Is there any correlation between how a pussy looks and how it feels? For example...

Is there any correlation between how a pussy looks and how it feels? For example, do pussies with small lips feels different from ones with big lips?

Is there any truth to roasties being looser?

no, but they get drier with age

i've fucked mexicans, blacks, asians, whites. some innies, some outties, and as long as they're wet when you're balls deep they're all the same, more or less.

It's hard to tell when you go to pound town it all kinda feels the same, but fat girls are the worst they're natural loose and it's better to bend them over and pick a wall

Nope. It's the perineal muscles that control how a vagina feels to a penis.

you'll notice a diff when you are going down on a new girl, but they all feel pretty much the same when you penetrate

just tell your future gf or wife to do alot of kegal exercises. no matter what the pussy looks like on the outside. that shit will make you cum when she tightens.

You need to fuck more fatties then. And by fat I don't mean obese

all fatties are good for are great blowjobs.

Dont listen to all these anons with tiny baby peckers and no experience other than giving their sister roofies and cumming before they enter.
The big lips and open vaginas usually tells you which girls were molested as children and are now mashed out. The pussues with small lips are 90 percent of the time less mileage. Thats my opinion

lmfao you're an idiot. big labia minoras or majoras dont mean "more milage" women are literally born with that

More like the pussues with small UKIPs are 90 percent of the time less Nigel Farage, am I right?

this is why we need more sex ed in schools. you probably voted for trump too.

More like the pussues with small UKIPs are 90 percent of the time less Nigger Farage, am I right?

More like the pussues with small UKIPs are 90 percent of the time less Nigger Barraged, am I right?

More like the pussues with small MUDKIPZ are 90 percent of the time less Nigger Barraged, am I right?

More like, more kike the pussues with small MUDKIPZ are 90 percent of the time less Nigger Barraged, am I right, am I right?

Not in my experience. Unless she was dry and or too tight, it all feels pretty sweet.

More like, whore kike the pussues with small MUDKIPZ are 90 percent of the time less Nigger Barraged, am I right, am I right?

I knew this one girl, had lips like a day old sandwich. massive roast beef.
but the box was as tight as a spandex in the 80's.

More like, I knew this one girl, had lips like a gay old sandwich, massive roast beef, am I right?

More like, I Jew this one girl, had lips like a gay old sandwich, massive roast beef, am I right?

More like, I Jew this one girl, had lips like a gay old sandwich, assive roast beef, am I right?

Smaller girls tend to be tighter. How the lips look isn't an indication of tightness.

More like, I Jew this one girl, had lips like a gay old sandwich, assive roast queef, am I right?

the ones with thin lips are tighter than the wrinkly ones

Massive roast beef, am I right?

Massive roast beef, am I right?

I disagree. The lips are not what make it tight or loose.

Lips like a gay old sandwich, amirite?

yeah, like a gay sandwich

Finger fucking you can tell the difference, with your dick its harder to differentiate. Theyre basically the same just looser or tighter

Nice. She huffing her own butthash, or someone else's in this pic?