Got milk?

got milk?

Just bought a gallon today, yes.

yes

tits dont make milk its just a chinese hoax

i am always surprised when i remember tits real utility.

Stopped lactating about two months ago. It'll start squirting out again once I buy some more domperidone

tit or gtfo

Real utility is to attract mates/signify fertility. Humans evolved breasts as we know them when we started walking upright because this caused women's butts to no longer be as prominently visible as when we weren't. Look at other mammals: they mostly just have teets.

Or well, that's the theory anyway.

Plenty.

My Chinese wife's tits have milk

Humans are the only primate that have permanent breasts. The others lose them after they stop producing milk.

Thank fucking god for that.

Yes, I love titties. My last gf was an A cup. I still loved her, but I never could tell her that I wish she had a bigger chest. She told me that she was extremely self-conscious about it. I imagine any woman would feel that way if they didn't have much for breasts.

I remember asking my mom when I was little if she could breastfeed me again. I didn't word it like that, I just saw another mom nursing her kid, and I was jealous. I wanted to know what that milk tasted like. I wanted to feel that sort of affection.

She got so mad at me. I didn't get it. I think I was 5 or 6, and didn't understand that it was wrong to do that. Probably why I have a fetish for it now.

I have more if there are still people here.....

Who is that?

Are you blind, or do you not see the tag in the corner?

im here gimmi gimmi

Legit what the fuck am I looking at???

An old Italian movie. There's a few other gifs of it that get posted.

Damn lucky kid though.

more public breastfeeding pics please

I would pay someone to breastfeed me. Not going to lie.

Anyone have more like these?

They're coming, don't worry. I have a few more.

Wow, that's pretty damn artsy

Same woman? She's pretty. Any idea for sauce?

Just stuff I've collected

Dump

Only have one more. Some user posted her, I think it was his cousin. It's at least a year old.

More pregos ftw

Finis

Please feel free to continue if someone else has more.

So if you use domperidone to lactate, you have to continue taking it? So just pumping or nurse won't keep you lactating?

That's hot af. Thanks for sharing.

The best ones are definitely where you can see some areola.

You are welcome user.

I wish I had more. I mean, you can sometimes find some hot shit on Google Images.

This is all correct except for the signify fertility. More recent research has shown that size of breasts have no correlation to quality/quantity of milk produced during or after childbirth. Likewise it seems as if breasts, as they're fetishised today, have no primitive sexual purpose. Men have always loved breasts and it seems like their preferences are all aligned to true personal preference.

Anyone want to suck on these?

okay, but who is this?

Yes. Please post more. Are you lactating?

I would love it if explosive lactation suddenly happened in all breeding-aged women without notice (aside from anons on this board somehow knowing when it would happen ahead of time so we could take advantage of knowing).

You have more?

is your pussy as gorgeous as your chest?

Kiyoshi pls go

What do you think?

looks quite yummy

spread pic pls?

No but they still need to be sucked on.

dem areolas doe

How's this?

You like?

I love milk pics, but not with kids, I like seeing women feed other women. Big fetish for me.

fuck

I want in there

They belong in my mouth.

Here's an ass pic. What would you do to these holes?

What about this pussy?

fill them repeatedly with cum

more please

What do you want next!

What do you think?

how wet do you get while masturbating?

lets see

Can we get back on track please?
Can the neckbeard posting pics (without time stamp) play his game in another thread please?

This wet enough?

>Today anons learned what tits are actually for.

This fetish is only moderately interesting to me. I love the thought of those big titties making all that milk, but at the same time I remember the smell of human breastmilk and I can't fucking stand it.

OP i think i know this girl IRL

Wetter?

I know these boobs OP

Come on anons

How about some cream pie?