CeleBration bitches

CeleBration bitches

Celeb thread: the unfaggening edition.

Make celeb threads hero again

Marinafag plz go

wont happen...marinafag always comes in and posts this trap taytay and that mckensie foy pedo pics and ruins it with his gay talk

Yeah..its the fag.

Here she is.. Best celeb

who is this?

Only high tier WOMEN come from this user.

Beware the likes of marinafag. He will spam useless kids.

>marinafag detected

My nigga
Phoebefan is not the same as marinafag. He actually has good taste.

no selena? :(

Cates is now Boss of All Threads.

What do you think of her?

I love tay upskirts

Trap

new thread means more jackman!

>Cates is now Boss of All Threads.
Trips of truth. I can get with this.

Me too

Moar than one Catesposter here.

Jodelle ferland

me too

rekt the marinafag. Chyler triggers him.

>Moar than one Catesposter here.

As there should be.

Mmm so hot

>Phoebefan

forgot pic, what a dumb

>marina

why is everyone about marinafag?
can i me jackedman?!

Do you like socks aswell bruv?

Wasted image slots by actual faggots.

He will start posting kenzie soon.

celeb, meaning celeberties right? jackman is one!

chyler

fuck, you are so mad, lol

what difference does it make? you guys just post the same shitty non nudes all day nonstop anyways.

I'll drink to that

>Daily reminder that the marinafag is still here in celeb threads spamming in his autistic way, as he has done for the past year or so on a daily basis, here is a simple guide on how to identify this shitposter and cancer to /celeb/threads

>1 he usually makes a thread and posts a half decent celeb...then the next post or a few posts later posts his new celeb (who he spams the thread with) right now he spams taylor swift

>2 he is also the pedo mackenzie foy fag

>3 if you try to make a straight celeb thread he spams it with gay pics or pics of men etc

>4he starts accusing everyone who points out that he is marinafag that they are really marinafag

please do /celeb/ a favor and repost this in every /celeb/ thread on a daily basis so true celeb fans can recognise and identify this no life loser who spends up to 15+ hours a dag doing this

thanks!

lol I just started binge watching this last night.

I'd only fuck her if she would promise not to act like her character does in the show.

also, #2 has a way better ass.

there he is!
i prefer knee high socks tbh, but i've really been getting into pantyhose/stockings lately because my librarian wears them for winter ;)
how you doing, my bruv from anotha muv?

not mad at this point. im home sick with the flu. so it was browsing b or sleeping, posted in the last unnecessary thread and was called out for being someone else. now im just fucking around to be a dick.

I love you.

Fuck this autist marinafag. He will never leave, but maybe we can have a prayer circle and as god that he post something other than kids and traps.

Oh I'm fine. And you?
Sounds hot.
Just asking because an user posted a pic of Jodellle's socks today.

to be fair i havent been on Sup Forums in about 7 years, so this is fun!

Rebuilding the phoebe folder....

Cheers

oh shit, i remember this movie!

>Daily reminder that the marinafag is still here in celeb threads spamming in his autistic way, as he has done for the past year or so on a daily basis, here is a simple guide on how to identify this shitposter and cancer to /celeb/threads

>1 he usually makes a thread and posts a half decent celeb...then the next post or a few posts later posts his new celeb (who he spams the thread with) right now he spams taylor swift

>2 he is also the pedo mackenzie foy fag

>3 if you try to make a straight celeb thread he spams it with gay pics or pics of men etc

>4he starts accusing everyone who points out that he is marinafag that they are really marinafag

please do /celeb/ a favor and repost this in every /celeb/ thread on a daily basis so true celeb fans can recognise and identify this no life loser who spends up to 15+ hours a dag doing this

thanks!!