Anyone here tried this? Tastes like turf it's beautiful

Anyone here tried this? Tastes like turf it's beautiful.

Did you know the word whiskey comes from the Irish 'Uisce beatha' meaning the water of life? Uisce is pronounced as 'ishka or ishkey'.

did you know whiskey is actually fermented horse piss

you that paki cunt?

delicious horse piss

Actually, no, it comes from a related Scots Gaelic word. 'Uisge' or something like that. Simiar language but not the same.

Scotch > Irish btw

Glenlivet Nadurra Peated masterrace here.

I don't drink anything else

Scots gaelic comes from irish gaelic. Fag.

Actually you're an idiot. Scot Gaelic and Irish Gaelic is you guessed it, Gaelic. Pretty much the same fucking language. It's like a Spanish person and Mexican speaking Spanish, same language but different. Whisky came to Ireland and Scotland around the same time.

is it fuck you retarded cunt

they are 2 completely different languages.
they have different sounds, different phonetics and different structures.

it's more like compairing Spanish to Italian

Wrong.

DOES IT FUCK

Scots Gaelic heavily influenced Irish Gaelic , especially after the influx of the Ulster Scots.
Irish Gaelic was also heavily influenced by every fucker who invaded and raped the shitehole of a country.

Scots Gaelic is far more pure having lost none of its original influences even after Culloden

Orly, i don't know the history of my own country and my own FIRST language, second being Auld Scots and this PISH i'm typing was forced upon me at secondary school,fucing English, my third

I think an Irish girl hurt your heart.

So autism exists over there too huh?

Scottish spell it whisky without the e.
Something got to do with marketing in America I think........ Snore fest

Retard

Prove me wrong.

I can't your autistic

>your autistic

Haven't tried it. Almost every high end Irish whiskey I've tried is good but way overpriced so I can't bring myself to drop the dollars on it. I can't imagine it's actually superior to the entry level offerings from Bruichladdich, Bunnahabhain, etc.

You're quite the dullard aren't you? only a complete git thinks the Scots came up with it, not to mention thinking scotch whisky is better than whiskey. notice the 'e'? lrn2history you imbecile. Scots Gaelic is derived from Irish, since Scotland was settled by an Irish clan. not to be confused with the original Britons like Manx and Welsh.

Due to scotch being cheaper and inferior to Irish during the 1800s. whisky was cheap and for poor people with not taste, whiskey was for those with a discerning taste and wanted the real stuff

Very interesting ;)