What are some good films with aboriginal actors?

What are some good films with aboriginal actors?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_tOkb1y7hEs
youtube.com/watch?v=AjyyoAeHPzU
youtube.com/watch?v=FRfBK-5w7Cw
youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM
youtube.com/watch?v=0wkkuaTvIso
youtube.com/watch?v=Ivq5icJnGXk
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtube.com/watch?v=o589CAu73UM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Walkabout. would be in my top 25 films. Pure kino.

If you are looking for films with amazing lead performances by abos, none come to mind atm

In my time, I've fucked a large number of races. African, Metis, Chinese, Mestizo, Whites. All of them have attractive women.

I can honestly say that in all my life, I have never seen an attractive Australian Aboriginal.

Planet of the Apes

World of the Planet of Apes

I saw some low budget zombie movie on Netflix. One of the leads was an Abo and he wasn't terrible.

That's the only one that came to mind.

The Proposition.

Rabbit proof fence, Australia, Bran Nue Dae, The Tracker, Walkabout, Crocodile Dundee.

Samson and Delilah is good but depressing.

Quigley Down Under

Mate, just haven't been looking hard enough.

lord of the rings

Rabbit Proof Fence

Literally anything with David Gulpilil. He's fucking great.

Ten Canoes and Charlie's Country are good cinema.

"Crocodile" Dundee.

Because their lifestyles is atrocious and decrepit, also they tend to live a lot under direct sunlight, that shit in the long term makes your skin look horrible like curtain leather or something.

If only you could capture a little pure Loli Abo and raise her well feeded, educated and loved. She will look completely different from OP's pic, but this hasnt been done before so we will never known their truly potential. feels sad desu ngl kym

>David Gulpilil
Great actor.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3CNqtmuQJE

>this have never been done before

I keked

youtu.be/_tOkb1y7hEs

Great musicians.

This guy right here. Stole the show for me. Wish he'd been the main character really rather than bland handsome guy. Scene in the red forest was pure kino.

Until the End of the World

Honest question senpaitachi:

What do you call it when you are sexually turned on by the "pre evolved" look?

I used to have a huge fetish for black women with extended lower jaws and flared nostrils and now I'm on to Abo women...

I realize most people think this is disgusting but there's something about the fact that they're unevolved and I can be their light into a better wrold

>spine chilling musical performance from our Aboriginal friends
J U S T
U
S
T

Paleolithic fever

you are a niggery nigger nogga aka a nigger
>t. strayan shitposting cunt mate from nsw

i kek'd after reading that you kek'd

i imagined it on an episode of brass eye

>unevolved
I don't think you know how evolution works mate

Not memeing David Gulpalil is a genuinely great actor. He's one of those guys who is just charismatic as fuck and can make anything look good in front of a camera.

youtube.com/watch?v=AjyyoAeHPzU

I agree

i know this video off by heart

>That chuckle as they start singing
kek how fucking stupid is this video?

Cant belive these fuckwhits are from my state

What the fuck I haven't laughed so hard in so long

The timing was perfect

Did they make storm boy a movie?
Man that book made me cry buckets as a kid.

abbo thread is best thread
youtube.com/watch?v=FRfBK-5w7Cw

>Not memeing
Neither was I. If he were American or British he would be world famous.

>cry buckets
The movie will do the same.

what about that girl from the new Mad max?

all 'abbo's here are like 1/100th 'black abbo' most of them are technically white

its bullshit, hence the abbo chicks you see are 99% white euro dna

>What do you call it when you are sexually turned on by the "pre evolved" look?
>I used to have a huge fetish for black women with extended lower jaws and flared nostrils and now I'm on to Abo women...

Some south east asian womne have this going on also...

But for some reason, pacific islanders don't do it for me. They don't have the flared nostril, extended jaw, ape look.

What is some good culture made by white australian scum? Go on.. we'll wait...

This was pretty good even if it's made ironically.

also chekum

I kinda get it...

Fucking an unevolved Niggger is like fucking a monkey.

It's like a power thing to be able to fuck unevolved, innocent animals... almost like pedophilia

>I used to have a huge fetish for black women with extended lower jaws and flared nostrils and now I'm on to Abo women...

Lemme guess. You're a nig nog yourself.

That doesn't count then. You'll literally fuck anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM

shitposting is a art ou know.

There's no abbo girl in Fury Road

How hairy are Abo women?

Isn't that Lenny Kravitz' daughter?

this is a woman

jesus christ, this is like a real life tim & eric skit

so about as hairy as Mexican girls

good for you

just means more abo qts for me

There's nothing wrong with hir, just because s/he doesn't conform to the artifical western beauty standarts, s/he is BEATIFUL.

What % is she?
0.000001%?

From the neck down please.

The mere sight of an abo is similar to the scene in spirited away with the stinky spirit but instead of paying to be cleaned it asks for money and abuses you if you refuse, it will be mid way through being cleaned and having everything given to it for free then decide FUCKIN WHITE CUNT and destroy everything in site just because...
Proceed to stumble outside and down to centrelink

children have been taught to hold their breath when a corroborie of coons are walking by as some say the stench alone can cause gangrene to develop

i fucking hate stinky niggger fucks

>what a mixture of textures. Whoa
Really makes you think.

i like how every time someone posts an "attractive" abo or nigger or whatever it's always like 25 percent nig nog/abo at most.

you cherry picked a mostly white girl who lucked out enough to not get completely ruined by her ape genes. congrats

Neanderthal fetish? But i doubt that this people got any of that genes

AVERAGE AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHAAAAHAHHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=0wkkuaTvIso

Couldn't get into this kino at all, the no dialogue really threw me desu lad

As if you wouldn't fuck this qt aboriginal actress, Miranda Tapsell

jesus she's mostly white and she still looks like shit. abo genes are fucking terrible. you have to be a real piece of shit to subject your children to that just because you had to get your dick wet.

>No good looking Abo women
Samantha Harris is like a light brown Cara D
Then again shes not 100% Abo

Wormwood or however you spell it. I liked it as well.

Underrated post

Jesus christ... even 1/8th abo ruins what would have been a decent face.

She's quite attractive irl, I did make up for a CBA commercial she did in Sydney a few years ago

They seem to have this very unattractive thing going on with their noses (even post what I think were nose jobs) and the entire mid-face really. It's not like with normal black noses which can be pretty hot regardless. Can someone pinpoint the exact unattractive feature?

The distance between the eyes seems very narrow, which is a sing of low intelligence and thus an unattractive trait.

Hey white boy, you like what you see? Come over here and give us a kiss.

I assisted a photographer that was shooting her for an editorial. She is rather pretty but certain angles still give away her Abo-ness and it's off-putting.

Also, I've pretty much lived in Australia since I was five but still freak the fuck out when I see Abos like the ones in OP's pic irl.

Will never have qt aboriginal girlfriend
Why live
:(

Jessica Mauboy is pretty hot.

I don't think that's it, I just moved the eyes closer together on a random black chick with a typical black nose (wide) from GIS and she didn't look even remotely as ugly.

Don't be rama don't be rama rama

They have white, black and native features randomly put together, like a botched custom character.

>This beautiful piano rendition
>About a minute and a half in
>Piano starts up again in the middle of it
Fucking Christ. I lost it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ivq5icJnGXk

The first time I watched this I laughed harder than I ever have at any YouTube video.

Everything about it is perfect, from them laughing to the abo guy spitting on the floor after he finishes his "verse" to the pianist shaking his/her head like banging two pieces of wood together is some higher art.

Those kids look happy. It probably won't be long until alcohol ruins their lives.

About 15% of the times I get drunk with my dad he'll go on some rant about working in Straya back in the day and how abbos are the ugliest people he's ever seen.

>It is a bunch of dumbass bogans talking shit about the oldest culture on the planet episode.

>tfw had an aboriginal friend at school but he was cheeky as fuck and I kept making excuses as to why he couldn't come around to my house because I was afraid my parents wouldn't approve of an aboriginal friend

H-he probably would have stolen something... right guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
true kino right here brothers and sisters

>aboriginal

I've honestly never understood this term.
>abnormal = not normal
>aboriginal = not original
>but they were there first

blackGuyWithQuestionMarks.jpg

I can find and post pictures of ugly ass bogans as well you piece of shit ABC, gubba, caneater convict.

jesus

lmao that horse cough and then spitting fuuck how does this not have a million views like this
youtube.com/watch?v=o589CAu73UM

Top fucking kek, that's like a sketch show.

I prefer abtorrented actors