Is it creepy to give a girl a drawing you made of her...

Is it creepy to give a girl a drawing you made of her? we were friends on Facebook for a while but then she deleted me so I don't think she likes me at all, maybe anonymously? (pic related)

Jesus fuck do not do that.

oh

>Is it creepy to give a girl a drawing you made of her?

creepy and gross

Sorry mate, but they are right. She'd be creeped out. Nice drawing though!

>is it creepy to give a girl who actively removed me from her Facebook (something that takes a lot of dedication since girls love friends list numbers) a picture I drew of her

Are you really asking this question?

These guys are just trying to ruin it for you OP, you should definitely show her this. How can she know that you care about her if you never tell her? Show her and she'll know how you feel.

Thanks, I see it now.. I'd try getting to know her first so it's not creepy but I already did and she didn't reply to my message. Fuck me then I guess, haha.

>Show her so that she can let every mutual friend know that you're a creepy stalker and possibly even contact the police

Yeah go for it OP!

Don't listen to these cucks. This is a truly romantic gesture! Is- is that her? Oh, isn't she beautiful.

Do it. Send her the picture!

This is not creepy at all!

Do it OP! Go for it! Romance isn't dead

Hate to break it to you but yeah if she removed you and she's not replying she's not in to you.
Hang in there though, if she's removing you from facebook and ignoring you she's not worth your time.
You come across as a gentle soul, if that's the case hang in there user, you'll find the girl thats worth your drawings and she'll love 'em.

Agree, iirc it's 5 years minimum for giving a girl a portrait drawing of her, depending on the size.

Do it.
Girls only want to date guys who have skills after all.

I drew a girl i liked once and showed it to her afterwards. Nothing bad happened but looking back, it does feel a bit creepy/sad.

I did it once and she was creeped out (I'm a pro btw)
It's better to just draw stuff and lure them honestly..

Don't let his blatancy scare you. A lot of girls would think it's cute, but only if you're actively engaged in something with them. If it's a girl that already implied she has nothing to do with you, that's where it's probably not a good idea. To be honest, there's probably nothing for you to lose now, so fuck it. Give it to her.

as an opening? yeah, creepy. If you're already dating for a while first, way less creepy then

That's nice of you man. I really like her tbh but I understand if she's not interested, I really hope you're right, cheers.

Is Trisha a male ostrich

I didn't say it was illegal, but do you really want the police filing away a note that you've been known to creep on women?

Do you think that at some point you may have a legit shot at dating her? If not or if it's no big deal either way, then give it to her. What's it going to hurt? What do you stand to lose? Otherwise, don't.

What if you have nunchaku skills?

if they don't already have the hots for you they will find it creepy/weird unless it came up in conversation already or she asked for it.

I mean to be fair it is kind of creepy if you didn't ask first anyway.It's a good drawing though, better than I can do with people.

Draw another chick and ask your crush what she thinks of the drawing. The key to getting what you want is to not care about getting what you want.

Yes do it, you just have to find out where she lives. Maybe if you know an event she will be going to follow her home from it and put the picture in the mailbox. Also now that you know where she lives, find out if she has a dog. In my experience a great icebreaker would be to kill her dog.

show me some tits?

bullshit. you still care then. you just fake that you dont. pathetic.

She looks like a mouth breathing retard.

How socially retarded are you?

I did at the beginning, I'm not ugly or give a creep vibe (at least I don't think so) but it seems she's not interested, I thought it would be kinda cool if I showed it to her anyway saying something like I've been doing a lot of portrait drawings and I hope it's not too weird, maybe she'd even change her mind, haha idk. I do see it as creepy now though. I'll just keep it and forget about it.

You have it all figured out, clearly.

wow how long did it take you to finish that shading on the upper lip?

Ask her if you can draw her, if she says yes, wait a couple days and show her that. If she says no keep it to yourself. Easy.

not sure why I thought I had a chance

This could work. It removes the creppy element of surprise.

fuckin kek
also, Benedict Cumberbatch comes to mind

That's a good idea, thanks.

Practice and do tattoo please!

Youre good kid

>oh
shit if you made that drawing got any advice i want to draw like that
how did you learn
books?

Not sure I can give good advice, I make a drawing once every few years as I'm a lazy fuck in every aspect of life. I downloaded a bunch of drawing books once off the pirate bay but haven't read any. Practice, I guess.. good luck

let me see your artbook

Shitty pic, u should have drawn her as kawaii anime, chicks fuckin love that shit.

What the fuck did u draw on,a piece of fuckin drywall???

Shit, did she just block you or delete her Facebook entirely? I guess it may be a pain in the ass or creepy to go to lengths to find out but the drawing is cool for sure

Needs more love hearts and 4evas

This Guy is right op, women love romantic gestures like these

If she wants nothing to do with you, but you really want to give it to her do it anonymously

One of these, nice dubs

and what is she gonna do with it? put it up on a wall? a picture of HER?

Every time you do something like that, take a look from an outsider's perspective, if it in any way seems cringe or a bad idea then it probably is, most likely, it your case definitely.

>once in a class everyone started talking how good I was at drawing
>everyone cheered for me to draw this one chick in class to prove it
>embarrassing as fuck but say "aight"
>realized I was taking so long, morale was going down
>quickly drew the rest
>looked shit, can't show her with all the hype around it
>drew gigantic tits on her with nipples
>showed it to her
>everyone laughed
>saved
even then I thought drawing a girl and showing her the picture was a bad idea, I was 15 btw. If you're any older than that for the love of god, don't do it!

Kek

I noticed we weren't friends anymore and felt like shit, I still follow her on instagram but I don't like her pictures so she doesn't block me

I did this once before. You're gonna have to go into it expecting nothing because I went into it expecting everything and got nothing. Left me depressed as fuck for a long time.

I'm glad I did it though. Making bold moves on women is always an act that is in and of itself rewarding. Even if she doesn't reciprocate at least you won't have to spend your life wondering "what if."

Pic related- drew this for her about 7 years ago.

Give it to her and leave your number on the back. She will love you for sure. Girls love it when a guy is all beta and faggy like that.

is she mexican by any chance?

Can you post a actual pick to to a side by side? I like the drawing

I've had two girls make drawings of me and I thought it was cool as shit when they gave them to me. That was in HS and college, I'm aware this is different as we have a few friends in common but don't know each other much.

Oh boy... yes

yea thats because you're a guy hoping to slay some puss so getting a picture of you from a girl registered in your head as a good sign towards ass plowing.

Girls are different, they might think you're either trying too hard or are just cringe as fuck, they might smile and say thanks but inside they are like "WTF lol him??". Women are retarded in that sense, you'll never get a chick to say it how it is, its a guy's thing unfortunately

nice trips

those lips

Makes sense

Whoah, I didn't even realize it. Nice pic. My advise, just go with your gut. Keep it with you and pretend that you will give it to her next time you see her. If it feels right then do it.

Too weird........ Noah go to bed

So apparently someone else (who's much better than me at drawing) already did this, I'm guessing a friend though, haha fml

Name? Can't read retarded

then send her a crudely drawn picture that you made. At least she'll have a laugh, the "other guy" most likely has even less chances with her because of that sperg move he just pulled off. Chicks dig a guy with a sense of humor over 'talent' or whatever you wanna call it.
If she ever talks to you about the drawing some other guy sent, then say you're also good at drawing and THEN send her the original you posted. 10/10 plan right there man, thank me later, send her nudes if you managed to get them as reward for my efforts

Bitch is just gonna splooosh all over a guy with that talent.... As long as he's hot, thin and rich

Draw her with massive tits and huge vag and u naked beside her with huge erection.. She will have laugh and think u r totes funny and we all know the funny guy gets the chick

Go for it op I actually drew a picture of a girl i went on a date with today and sent it to her she liked it and actually posted it on fb and it's not even that great of a picture i drew in in like 3 mins hahahahaa

Send her this pic and tell her u drew it

Make sure u post it to her facebook if she unblocks u

This guy gets it

>i went on a date with today
you had a reason
>we were friends on Facebook for a while but then she deleted me
he doesn't

yeah its creepy. better to use your art skill to draw something she might like then anonymously drop it by. don't directly try anything tho that's suicide for your dick and your career

y u do me like this

You could just nut up and ask bitch out for Netflix and chill

stop talking about chicks like they all think alike.
OP's chick is more into fucking guys left right and center, going night clubs and smoking weed.

The girl you dated is the girl in the pic I presume? she seems to be more of a dating type, she actually appreciates shit like that.

different standards, different types of girls. 1st chick knows she can get whatever she wants so she gets the hottest, funniest guy, your chick goes for a nice, collected lad, a dating material. The difference is MASSIVE, different rules apply

Yes it is but fuck it just give it to her then call her a whore.

Yo if you believe you have a shot you're 100% more likely to get the girl. Also the drawing you give it to her after you have been somewhat romanticly engaged with her

Nah, I've done this before and my work wasn't that good. Albeit I made a quick sketch on a dry erase board. Anyway she really liked it, and it served as a perfect opening that showed I was into her not just wanting in her pants. I say go for it, what have you got to lose?

you lucked out, OP might not, so what does he have to lose? well he can fuck his chances with her entirely unless he plays a different card

Use your art skills and draw a noose and kys

dayum that drawing is lit too.
good on you mate even though your efforts failed you got a good drawing out of it

Only if you're really good at it or good friends already. seeing as you're neither...

I won't argue that you're probably right, or that he should play a different card. But if he's day dreaming like that we both know it won't go well even if he gets her. Women seldom appreciate that kind of sincere affection until they're desperate for it.

nigga at least post the whole gif smh

Nice drawing and a nice gift. Did you follow it up with friendly chit-chat type of conversation? Chicks love to talk about themselves, but keep it light, no sarcasm or anything over her head...

Pic of her? I hope you didn't do her justice with your drawing