Name - Eric Fowler

Name - Eric Fowler
Phone Number: (425) 503 - 3321

Reason - Raped a close friend, "dated" (abused) an underage girl who is 16, cheated on several girls with a girl with no limbs.
Please fuck his life up, sells drugs, beats women, degrades them. I know I may sound like a whiteknight but the person he raped is a very close friend.

Email - [email protected]
Birthday - November 19, 1995

Previous Passwords - kyokyo (Amazon, Twitter), rinrai, 4thkingNorth (Newegg, OKCupid?), 4thKingnorth, sirjorgio, sirjorgiothemonster

Address - 2951 243rd Pl SW Brier WA 98036 (current)

Family -
Dad: Darwin (Goes by Chris) Fowler;
Mom: Ruth Fowler;
Brother (Drug dealer): Darwin (Alex) Fowler

Born in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Work Address - 4120 196th St SW, Suite 150, Lynnwood WA 98036

Facebook Account - [email protected] : FaggotPlease (recovered back)

Previous Emails (for recovery) -
RuthFowler514@gmail . com - Fwd: Acknowledgement - Order #G9550970 has been recieved
tmaple@amfam . com - Claim number : 185 103188
wa.0688.lynwood@chipotle . com - Litmus strips for 11/9/15 Shift
clark_g_byers@progressive . com - Photos for 15-255261

Credit Card Last 4
Last 4 Digits - 4536
Name on Card - Eric R Fowler
Experation Date - 11/2016

Last 4 Digits - 8871
Name on Card - Eric R Fowler
Experation Date - 07/2016

>cheated on several girls with a girl with no limbs.
kinda funny actually. sounds like a cool guy

global rule 4 faggot

>b&

>sells drugs, beats women, degrades them
He belongs here

She's hella ugly

He seems like an alright guy. I'd buy him a beer.

OP, who did you vote for in the US election? Or if you did not vote, who *would you have voted for?

I'm in if other anons are. Make a new thread should this one die.

obviously I will
I got into his Facebook awhile ago, sent out a mass message to like everyone including his parents, was funny af

If your near him make a letter bomb filled with ricin put a phony address and just put it in his mailbox

Pics pl0x

this is all definitely all true.
I cant just post a photo of someone i don't like with made up accusations. No one on the internet would lie to me, why would they?

NYPA

I called him and told him to get ready for a shitstorm

OP, answer this question. I can make this 100x more glorious for you (trust me...) but I need to know your answer, first.

Fuck off, normie-ass faggot.

no you didn't

Yea, I think you came up with that rape bullshit and the person you doxxed is just someone that disagrees with you

in my town he would be lynched to death

Not your personal army faggot. Sup Forums doesn't help petty faggots get revenge.

We do when it's funny though.

facebook com / KaylaWheeler721

only interested because of credit cards. I wanna buy some shit. However OP is a faggot and doesn't have his security codes. OP is a faggot little kid confirmed. This guy probably fucked his 16 year old gf from 3rd period at Cuck Highschool

Called the Chipotle where he works, told them I saw him spit in someone's food. We should complain to them about him and get him fired.

But this isn't funny, it's some sad faggot trying his hardest to get Sup Forums to help him fight his wittle bully. I don't believe OP for a goddamn second.

OP, you have one last chance to take this from a lame "hacking" to something so much more than you could have imagined. Now tell me: who did you or would you have voted for in the most recent US Presidential election?

How did he get involved with a limbless girl? Any pics of said girl? I'll call and text the shit out of him but I need a little background on that part of the story.

THE GODKING
DONALD TRUMP

Trump obv

Based.

Lol. Fabricated posts don't count as evidence lol

such edge

How is the limbless girl typing?

OP, I don't for a goddamn second believe your story. I think you're just some asshurt shillary voter who disagrees with a trump supporter.

He went to highschool with her, she is legit ugly af, I am still confused as to why he did cheat on them

With her nose. Duh.

probs a spoken word program
>2017
>cmon naw

You lied! She has an arm!
Maybe it's a fetish.

Yea. That alone should be a red flag that the OP is lying

>Mfw I'm on the edge of my seat in anticipation.
Maybe she's missing a few limbs, not all of them. Regardless, I want to see where this goes.

You ever try using a speech to text? They never recognize what you're saying lol

Tried figuring it out myself

lol im printing out this thread and bringing it to dudes work on my way to work tomorrow to show him this.

us WA bros gotta be watchin' out for each other

Toasting in potentially epic bread

Are you dumb l0l
Check her facebook
facebook com / KaylaWheeler721

how is any of this highschool jerk fest epic?

gtfo of Sup Forums b&

My nigga.

Nice, nice. I was just hoping you'd say Trump cuz he rules and Bernie & Hillary were gay faggots lol.

get a good one

not

your

personal

army

reported for inciting a raid. whats the matter sweetheart? did he fuck your best friend?

Did he fuck your gf bro? Then she came back told you, you cried, and then she said he got her high so it must have been "rape", right?

Sounds like he just hustles, moves dope, fucks bitches, he fucked your bitch, and you got salty about it.

Either that or he just fucked your *crush* a girl who's never gave you so much as a kiss and you got all butthurt about it so she made regrettable sex sound like rape so you could swallow the bitter pill better....

How close am I?

Lead by example lol

>I know I may sound like a whiteknight
>may

>didn't ask for a hand job

What a faggot

Welp at least I can take comfort in the fact that no one will care when you die

op is a faggot

See

op give more info before we continue

spot on.

And jokes on you. I don't use social media to keep up with family or work. You won't accomplish a thing heh

>reported for inciting a raid
>reported
>on Sup Forums
This is delicious.

>cheated on several girls with a girl with no limbs.

oh fuck that cracks me up.

I think you hit the nail on the head

Can facebook bro give us a status update, so to speak?

He deleted his Facebook

>Reason - Raped a close friend, "dated" (abused) an underage girl who is 16
> I know I may sound like a whiteknight but the person he raped is a very close friend.

my sides

Sounds like he just doxxed someone whom got lucky with his crush lol

This whole thread is just topkek right now.

Hit up his workplace