I'm a closet sissy and Im thinking about actually sucking a dick. should I go through with it?

I'm a closet sissy and Im thinking about actually sucking a dick. should I go through with it?

Im pretty nervous

where from ?and why not?

I'd hit that feminine dick

>closet sissy
couldn't be any more of a pussy?

Well look at it this way, at least one of you will leave happy...

You may get herpes, and you may get sore before he finishes if you're not practiced.

you might consider this

Philly.

and itll be my first time so just not sure if i actually wanna do it. Need someone to talk me into it

They get a blowjob, you get your curiosity/cum craving satisfied. I'm not seeing any downsides here!

yea im worried it wont satisfy my urges, will just leave me unfulfilled

I wish I could find somone in sweden to blow

How the hell can number 2 turn in to 3? Lol

Do it now otherwise it's gonna be awkward as fuck when you're 50 with a wife and children.

The length of the remaining rope in 2 is figurative. See what I did there?

If you are a Swedish twink go find an arab they can't see difference between swdish men and women

Is this what you want to look like? Some skinny twig faggot? I hope your parents make the right decision and get you to conversion therapy asap.

I'm there at the moment too, because I mostly identify as straight, but occasionally dont mind meeting up with a person to get those urges out. Its super important to have one person instead of like 20 different people.

>sweden
Go figure.

That's what most men look like underneath their fat.

A normal man wouldn't be able to carry any muscle with that female bone structure

Since OP is a Fag he might as well go for the brass ring and blow a cawk.

Show us your muscle, big guy.

Stop being a closet sissy and just be a faggot like every other faggot. If you want to suck a dick, go ahead. I'm sure some desparate faggot will appreciate it.

FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT

FAGGOTS KYS NOW

GET OFF OF Sup Forums

i did this

then i came home, got in the shower, vomited and cried for a few hours

idk about you if you became a faggot from Sup Forums and related places just abstain from the site, stop watching sissy shit

thats just my experience though

Nope, you're just a skinny faggot, that's all. Go lift some weight, you need the testosterone.

>if

go for it. you only live once