>what's he doing wrong?
Oh you know, the private email server like Hillary had and the part where he makes money off his executive orders

Kek

Or they're communists/globalists like this guy.

He's a conservative business man making hard decisions...won't see real results till He's long gone!....as are the GOOD ONES!!!!!

>retard confirmed

Here's who made that ban list
Sponsor: Rep. Miller, Candice S. [R-MI-10] (Introduced 01/06/2015)

>Anyone notice how he made money by signing an executive order for the pipelines he invested in those same comanies so he's using Executive Orders to benefit himself finantually
did anyone not consider this? It seemed pretty obvious to me.

You actually didn't type that at all but okay.
Maybe you've been around multiple threads spouting the same autism and forgot.

This x100

Ausfag here.
Very jealous of America having Trump.

Too many fucking sand niggers in this country making it shit.

Russia IS a soversion nation though...

>took a pay cut to be president

You really think all of his business are just going to stop making money for four years? Get a fucking clue, you retard.

No. You don't get it. Putin didn't want to.

It's just liberal crybabies crying.
Their gonna cry about everything he does no matter what it is.

I voted for trump just because I hate Clinton. One of their family almost got impeached before I could vote. The past three elections have all been shit. Not one candidate I've actually liked. Have had to vote purely on the basis I hate the other more. Lesser of two evil thing.

Now, OP, you can't be aware of trump and how he is and not, with a straight face, say he's a buffoon.

If the fact he was a television celebrity in which he "fired" people isn't enough, then maybe every lucid sentence that comes from his mouth would be enough? If that's not enough the fact he is NOTHING like the average person and is also now a politician. Does that do it for you yet?

A rich, trust fund baby that inherited millions. More like billions when you add in the companies he inhereted.

Here's a fact. If you think people who are in this 1% are anything like you, or will vote or act in ANY way that would benefit you, you are a fucking ignorant, or idiotic faggot that just doesn't get stuff. Another fact is that every single politician in the universe lies to people's faces on a daily basis. Whether it's some social policy they disagree with, but say they feel another way about it in an attempt to garner votes, it's all the same.

Seriously, though, how can you listen to anything trump says or does and tell me he's not a fucking clown? He's a spectacle that has no idea of government. Maybe that's a good thing though? Who knows. Either way he's an obnoxious cry baby. He reminds me more of a woman (past gf) than of a man. It's a sad sight.