Why do white guys like asian girls so much?

Why do white guys like asian girls so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0gwgqaalP-8&sns=fb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We don't, actually.

Cause Asian girls have tight body and pussy
>married to an Asian

Because they're cute af

>OP's pic
>cute

They're alright. The majority have kinda weird faces and the downsy eyelids freak me out a bit tbh. Pretty azn girls stand out as amazingly good looking, but honestly most just get excited about bragging rights to the weeb pals at anime club.

>Why do weebs guys like asian girls so much?

Fix it.

In general, not always.

hey I like all brands of puss buddy

THEY like US, we just give them what they want

Kik anastasia.1999 slutty Asian who might send nudes

It's the other way around. Chads won't go for plain Asian girls so they settle for the beta faggots who will fuck anything remotely female.

...Our cock

t. Delusional white guy

This

I was never really into Asian girls

This nigga gets it

>1999
Nice try FBI

They do what they are said to do

It's to do with the penis size hierarchy. Black guys go for white girls, white guys go for asian girls, and asian guys go for pillows and cartoons

more submissive and likely to put up with modern male bullshit, where white bitchs have more bullshit then modern males

Amateur Asian thread activated

I think people are attracted to folks who are completely different.

I'm white/asian and I frigging love blondes, and find asians to be meh.

because they are smart and a wet tight fuck.
They stay young looking for years beyond what any other race of humans do.
link to autistic drunk girl non related.
youtube.com/watch?v=0gwgqaalP-8&sns=fb

Cause asian girls are used to small cocks but whites are bigger than asians. Since the average asian girl hasn't had contact or been with a black man they think the white man's cock is so big when in reality it's slightly bigger than asian dick

You got a source or folder for that pic?

I don't think most asians would ever stoop to becoming a mudshark. Jai feels?

Not sure who looks cute with a dick in their mouth and a picture taken from underneath

fuck off nigger digger
my cock is twice the size of every nigger cock I've seen in real life or heard about and I'm only 9 long and 6 wide, average euro white cock

Because they are so ugly

I love mine because unlike my western girlfriends my asian girl does everything for me apart from calling me my Lord. She cooks she cleans and any time of day or night if I say suck she sucks if I say lick my balls she licks my balls if I move up a bit she licks my asshole as I cum on her face
She bends and moves her body into any position I want as I penetrate her with fingers cock tongue or any nr of instruements ( my fav is an egg plant as thick as I can find ) and after she kisses me and says she loves me

nope

Damn she's hot. You got more?

Just those 2

We don't. We just know that they prefer white men over Asian men and are therefore pretty easy.

Cuz their vaginas are sideways

Right...

that's not the average dick size retarded faggot, you're just a freak with a useless 3rd leg.

and that's if your not bullshitting.

She can be 18 already

She's hot af

For one most let you bust inside

I feel like most asian girls date outside of their race in the US. At school I almost always saw a FOB Asian chick with another FOB Asian guy. Asian women, at least the ones I've met including my gf, born and raised here don't tend to stay in their race. My gf was born in Korea but moved here when she was 7, her dad was not to fond of his only daughter dating a Mexican at first.

Side note: if you find your self a Korean cutie don't ever let her go. The sex is fantastic and they're pretty much made for house work. If you find one that can do anal put a ring on it

How does one ask for nudes?

>Why do white guys like asian girls so much?
>white
>Not Mexican

maybe its money

> More submissive than other girls
> Embrace traditional gender roles so they cook/clean happily
> Smooth and pretty much hairless from the neck down

Been with my asian GF for 2 years now. I basically shaped her into exactly what I wanted her to be. She's 24 and I'm 23 so age had nothing to do with how easy it was to train her.

We dont

kik has a lot of asian whores on it looking to show their tits and see a hard cock.

I beg to differ, I'm a big fan of incest and that's as similar as it can get.

Why are you seeing multiple nigger cocks in real life?

Asian women are more submissive and put up with more shit.

Asian society places more importance on health and weight so they stay fitter for longer hence the tight wet stereotype, and if they're fresh off the boat they most likely haven't sucked near as much cock as the average american or westernized woman.

Right, lol.

>my cock is twice the size of every nigger cock I've seen in real life

Do tell user.

Granddad?

I agree with you bud... and you find that generally the case. Go to most foreign countries and you are exotic and hot... different accent helps as well :)