Not the smartest user in the world here...

Not the smartest user in the world here. Why is it that American media focuses more on false problems such as political correctness and immigration, when REAL problems (ie. lack of education, falling wages, and a failing infrastructure) continue to plague America?

becaouse you americans are retarded and easy to manipulate.

FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE THINKS THE SAME WAY

that's why Trump got elected, the liberal elites only care about political correctness, immigration, pronouns, BLM etc.

Bc the people dont click on news about infrastructure, its dull.
They click on hot topics.
Media gets their revenue trough ads. The more clicks they get or newspaper they, more money in their pockets.

Either because they themselves are ignorant of it, or it is an orchestrated plot to keep the masses controllable.

The common denominator, though, is that it simply wouldn't fly well. People don't want to change; they want to think they're smart, they're good people, and that their lives matter. They don't want to ask the big questions.

fake news

Because their priorities are all screwed up.
Gas lines exploding? Bridges collapsing? Roads in the worst state of repair in history? Let's build a 2,000 mile long wall.

And it's funny because those are the only problems that Trump is addressing, right? The idiot you elected? Yeah. He's endorsing that behavior.

You're stupid because you don't even realize that Dump used you.

Obviously our workers suck. Give 1000s jobs building a serious side project and raise their skill. Next you have expertly skilled labor force to reinforce all infrastructure quickly and cheaply.

The REAL problem is BANKING, specifically the "FEDERAL" Reserve system and the IRS -- both Jew schemes.

LOOK AT A CHART OF INFLATION from 1913 to the present day. Our money has been devalued by JEWS in the "Federal" Reserve. We can't afford to mint a fucking PENNY out of copper any longer.

RE-REGULATE BANKING IN A MAJOR, MAJOR WAY. That is really the only issue that matters -- the rest will follow.

RE-REGULATE BANKING.

$$$

Certain keywords provide better revenue from advertisers, so only the profitable matters are covered. Sensationalism drives it too. A story about old bridges in the rust belt won't get you paid.

If you had actually thought about this for just a second, you could have avoided shitposting.

Fuck you with all your facts and shit.

As an American, I have no idea. The amount of bullshit we waste at the Federal and State level could have paid for everything many times over.

Inflation is a naturally occurring thing.

Soure: Economics major

Trump has pledged to fix infrastructure.

Trump got elected because the popular vote doesn't matter and he's been a professional con-man his entire life.

>Trump got elected because the popular vote doesn't matter and he's been a professional businessman his entire life.
ftfy

read the constitution.

>he'll get to it as soon as he dismantles all international markets and gets SNL cancelled
Don't be such a chump, Trump doesn't give a fuck about his campaign promises, he has already explicitly abandoned them to the literal faces of his supporters.

Every politician knows the popular vote doesn't matter. It's all about the electoral. Which is why Ohio is loved so much. Electoral math is as much about logic as it is about luck.

Trump's entire Presidency has been unconstitutional since the beginning, even Republicans are preparing to impeach him for it.

Read it yourself, dimwit

Because the republicans want the majority of the populace poor, uneducated, and unable to leave their home state.

Alright. Are you upset about this particular promise not being fulfilled yet, or do you actually want to see Hillary brought to trail?

>every politician
wow, you're pretty fucking stupid

FYI, the ONLY election of any politician in the US or the rest of the world that doesn't depend on the popular vote is the US President.

Every other politician knows the popular vote is what really matters in literally every other situation and consideration.

I want people to stop sucking Trump's dick and start standing up to the powers that are currently fucking them over.

Hes doing everything he said he'd do so far. I mean hes only been in office 10 days.

Seemed like he was sworn in ok.

then you haven't been paying any attention

Trump's unconstitutional conflicts of interests have already proved disastrous for the US government

Because the media is owned by major multinational corporations whose interests are protected by keeping people distracted.

Maybe you should stop worrying what other people think.

Also: who is fucking over the people? And how?

>everything he said
not even close, are you retarded?

>drain the swamp
>chooses richest cabinet in US history packed full of widely-hated political insiders

Trump closed borders to Muslim countries to appease the racists.

Too bad he left it open to all the naitons that have ACTUALLY committed terrorist attacks against the US.
>but they do business with Trump, so they're immune

>richest cabinet in US history
What is inflation

>stop worrying what other people think
you first, retard

>the best interest of the American people
>disastrous for the US government
sounds like a constitutional conflict of interest.

>what are multiple billionaire families
you're fucking stupid as hell

Obama's cabinets were full of qualified academics. Trump is already guilty of more PAY-TO-PLAY politics than all the whining about it you dumb faggots did during the campaign.

I'm sorry, I thought when you said "the people" you were referring to the American People.

Trump put a 90 day ban on people coming in from 7 countries: Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen. I'm sorry if your family is affected by this; you can see them again in 90 days.

>already proved disastrous
how? what's happened over this conflict of interest

For some, anger is a way of life.

What are you going to do about it? Other than complain

>best interest of the American people
only if you ignore all those people you hate

Too bad that's not how Democracy works

guys I think this picture is turning me furry what do I do

Way to answer my question.

Wouldn't you like to know

Why do you care what I think about your dumbass question?

Let it go already

So much anger.

>no Americans are in any way connected to those countries, by family or business
you're just a dumb faggot after all

You're just going to give an angry response no matter what comment you see

Fuck you you fucking shit-eating faggot you're the one who's angry

Why would you care if I'm angry or not? I certainly don't care about your feelings.

Quit worrying so much

As in nothing

Not to mention Republicans have been dumbed down for the last 20 years. Ripe for the fascist picking.

I don't think we are prepared for a hurricane.

It's a simple way to keep the people occupied with shit.it enables the powers that be to not have a fear that the poeple might realize that even tho we have few dollars to our name we are still slaves to the rich

Immigration is a real problem.

It is because media is a business, not a news source. They make money off of traumatic events and drama. Just like any other network show.

Because the government would rather blame all the problems posted by OP on niggers/immigrants.

Because vast majority of news media is part of Democratic party. They want to import poor people to vote for communism. They don't care about poor white people nor do they give a shit about America. In fact most reporters think the US - the greatest country in the world - needs to be more like Europe. So they focus on idiotic stuff to get negroes and homos agitated in the hopes they can help ruin America. It hasn't worked for them in a midterm election in several cycles.

Of course it is a problem, with stricter immigration laws, Trump family may have never got here

>Because vast majority of news media is part of Democratic party.
Including Fox and News Ltd, right?

Because we're not comunist.