Dubs decide what i say to this brown skin girl

Dubs decide what i say to this brown skin girl

I'm going to kill myself if you don't send me a picture to remember you by.

Tell her to send you nudes pls

who the fuck is jeffrey

I regret everything. I want you back. Is it too late now to say sorry? I miss more than just your body.

yeeeehhhhhhhhh

"Your mother will die in her sleep if you don't reply to this post"

Reroll

when I suck cock more than you sucked jeffreys

This.

I really did like you, but I couldn't get over your skin color. It just grossed me out everytime I touched you.

I'm sorry, niggers just aren't my cup of tea.

roll

Reroll

Pls Sup Forums

Jk I didn't like you at all. Just wanted something wet to put my poon hammer in.

lol you dumb bitch

"You turned me gay, too bad for you. Cya."

Rollllll

Roll

Turns out, I hate niggers.

wanna go get taco bell sometime this week? I really want to try their new taco with the shell that's made out of chicken. I feel like it's the most ingenious invention since the nigger

i'll give it a go, really op should just say like "i really miss you, maybe send me a nude to remind me" or some shit

when are you being deported by Trump?

I was sobbing on Tyrone's panus

waste of dubs, op get nudes for us ffs

winrar

So long fuckers ! It's this one !

roll

Niggers need their own holocaust.

reroll

be honest, have you ever thought about watching me suck off anther guy? I always wanted to bring it up but idk

winrar

roll

So so sorry. My friend snatched my phone and sent you the last message. I need you in my life. I can't stop thinking about you.

careful what you say, I'm posting all of our convo on Sup Forums because I'm really cool and edgy and just dont care anymore... [CRAAAAAAAAAWLINNNNG IIIIINNN MYYYY SKIIIIIIIIIIN]

Baby come back, any kind of fool could see
There was something in everything about you
Baby come back, you can blame it all on me
I was wrong, and I just can't live without you

LEL. WINRAR. Take this OP. The other was a faggot.

This

reroll

Op deaded?

Dubs again

WINRAR, do it OP

I want to get back together with you. But this time I want to start things off the right way, no secrets between us.. Do you care if my penis is small? Because its really small.. like microscopic small..

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

OP

You NEED go pro play the shot our of that girl she's ready to send some and be dirty man ...

Go with it make it look like you think of her and her body all the time ..Letts see how far we can go

holy shit I got trips

dope :^)

After you I joined the Hitler youth as a teacher. The older power bottoms fresh from prison turned me gay.

roll

Fucking nice save user.

Tell me. Are you still as beautiful as I remember you?

Yeah I'm full blown gay.. I dunno... Being with you just made me realize how much I need cock inside of me too

So close

brb i gotta take a fucking shit. the smell of my shit always reminds me of you tho bae

you dated a shitskin, OP? it was better when you were just a fag

Perhaps you should flaunt that ass somewhere more in line with your skin tone, whore.

34A? gtfo what do you think I am, gay?

I was lying about the micropenis, and A cups get my long donger mega hard

roll to deny this one

"Really? Can I get a picture of them?"

reroll

roll

Well I make a wonderful Master to my slave?

reroll

Rolling to deny this, even though it cracked me up

I want to try to get nudes

Roll

roll again

You denied the dubs!

there is no denying kek dubs have spoken

Tbh, the real reason is, I hate niggers.

Re-roll

Send me a picture of those breasts if you really love me and want to be with me

Rolo

I agree, sex is not a big deal. However, I couldn't be with someone that likes Black people. I just cant stand them.

I worry that if I fall for you it won't be enough to keep the black moods at bay and you'll end up like the other girls.

Tits or gtfo

Reroll

Have you considered getting breast reduction surgery, I really prefer girls that are cute, petite and look somewhat prepubescent

Reroll

Once more.

yep this

Dubss

tbh, dubs

last self-reroll

That's fine I'm not really a tits man but I am gonna need a picture of that pink asshole

Roll

If we are going to be together I need the tell you I have really weird fetishes

Do you wipe front to back OR back to front

Rolling

rolling for this !

Roll

This

I'm being controlled by virgins. Send help.

Well good thing im gay because I could't be with you if I was straight.

roal

The Holocaust (from the Greek ὁλόκαυστος holókaustos: hólos, "whole" and kaustós, "burnt"),[3] also known as the Shoah (Hebrew: השואה, HaShoah, "the catastrophe"), was a genocide in which Adolf Hitler's Nazi Germany and its collaborators killed about six million Jews.[4] The victims included 1.5 million children[5] and represented about two-thirds of the nine million Jews who had resided in Europe.[6] Some definitions of the Holocaust include the additional five million non-Jewish victims of Nazi mass murders, bringing the total to about 11 million. Killings took place throughout Nazi Germany, German-occupied territories,[7] and territories held by allies of Nazi Germany...

I really wonna get back together.. i never killed a black girl before

Roll

ROLL

She brown like Indian or wot?
And why not get back with her and fug ?