Sup Sup Forums

just watched this, regular edition not ultimate.

i really like how snyder just said "fuck it" to comic book nerds who still think batman shouldn't kill hostiles, i mean he was just on a roll offing people left and right. i applaud this version of the bat over nolan's, who always felt like a goody two shoes cunt. not being a contrarian cynic here, but we all know those people at the end of the dark knight would have offed each other like the joker planned. it is not 'edgy' - just human nature.

burton's batman had a lot of grit and i will always love keaton, but this was probably the best and most realistic on-screen portrayal of the character so far in a movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

popmatters.com/feature/beautiful-lies-and-false-gods-in-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/ http://www.popmatters.com/feature/beautiful-lies-and-false-gods-in-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice//
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is this a troll?

>offing people left and right.

Except

>The Joker and every other major supervillain who have killed 1000's of people at this point

Yep. I hope he just mag dumps the Joker like any of us would. Fuck nerds bro I like killing and Batman, so putting them together makes it pure kino.
I can't wait for Suicide Squad, suicide is so metal

>i really like how snyder just said "fuck it" to comic book nerds
>taken from the comic book

>regular edition not ultimate
Edgy

Only watched ultimate so i dunno if they said this in the pleb version but they built up batman's rage and uncontrollableness for the first 90 minutes and made clear how irregular it was.

>probably
Who knows, with all the other bullshit going on in the movie it's hard to tell what was going on.

He went to party, chased a car, then had a brief battle with a Martha man.

obviously it was superman's movie, a stand-alone kino would only confirm my dissertation.

It's okay to ponder whether Batman actually choose to kill people. But it also raises the question as to why hasn't he just snapped Joker's neck as soon as he got his hands on him? Or if he's in Suicide Squad (and I've seen the backstage footage of the Batmobile chasing Joker's pimp machine) why didn't he just get out his cannons and blow him sky high?

If you take away Batman's morals to not kill, you make him OP as shit and would dominate most of his enemies, considering a lot of them don't have any super powers.

You should watch the extended version. It's the version Snyder intended to release from the start.
Also read

popmatters.com/feature/beautiful-lies-and-false-gods-in-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice/

the best theory so far is Joker is a mind broken Robin and Batman can't bring himself to off his former partner no matter what, but that's sketchy as shit because a career criminal with Batman training is OP as fuck, he should be put down immediately

Baffleck represents men. Superman represents the march of progressive politics.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/ http://www.popmatters.com/feature/beautiful-lies-and-false-gods-in-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice//

Hello WB

I can't tell if this was a really well composed film or terrible. It is really confusing, because the style is innovative but I can't tell if it had substance to its style.

Who does he kill?

But why are people like Croc and Joker still alive? If Joker is a former Robin, that's kinda okay, but why is the cannibal monster not dead?

Because Punish is in the MCU, not the DCEU.

But Batman kills. He kills faceless thugs without blinking an eye. Why spare Croc?

he killed the original jokester, robin the jester is still alive though because he couldnt do it

Maybe he didn't have the chance, he beats down Croc, police arrive before he can finish up

or more likely he jailed crocodile before batman started to kill

It sure shouldn't take long to kill someone with a gun.
Oh well.

maybe he didn't have one? Also Croc is bulletproof.

That's likely too.