Will this movie finally save DC?

Will this movie finally save DC?

Other urls found in this thread:

popmatters.com/feature/beautiful-lies-and-false-gods-in-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I AM COUNTING ON IT

It could, with the correct casting.

Gal is such a shit Diana. She looks so fragile and has that dumb bimbo look.

>old hag
>wonder woman

Might as well cast Lynda Carter then.

Your definition of a bimbo is highly dubious.

They wanted her to be Wonder Woman's mum but she declined because of some shitty concert no one cared about.

Chek'd.

It's DOA. Look at when it's coming out and everything that's coming out around it

>could barely even deliver her lines in BvS
>having to watch a whole movies of this stonefaced hungry skeleton

No thanks

>Headband
>With that hairline

Just why

Are you the same shitskin that keeps complaining about not understanding her English?

>Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman may very well end up being miles better than both MoS and BvS despite them being the most important movies in the franchise

weird shit

qt

>Will this movie finally save DC?

With this user?

thank you mrs skeltal

This is 10/10 in Hollywood

nope

Zack Snyder

>dance off bro

does anybody fucking understand her?

>Hidden off camera is the manlet pushing her legs up when she does the pullup.

How is it that after all this time the Deadpool movie was the only one to give us a woman who could convincingly play a super hero?

wtf I hate Palestinians now

Wasn't Gal Gadot actually part of the military or something?

Her English is shitty.

Isn't Wonder Woman Greek anyway so it makes sense?

As a fitness instructor

>Gal 'Greenstein' Gadot
>greek

She's a fucking awful actress so I dont see how she's going to be able to carry a movie

>Isn't Wonder Woman Greek anyway so it makes sense?

How the fuck does your peabrain rationalize such a thing?

save it from what?

BvS is the best superhero movie in almost a decade

iqlet refrain from shitposting

popmatters.com/feature/beautiful-lies-and-false-gods-in-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice/

Every marvel movie has been more enjoyable than 3 hours of total garbage

Of course not. It'll be shit, as usual

A combat instructor is not a fitness instructor.

She has an accent because Wonder Woman is not an American in this canon. Simple enough.

>he likes marvel

i think you're on the wrong subreddit friend

t. "Fun is all I desire out of movies"

>Hey guys, how should we got about this Wonder Woman movie? I mean she is a warrior living on an island exclusively populated by women
>I got it. We set it during the first World War and then filter out all the colors.
>Brilliant

>tfw you realize why Sup Forums is so butthurt about a slim Israeli

>She has an accent because Wonder Woman is not an American in this canon. Simple enough.

She's never been an American.

Idiot.

If she wasn't jewish she would be adored and waifu'ed by all you fags
we should be thankful they used a hot slim babe in lewd costume and not some fridge-like dyke with short hair and fully concealing costume, I mean it's the current year

Who is the market for this?

Young boys? They don't give two shits about "Wonder" woman.

Chicks? Again, don't give a fuck.

Young adults? The same thing.

Do they really think there's that many virgin neckbeards pathetic enough to buy a ticket just to watch some Jew bitch run around in short shorts?

There's something disgusting about her. Can't quite put my finger on it.

What's the budget on this thing? There's no way they gave it a man of steel level budget($225m). It's fine if it's at around $100m or so but it did have a lot of location shootings instead of just having the entire thing on a set in England like BvS, JUST league and man of kino.

I don't see this breaking $400m because of the competition for 2017s summer

Being "actually" part of the military means nothing in terms of strength or toughness. Militaries need janitors too you know.

>tfw wanted to be tied up by WW since 9 years old

for me its her accent

She's a combat instructor though. But nice try.

>Do they really think there's that many virgin neckbeards pathetic enough to buy a ticket just to watch some Jew bitch run around in short shorts?
see Also, yes.

>tfw wanted supergirl to be the girl next door I grew up with but now it's cannon that she prefers black men on every earth in the comics and on the tv show

doesn't need saving

MoS and BvS are so much better than everything else they should have their own superhero genre

Yes, with subtitle option

5000 years and still have an accent

So did Highlander.

Literal wonder woman right here, also speaks english, which should be the minimum requirement

A "combat instructor" that needs a man to open a jar of peanut butter, couldn't hump an A.G. ruck, and would get knocked the fuck out and made a fuck-toy by 95% of all men on the planet in a fight.

How impressive....

ITT: pic related

or Gal Gadot

>A "combat instructor" that needs a man to open a jar of peanut butter

For Israel, take note. Where actual wars are waged, not wars for oil.

Let me guess, you're a Navy Seal who knows gorilla warfare?

>Greek
>so Americanized she speaks English

What would even be the point?

She could do a neutral amerikan accent, like all the swedish actors do. E.g alexander skårsgard

Eh, mite b cool

some people like to burn money

>She has an accent because Wonder Woman is not an American in this canon. Simple enough.

5000 years did not learn to speak without an accent ? Wonder Woman is ratarded now?

>Highlander.

Fuck Highlander m8

There's nothing shameful about having an accent, why would she care?
Besides, she probably hasn't been speaking english for 5000 years on her island.

it is not good enough, we need a Wonder Woman without veins on his forehead if you understand me

You need to read this desu senpai

Israel has NEVER faced anything other than a bunch of worthless arabs.....you know, the guys that haven't managed to take over a single U.S. facility parked in their home territory in over a decade of combat. Those niggers can't even capture a U.S. troop unless the idiot literally walks into their hands.

The most low-speed, high-drag, unmotivated, conventional army cook would be more impressive than that skinny "special snowflake" Jew bitch.

We all have our veins

ITT: low-test beta eunuch momma's boys

>For Israel, take note. Where actual wars are waged, not wars for oil.

What the fuck am I reading...

They even say in the special features about the training for the movie that she never had this kind of training before and she says she "has been active but not like this and even feels different now"

Israeli army women enlisted under obligation serve only to pose for magazines

This is a superhero frame, loooong

Robbie, Clarke
>hurr durr fridge
Gadot
>hurr durr skeltal
I hate this board

Gadot is also a fridge

fridges

She's been touring for the last 8 years and not going to cancel with the venues and audience at the last minute to be in the next capeshit flop

8 years? jesus, thats commitment. No body cares about the wonderwoman movie anyway.

B L A C K E D

>For Israel, take note. Where actual wars are waged, not wars for oil.

This is so hot im jacking off right now. Everything about this is just so sexy her seductive poses, that strong black man, the crazy sex they are about to have with his BBC going up her goddess pussy interracial is the best.

she is perfect Sup Forums was wrong again

she was part of the Israeli military. hot bitches s in israeli military are pretty much glorified concubines for their superior officers. i wouldnt be surprised if dozens of officers came in her mouth

Suicide Squad will regain a little faith in the DCEU from the public

Wonder Woman will destroy it once and for all

What a fine twink boi

haha what if she stepped on your cock with her naked feet until you came haha

Save DC? Batman VS Superman made 900 million dollars! There is nothing to save moron.

haha imagine her jumping up and down on your naked balls and laughing at how pathetic you are xD

>!

Damn
That's legs

Looks like a editorial for any teen magazine