I like em dark

I like em dark

Anyone

Moar

sorry, only got one of that goddess

Yeah man there are a white man's kryptonite. They have got me in trouble twice. I really can't help it. They love my white ass too

Name?

This is my dream fuck

Black chick I fucked.

So is this

>that pic description tho

MOAR

wtf if the pink bit in the butt crack of the girl on the bottom? hemorrhoid?

her tits parted more than the red sea, fuckin camera man must be moses

>I like em dark

Disgusting.

This my favorite gif.

I'm married and I have had a affair with two hot black women. I can't help it they come on to me and I can't turn them down. I got caught with both of them. My wife knows and just doesn't want to know and just wants to make sure it's just sex.

got caught too. Oh well. I had to do it. Black ass is fucking hypnotic.

mmm britney white

you're a piece of trash.

One of the ones I had an affair with wanted me to ass fuck her more then anything. I assume fucked her in her car outside of her house while her husband and kids were sleeping. I can't believe how bold

You reverse cucked your wife, is this the new future?

Reverse cuck? WTF. He was a man. That is the way men do it. Not everything is a fetish, men get pussy. It happens. Bitches deal with it.

pleaseeeeee someone tell me

She's ok with it tould me it's ok and it doesn't bother her she even wants to see the girls. Not met them or anything but wants to see pictures of them. She said it is kinky and ok. We really love each other she even likes really story's of what I do to them and with them. It's weird I know but it has made our sexual relationship stronger in a weird way

I'll take that as a yes.

Yes black women are addictive. The ones I meet and come on to me are all into this interracial sex fetish thing. That's all it is just they what white guy from time to time I want black girl from time to time.

yes end this cycle. Bring it back the way it useto be, and cuck these cunts

This one is nice. I would fuck it until I couldn't walk anymore. All you guys who haven't had a black girl you need too because it's so good. Watch out you'll end up married

A nice fit tight body and ass black chick. The pussy is fucking incredible.
Don't mess out make sure you get that shit. I have so much fun with my black whores.

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'll kill it drowning it in my cum with a big smile on her face

you give me hope for the future.

you now have the aids........ kys

With marriage rates and birth rates plummeting I feel like women are getting more desperate. They are starting to realize they need us more than we need them, and are letting their men do a lot more.

Yeah it's not that big of deal to her she really is ok with it. After a while she wanted me to show her pictures of them and hear what I do to them it turns her on now. She doesn't know them or anything and doesn't want too she just likes to here the story's. Crazy I know but yeah it's weird the black women like it when I call them racial slurs. One loves to be ass fucked and last time I was with her she was almost screaming ass fuck your little nigger whore. That's the stuff my wife likes to hear.

Such perfect fucking tits.

Your missing out not fucking them be stupid not to try them out.

Who is this?!

Cuckquean

Damn.. that thing's almost as big as the cheeks.

A dark girl with European facial features is a treasure. A fucking treasure. The sight of your dick going in, the contrast in skin tones, will rewire your brain. I love the mystery of taking her panties off for the first time and getting a look if her pussy is pink on the inside or brown when she spreads it.

lol

O my God I bet that pussy would take your soul. Damn that shit looks nice wish I could fuck it.

This user knows what I'm talking about. Fucking gorgeous sight. There isn't much of a middle with black girls. They're either gorgeous or Leslie Jones beastly.

>I like em dark
I like em human

Yeah man it's addictive I love it.

sometimes they are beastly with a nice slit

The thing is I do kind of feel guilty because there's no way I'd get involved with a long term relationship with a black girl. They're just fun for me. There's a weird power dynamic to it all that I have trouble getting my head around.

I'll admit I fucked a ugly black girl with a wonderful ass and plumb pussy just because of how glorious her ass was. But she was ugly. I just fucked her doggie that probably was the best pussy I ever had though to be honest. Fucked her 3 times first time I lasted about 5 minutes. The other times wear her black ass out. Once in the back of my truck in a field

>faggot
thanks for sharing

>back of my truck in a field
That takes me back to high school. I love that nostalgia. That smelly sweaty summer pussy.

Yeah me too man but the black girls I've been with they have the same thing or feeling. So they know the deal just don't ever tell anyone cause they want it that way just like you do. Not joking every black girl I've fucked just want a white guy to play with and I just want a black girl to play with. Nothing wrong with it. You never know you may meet one that you wouldn't mind dating seriously.

Totally. I wouldn't have a problem dating a black girl if I really was into her. I just don't see it happening. I'm very open minded though.

She didn't smell or nothing just ugly as shit. If you could see her prefect big round ass with tiny waste and plumb pussy. You would have understood. I mean when I had her doggie she looked like a cartoon character. It was so fun.

African I was fucking

Good boy.

a little stingy on the pixels there man

Yeah I know there was one I was messing around with that I regret letting her go she loved me and I was younger but she was picture perfect gorgeous black girl. I just got sick of her calling me all the time crying and bitching cause I wasn't doing what she wanted me too like be with her. I regret it. I wish I could take that back. It started just by this interracial sex thing but we were hanging out all the time and I just was being a dumb ass and was nervous about coming out and dating her. When really it's not that big of deal.

Damn would love to suck those black tits

Yeah, she is poor as fuck and had a shit phone. Great blowjob and let me call her "nigger whore" when we fucked though, so all good.

Yeah all the black girls I've been with they want me to call them nigger slit slave whore all that. Every one of them I've been with and I've fucked a lot of black girls

This is what makes them look great.

Like who would turn that down? If you do your crazy